The Locket and The Credit Card

Lucy's POV

I frown... the medicine helps me with... stress and one for headaches. Stress medicine is for when all the bad things happened in my life. Mom dying, moving back in with my father,  everyone leaving me, Natsu ruining my high school life, my friends believing that poster that day, me hurting Natsu's feelings, the phone calls, the letters from everyone, mostly everything in my life. I need stress medicine that will make me less hurtful and happier. I'm only living for mom at this point. She always says I should live my life up to the fullest. I'm only living for her.....

And the one for headaches is like all those examples that I thought of before and something else...I get nightmares. Nightmares that make me remember all the horrible things in the past. And I'm also afraid to go to my father again. It makes my head hurt the most. I only use this medicine when I really need it. But I'm not sure on this trip that I will need it but I'm bringing it just in case. I got this medicine to relieve headaches. And it usually always works. I'm very happy that it does. Stress and Headache always cause trouble for me at this point. I'm happy these medications work well...

I sigh and get up. I zipper and my suitcase and I put the suitcase close to my door. I go to my drawers to get out light blue ripped shorts and a blue and white tang top out.

I take my clothes my clothes and I get into the shower. I can't stop thinking about what Sting said. It's like he's blackmailing me...which he is. But what is his goal at this point?

I get out of the shower and put on my pj's that are pink. I look to the floor and find my clothes on the floor. I take them to the hamper and I put them inside.

Natsu's and Lucy's POV
Natsu
Lucy

Huh... I pick something up...

I find something in my pocket.

Natsu's credit card.

Lucy's locket...

I cup it up into my hands and look at it. "Well, I have to give this back to him at the airport..."

I scratch the back of my head while I have the locket in my other hand. "Well I have to give this back to her soon...but when?" I keep looking at the picture of Lucy and the lady right next to her. Is that her mom or sister?  I wonder... I stop scratching the back of my head and I kept staring at the locket. "You will always be in my heart." That's what it said on the back. The third woman probably died since it says that. It's probably her mother now that I think about it..but I'm not sure... I'm sorry Lucy this happened to you... I put the locket in my drawer right next to my bed and I go to sleep.

I forgot he gave this to me when I was shopping. I should pay him back soon. I will ask him. I look at the credit card and I place it on the top of my drawers.

I guess I will see you tomorrow Natsu...

I will see you tomorrow Lucy...(falls asleep)

Lucy's POV

I sit on my bed starting to think. Wait! I look around me. WHERE IS MY LOCKET?! I-I have it before! I had it on my neck before I went to the office that day but where is it?! Mom, I will look for you. I started to look around my whole house for it but I can't find it. I fell to the floor and started to tear up. I'm sorry mom. I lost you... I got up from the floor and I go to bed. No, I will find you, mom. But I don't know where you are... I started to fall asleep. Well, I have to wait until tomorrow...

The Next Day
Natsu's POV

I hear my alarm clock and I wake up. I look at the time and it's 8:46. Well, I have to get ready and see Lucy. I get up from new and I get changed into black shorts that go down to my knees and a red shirt that had black flames on the bottom. I put on my dark brown sandals and got my suitcase downstairs. I call my Butler cause I'm not taking my car because someone can probably steal it at the parking lot.

Before I left I have my maid take care of Carla, Wendy's cat. I see the taxi outside and I bring down my suitcase and my backpack.

"Um excuse me but can you take me to Magnolia airport?" "Yes. It will take 38 minutes to get there." "Perfect! Thank you." He nods. "Let me help you with your suitcase sir." He put my suitcase in the trunk and I put my backpack in the back seats. I was about to go in the back but I remembered something. "Sorry, but can I get something quick?" He nods and I run back to my house.

I run to my room to find the drawer with Lucy's locket on top of the drawers. Whew! I didn't forget it. I need to give it back to her soon. I put it in my back pocket and I run back downstairs to see the driver waiting in the car.

I get in and he says, "Are you, ready sir?" "Yes." And we drive off with me thinking about how this trip will go.

Lucy's POV

I wake up to see it's 9:21. No no no! I'm going to be late. It takes a while to get Magnolia Airport from where I live. It usually takes close to an HOUR! I sigh and I get changed into my light blue ripped short and a blue and white tang top out. I grab a blue backpack with stars on it to put in my phone, diary, drawings, pencils, colored pencils, medicine, books, headphones, and sunglasses. There! I got all my things ready by the door and was about to walk out until I turn back to see Natsu's credit card on the drawer. I grab it and head out of the apartment while locking my door.

I head downstairs to the counter and said to the lady, "Can you please not give my room key to Sting Eucliffe and Jude Heartfilia while I'm gone?" "Oh um sure but why?" "....Personal reasons.." "Ok...I will do that right away...have a good day!" I nod and I head out the door to see the uber that I called. I head inside and I say, "Hey can you take me to (yawn) I'm sorry. Magnolia airport?" "Sure have seat toots!" Toots? I'm not even going to ask... I sit down in the back and I look outside the window and started to fall asleep.

Time went by...

"Toots! Toots! Wake up!" "H-Huh?!" I wake up to see me in front of Magnolia Airport?! Wow! It feels like less than 30 minutes! I sigh. "Thank you so much!" I give him a 15 dollar tip and I head out. He still didn't leave but I don't care! I walk inside to see many people here but I see one person who stocked out the most...Natsu.

I walk towards him and I tap his shoulder. He turns surprised and said, "Hey Lucy!"

"Hey....."