Part-1

A beautiful villa is seen in LONDON with name plate of SHANTINIKETAN.

In the villa, a girl of 23 years old is seen praying and singing Aarti in front of God's idol. Family members are standing behind her.

After completing Aarti the girl turned and smiled wholeheartedly seeing her family. She was a married girl. She was abt to go to them but her foot tripped. She was abt to fall when two strong arms held her. She knew that touch. The boy made her stand again.

The boy:- Are you mad? Can't you walk properly?

The girl:- Sorry!

The boy:- What Sorry? If something happened to you then NAIRA. What would have I done?

Yes the girl is none other than NAIRA.

Naira:- Why are you shouting KARTIK? You can say this politely also. Forget it you can talk to me politely ever. Idiot!

Kartik:- I'm an idiot. Then you are the biggest idiot.

Naira:- Oh really! Then why you married me?

Kartik:- I didn't know that you will do such things on our first day after marriage. Otherwise I wouldn't have married you.

Naira:- Get Divorce Papers ready. I'll sign them if you are so much irritated with me. You just Go to Well! That is best place for you. Your birth place.

Kartik:- I don't know how I'll tolerate you for whole life.

Naira:- I'm saying na bring divorce papers I'll sign them within 1 minute. Get lost!

Kartik:- Don't you have manners to talk to husband?

Naira:- Manners Wow! You are talking abt manners. The most mannerless person is talking abt manners. Hahahaha!

Kartik:- I'm not mannerless.

Naira:- No you are MENDEK! Always tar tar tar.

Kartik:- What are you Then SHERNI!

Naira:- Today I'll show you a real SHERNI!

Kartik:- What will you do Haan?

Naira:- The things which I can do na...

Everyone(shouting):- Stop both of you!

Tulsi:- Kartik Naira you are talking abt Divorce the next day of your marriage.

Naira:- Dadi he started.

Ganga:- Hey Bhagwan! When you both will stop. Kartik you started and now be ready for punishment.

Kartik:- Par Badi Maa Naira was at fault.

Nandini:- No you were at fault. Naira is always right.

Shivani & Maanvi:- Our Bhabhi is the best.

Kartik made faces listening to this. Everyone laughed on him.

Naira:- King of Nautanki.

Kartik:- And What you are my Princess of Nautanki!

Naira's smile vanished listening to word Princess. In fact everyone's smile vanished. They looked towards Naira. Kartik held her hands.

Kartik:- Naira I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you. It just came out of my mouth. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.

Naira took her hands and smiled.

Naira:- I'll make breakfast.

Saying this Naira left towards kitchen.

Tulsi:- Kartik what have you done. You know very well Naira...

Kartik:- Dadi I'm staying truth I didn't mean to hurt her.

Nandini:- I'll go to Naira.

Sahil:- Nahi Nandini! Kartik you go. You made her sad now go and make her happy.

Kartik:- Jee Bade Papa!

Kartik also went to kitchen. He saw Naira working. She was pretending to be okay. Kartik went towards her and hugged her from behind.

Kartik:- I'm sorry Jaan! I'm really really sorry. Please don't be sad. I know I said that word which made you remember someone. But I didn't do it intentionally. Sachi! Please don't be angry on me na. I can't live without you. Please don't leave me for this.

Naira removed his arms. Kartik got sad. Naira turned and cupped his face.

Naira:- Kitni Tar Tar karte ho! Chup hi nahi hote.

Kartik(on verge of crying):- I'm sorry.

Naira:- Kartik! Tears don't suit you.

Naira wiped his tears. Kartik hugged Naira tightly. Naira wrapped her arms around him tightly.

Kartik:- I love you!

Naira:- I love you more!

Kartik:- No I love you more!

Naira:- I love you more! Don't argue with me.

Kartik:- Okay!

Kartik kissed on her cheek. Naira looked at him with angry look.

Naira:- MENDEK!

Kartik:- Arrey kissi toh kar Hi sakta hoon. You are my wife. Don't you remember I kissed you last night that also so many times.

Naira blushed listening to this.

Naira:- Shut up and Get lost.

Kartik:- No I'll not go. What you will do?

Naira:- I'll call Papa. He will see you.

Kartik:- Arrey I'm your husband what will your Papa do.

Naira:- That Papa will tell. Wait!

Naira was abt to speak but Kartik covered her mouth.

Kartik:- Please don't scream. Anurag Papa will kill me. I'll go bye!

Kartik literally ran from there. Naira was laughing holding her stomach. Naira started making breakfast. Ganga,Nandini and Prerna came inside.

Prerna:- Naira!

Naira looked up and saw Prerna. She immediately hugged her.

Naira:- Mumma! Where is Papa?

Prerna:- Bacha how are you? Papa is outside.

Naira:- Main fit and fine. I'll go and meet Papa.

Ganga:- You Go and meet Anurag. We will see the other things.

Naira went outside. She slowly went behind Anurag and covered his eyes with her hands.

Anurag:- Naira!

Naira:- Kya Papa! You always do this.

Anurag:- I'm your father Naira.

Prerna:- And I'm your mother. We can feel your presence anytime.

Naira:- I know Mumma. That's why I love you both.

They settled down for breakfast.