Part-35

The episode starts with everyone in Virani Farmhouse welcoming the guests.

Naira was getting ready in her room. She was wearing a red saree. Kartik came and hugged her from behind.

Kartik:- As usual gorgeous!

Naira:- Stop flitting now! Let's go!

Kartik:- I'm not flirting I'm romancing with my wife.

Naira:- Acha Ji!

Kartik:- Haan Ji!

Naira:- Chalo na! We are late.

Kartik(cute pout):- Nahi! Mujhe nahi jaana! Pehle kissi do!

Naira:- Kissi chahiye?

Kartik(smiling broadly):- Haan!

Naira held Kartik from shoulders. Kartik closed his eyes. Naira started tickling him. Kartik was laughing very much.

Kartik:- Jaan please nahi! Stop na!

Naira:- Now talk abt romance!

Kartik:- Jaan no please!

Naira stopped tickling Kartik. Kartik hugged Naira tightly. He kissed on her hairs. Naira kissed on his chest. They both went downstairs. They both saw Singhania Family and Maheshwari Family coming. Naira saw Rukmini.
Kartik saw Naira irritates.

Kartik:- What happened Jaan?

Naira:- Kartik that Rukmini Agarwal. The most irritating person in this world. I just hate her.

Kartik:- More than Akshara Singhania.

Naira:- Kartik! Can I share something with you?

Kartik:- Jaan! Tell na.

Naira:- Kartik I don't know why but in these 12 years I wasn't able to hate Akshara Singhania.

Kartik:- Jaan! It's just because your hatred got diminished by Prerna Maa and Anurag Papa's love. You can't hate anyone. Your heart is pure that's why your heart can't hate anyone.

Naira:- Sachi?

Kartik:- Muchi! Now come!

Naira:- Hmm Chalo!

Naira and Kartik wished Singhania Family and Maheshwari Family.

Shobha:- Naira bacha yahaan aana!

Naira:- Aayi Bhua!

Naira went to Shobha. She was helping Shobha,Nandini,Prerna and Ganga.

Tulsi:- Naira bacha! Woh flowers kahan hai?

Naira:- Dadi! Maanvi has gone to the room to take them.

Mihir:- Naira!

Naira:- Jee Dadu!

Mihir:- Take your Dadi's leaves.

Everyone laughed.

Naira:- Dadu! Saaf saaf Bolo na Tulsi ke patte! Dadi's leaves kya hota hai!

Mihir:- Simple language Beta!

Naira:- Ya I know!

Ganga:- Naira bacha! You called Preet. Where's he?

Naira:- Badi Maa! He's outside only.

Preet came inside.

Shivani:- Lo aa gye! Badi lambi Umar hai!

Preet:- Kiski?

Naira:- Meri!

Preet:- Oye Jungli Billi!

Naira:- Where were you till now? What took you so long?

Preet:- Oye meri 007! Why are questioning so much?

Singhania family and Maheshwari family looked at Naira listening to 007.
Naira saw this. Kartik gave angry glare to Preet. Naira gave Kartik it's okay look.

Naira:- Tera kya bharosa kab shaadi karke aa jaaye! Is liye puchna padta hai! Right Badi Maa?

Ganga:- Yes! Absolutely right Naira!

Naira:- Sun le!

Preet:- Kartik Bhai dekho na!

Kartik:- Jaan is always right. She can never be wrong. I'm always with her.

Naira:- Tch tch tch.. bechara!

Anurag:- Arrey Naira stop teasing him now.

Naira:- Papa aap toh..

Prerna:- Bacha! Leave him for today. Tease him tomorrow.

Naira:- Jo hukum Mere aaka! Anything else Mother India.

Akshara remembered the times when Naira used to say her famous dialogue "Jo hukum Mere Aaka" for her. She knew she was her Naira only.

Tulsi:- Naira you and Kartik do the Aarti.

Naira:- Par Dadi How can we both. You are elders.

Mihir:- But you both are newly wed. You both have to do this.

Tulsi:- And Naira after my death you have to handle this family na. So do it!

Naira:- Dadi! How many times I have said to not talk like this?

Tulsi:- Acha baba sorry! Now do Aarti please!

Naira:- Okay Dadi Maa!

Everyone laughed on Naira's antics.

Naira and Kartik started doing Maa Durga's Aarti. While they were doing Aarti,a lady entered the Virani Farmhouse. Naira and Kartik finished the Aarti. Naira gave Aarti to everyone.

She was standing in front of Akshara. Akshara was just looking at her. Naira got shocked looking at someone.

The lady:- I AM BACK VIRANI'S!!

Everyone saw that lady. Virani family and Malhotra family was angry. While seeing their anger Singhania family and Maheshwari family was confused.

Naira:- Mandira!

Akshara looked at Naira. She could only see anger in Naira's eyes.

Tulsi:- How dare you come here Mandira?

Mandira:- I'm just here to meet my son and grandchildren. You snatched them from me. Not only you, Your this daughter Nandini and this girl Naira also supported you.

Nandini:- Shut up! Just shut up Mandira.

Mandira:- Nandini! Meri pyaari Bahu Chup rahogi toh Hi behtar hoga.

Nandini went forward to slap Mandira. Mandira held her hand tightly. Mandira raised her hand on Nandini.