Meeting at the Beach

Lucy's POV
Day 7
They all leave tomorrow
afternoon

Dream

"Lucy Heartfilia! WHERE ARE YOU! YOU WILL NOT BE HIDING FOR LONGER!

I was behind a wall of a corner he was close to. I was about to run away from here but everything was so dark. So dark I couldn't realize I broke a lamp in my father's room.

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU STUPID GIRL!"

Suddenly I see my father by the corner I was in.

"Found you..."

"Leave me alone..." I say nervous and afraid.

He grabbed me by the arm and I scream, "LET ME GO!!!!!!"

Dream/ Nightmare over

I wake up by the nightmare. I quickly raise myself up from laying down. I start breathing heavily and I realize I'm sweating so much. God.... he ruins my whole welcome party while being here. I can't my mind off his texts, (I turn to Natsu asleep) the conversation Natsu had with my father..., and I can't get Gray out of my head. The kiss...I didn't kiss him back. I was scared. He reminded me of Sting. Sometimes how he used to be...

Sting would sometimes force or surprised me by kissing me without showing any love in it. Not saying Gray did that but...Gray kinda reminded me of Sting for that kiss...and I don't know why.

"Hey, Lucy."

Did I mention that scared me?!

I turn to Natsu who looked at me confused while laying down still. "Hey...(he lifts himself up) what wrong...? You are sweating,..breathing heavily,...and look like you are about to cry..." "J-Just a-a n-nightmare...just a nightmare..." "Hey..." He says considerate. He hugs me. "It's okay..." "Y-yeah..." He lets go of me and remains silent. He tried to change the subject to say, "So...do you wanna hang out today?" I raise my eyebrow. He smiles gently. "Yeah..." I smile gently. "Okay... do you want me to cook breakfast...?" He shakes his head no. "No...let's just going to a restaurant or something.." "Ok!" I say cheerily. God, why am I cheery...

I grab some clothes out of my suitcase and I go to the bathroom.

I lock the door to the bathroom and I take off my clothes. I quickly turn on the water for the shower and I wait for the water to get hot.

After a few seconds of waiting the water is at a nice temperature and I go in.

I keep thinking as I scrub the shampoo through my hair, What does he want to do...just me and him... OH NO! PLEASE DONT TELL ME...IS IT A CONFESSION?! No...he's too busy to deal with love... wait...WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HIS LOVE LIFE?!

Let's do the facts about me and Natsu. I get jealous and angry when Lisanna is around him. I smile. He makes me smile...he cheers me up... he protected me from my father...he showed me..the sun... I feel safe around him. He' chases after me...but...he hurt me... in the past at least. I still can't get it out of my head with Natsu did to me.

I look at my hands to see the scars. But this...was not Natsu's doing... it was my fault. I shouldn't have ripped the poster so much like a maniac. Then I wouldn't have gotten these scars...

Not his fault...not at all...

After I was done with my shower, I wrapped my towel around my waist and dried off.

When I was done with my drying off I put my spaghetti-strapped flower shirt on with blue ripped shorts. I also put on brown sandals.

I put a high ponytail on my hair with strawberry lipstick

I pick up my old clothes and I open the door. I put my clothes in the hamper.

I sigh heavily.

"You look nice...."

Huh...

I turn to see Natsu there scratching the back of his head. I smile. "Thanks." I look down at his entire. "So do you." He has a white tank top on with black and white swimming trunks. The white is on the sides and the rest is black.

"So Natsu. What time is it..?"

"Oh it's 12:30... heh you took long on your shower... are you okay?" "Yup! I was just thinking for a while... what were you doing while I was getting ready..?" "Well, I was asleep until like.. 10:30...then I was getting ready. After that, I was looking at what I have to do when I get back." He has a lot to do...I feel so sorry... If I never met him, he wouldn't have been busier. But if he never met me again, I would have wanted to die...

I smile. "Well since I'm going to be your assistant, I will help you!" He looks to be surprised. He smiles but blushes a little on the sides of his cheeks. "Thanks." I say, "So let's go!"

We both headed out of the hotel room and Natsu locks the door. I smile and we walk out together. Then suddenly Natsu says, "Go to the corner quickly!" "Huh?!" "Just go!" I go to the corner but I peek out a little.

I see Lisanna.

"Hey, Natsu!" She says with a giggle and "sweet" voice. Ugh, that girl makes me want to gag.

Natsu sighs. "What do you want Lisanna?" She smiles and puts her arms around the back of Natsu's neck. "I was wondering if you were...busy?" "Yeah, I was heading out! Lone!" She looks at him straight through the eyes. "Oh, Natsu were you just going to go to the beach or take a walk around? I would be happy to come." Natsu takes his phone out of his pocket and begins the text with the phone behind his back.

Natsu: Go to the beach. I will be there soon

HOW THE HELL DOES HE DO THAT?!

He looks at me with the corner of his eye. I nod and I quickly walk off.

So the beach around here is not far! I should get a move on!

Natsu's POV

Lucy leaves quickly and I sigh of relief. At least she's safe from Lisanna. God, I need to leave!

"Lisanna I need to go to a business meeting around here! I'm meeting them in 15 minutes! If I don't meet them, we won't get good deals for the company!" "Oh, I'm so sorry! I will leave you to it!" She starts walking away. Geez! One thing I like about Lisanna is that she cares for her work and me a little TOO much. It has its disadvantages!

I ran to the way Lucy went.

Lisanna's POV

Natsu thinks he is so smart...

I saw that Lucy girl watch from the corner. He's probably going to meet her. I have to see it for myself!

I swear if Lucy tries to get to Natsu...

She.Is.Dead