Love Near A Tree

Lucy's POV

It's a day before the wedding and I still have to go wedding dress shopping with the girls.

I'm making my maid of honor Levy and my bride maids are going to be Erza and Juvia.

I have to go shopping for the dresses and that's going to be a while. Judging by how the girls are going to be.

I sigh as I get my keys and purse. I walk out of my bedroom and close the door.

As walking downstairs I see Jellal, Gray, and Gajeel with Natsu.

Walking down I hear, "Honestly Natsu...how the fuck are you getting married before ME of all people!?" "It's honestly hard to believe...the stupid man that's like my own brother is getting married...oh...." Jellal says making a fake tear going down his face.

All the boys laugh. I interrupt the conversation by saying, "Ahem!" They all turn to me and I walk to Natsu. I kiss him on the lips passionately quickly then I say, "I'm going to go shopping with the girls now! See you later!"

I wave to them but as I close the door, I hear, "OHHHH!~" God...Why are boys so weird...

They make everything overdramatic more than they already are.

I sigh as I look up to see Levy's car outhouse of the house/ mansion.

HONK

HONK

"Come Lu-Lu! We have to get going!" Levy says rolling down her car window to smile at me.

"Ok!"

I run down to her and I sit in the passenger seat right next to her. I turn around to see Erza and Juvia. "Hey!" "Hey, Lucy!" Erza says. "Hey, Non-Love-Rival!"

Wut...........?

Everyone except for Levy who was looking out when for driving.

A/N NEVER DO SOMETHING STUPID WHILE DRIVING PEOPLE!

"Um...Juvia? Why did you suddenly call me Non-Love-Rival?" Erza says more confused and scared than me. "Because since Lucy is getting married and Gray loves me, *giggle* AND THERE IS NO STOPPING US!" She finishes in a giggling but crazy laugh.

I'm scared.....and now will forever and will be.....

As we all arrived at the Wedding Dress Shop called 'Fairy Glitter'. It's one of the best gown dresses in all of Fiore.

We walk in to see so.....many dress.

Bing.

Oh! My phone...

I look to see a message from Natsu,

Natsu❤️🔥: When you go dress shopping pick out a shirt dress because of how the weather is going to be at the place.

Lucy: Ok! Thanks! See you later!

Natsu❤️🔥: See ya!

I turn off my phone to say to the girls, "We need to pick out short dresses because of where the wedding is going to be!"

They all nod and Erza says, "What are the bridesmaids dresses going to be?"

Ooohhh...DIDNT THINK ABOUT THAT!

"Um....well...I don't know the theme...so I'm not sure of what to do."

"Oh! Girls, I found the theme!" Levy says looking at her phone. "It's...tropical....?"

Tropical huh.....

"I guess find something tropical like a light blue or aquamarine. OH! Or even teal!"