A Suprise Waiting For You

Lucy's POV

It's been a week since I lived with Natsu.

It's been fun so far but...

Flashback
The second day of Lucy staying at Natsu's house

I woke up to smell something...BURNING?!

I run to the kitchen to see Natsu asleep by a nearby chair not watching the food that is black burned.

I walk to Natsu and I shake him a little. "Natsu! Wake up!" He lifts his head a little and his eyes open a little. Must be still sleepy...

He lifts his head up and stretches out his arms. He then yawns and says, "Mornin Luce..." Luce...? But honestly. HOW DOES HE NOT KNOW THAT THE HOUSE IS GOING SOMETHING TO BURN TO THE FLOOR?!

He then sniffs the air and says, "Ugh...something smells bad in here...is it you Luce?" I say angrily, "Do you honestly want to die Natsu...?"

He gulps.

I angrily point to the burning omelet on the stove.

His eyes widen and he runs to the stove and a looks at it panicking. He then runs to the side of the kitchen and into one of the low cabinets.

He runs back with a fire extinguisher and sprays down the stove quickly and panicking.

When he finishes it, he places the fire extinguisher down and he sits down.

He then looks at me. "Why didn't you tell me before?!" I roll my eyes and I say, "Oh...I don't know...probably...YOU CAN SMELL THE DAMN SMOKE FROM MY BEDROOM! AND THE STOVE IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU! DO HAVE COTTON FOR BRAINS OR SOMETHING?!"

Natsu looks down and- oh god...

He's going to make ME look like the bad one because...HE IS MAKING THE FUCKING TEARY EYE FACE!

I sigh and walk towards him. I kneel to him and I give him a hug. I sigh again to say disappointed in myself, "It's not your fault."

He hugs me back and giggles. "I know! You just forgive me too easily Luce."

Then the rage got out of me. I take him off me and I yell, "IM NOT GOING TO FORGIVE YOU THAT EASILY ANYMO-." He quickly gulps and quickly says, "I love you..."

Then the stop yells and I sigh. "I give up..."

He chuckles and says, "I win!"

"Hooray..." I say with no give a fuck anymore...

He chuckles more and tugs me towards him. He hugs me and rubs our two noses together. "But I do love you!" He says with a smile on his face. I smile and I say, "I know. I love you too Natsu.."

Flashback over

Yeah.

There are many more like Natsu flooding the washing machine with too much soap, him breaking lots of glass on accident, me slipping on a mopped up floor, and many MANY more...

I sigh and I close my book.

But I need to repay him back one day...

I need to ask him what he wants...

I get dressed nicely because I was starting to work again with Natsu. It all started the second day when I moved in with Natsu that I started to work at Dragneel Inc. On that night, our friends and we got drunk and celebrated.

I don't remember what happened after that.

All I know is that I ended up with different clothes in my bed. My room was a semi mess but it was okay. I was in a little pain that night and it was strange...Natsu was in my bed as well...