Part-14

The episode starts with Naira sitting in her room.

Naira:- Those two weeks were hell for me. A living hell!

Kartik:- But then everything became fine na.

Naira:- I love you!

Kartik:- I love you too!

Naira:- I love you more!

Kartik:- Jaan! Is your pain okay?

Naira:- It's paining a little.

Kartik:- Shall we go to Doctor?

Naira:- No way! It's not needed Kartik. I talked to Mumma and Maa abt this.

Kartik:- What they said?

Naira:- They said that it's normal. It happens. And you know when I get Months I feel pain in sometimes stomach,sometimes back and sometimes legs.

Kartik:- Then What you used to do? Tell me! I'm your husband. I should know what will soothe your pain?

Naira:- I used to watch horror movie.

Kartik:- What? Horror movie?

Naira:- Hmm! Please play some horror movie.

Kartik(scared):- Jaan No! It's 10:30 pm.

Naira:- Kartik you are 24 years old and still scared of horror movies. I know your fear since childhood. Be a man now! You are SHERNI's husband.

Kartik:- Okay! I'll play.

Naira smiled at him. Kartik played a horror movie. They both sat on the bed. Kartik covered Naira with blanket. Naira was cuddling into him. Kartik was scared of horror movies but Naira's presence didn't let him get scared. He was just enjoying Naira's presence.

Naira:- Kartik stop this na. Feeling sleepy!

Kartik:- As you say Jaan!

Naira(smirking at Kartik):- If you want you can watch.

Kartik:- Jaan!

Naira:- Okay Okay!

Kartik switched off the TV. They both laid on the bed. Naira laid on the bed comfortably. Kartik cuddled into her.
Kartik's head was in crook of her neck. His one arm was around Naira's waist.
Naira smiled at his concern and love for her. He kissed on Naira's forehead. Naira kissed on his nose.

NEXT MORNING

4:30 AM

Naira woke up and saw the most beautiful sight in front of her. Her MENDEK was sleeping but with a pout.
Naira gave a peck on his lips. His lips curved into smile. Naira slowly got up from his hug. Naira went to washroom and took bath.

Naira came out after 10 minutes. She s opened almirah and saw mess on Kartik's side.

Naira:- Yeh MENDEK bhi na! Pata nahi kab sudhrega. So much messy in just one day. Wow what a husband I got!!!

Naira started taking out Kartik's stuff from almirah. She took out everything and started keeping it properly. Suddenly from in between two shirts a paper fell. Naira looked at the paper confusingly.

Naira:- Yeh paper! Pants ke beech mein?

Naira picked up that paper and opened it. It was a letter. Naira started reading it.

The letter:- Main Amba Virani! Pichle 35 saalon se mera parivaar yahaan is desh mein hai. Main jaanti hoon Mere paas zyaada waqt nahi hai. Is liye Main chahti hoon ki Mere bache meri aakhri iccha puri karein. Meri aakhri iccha apne desh apne shehar UDAIPUR jaana hai. Mere bache meri Yeh iccha puri karde toh meri aatma ko sukoon milega.

Naira was shocked reading this. She felt betrayed. She was angry and hurt. Tears were flowing from her eyes. She saw Kartik sleeping. She angrily went to him. Naira picked up jug of water and threw it on Kartik's face.

Kartik woke up with a jerk. He was looking here and there. He saw Naira in angry mode. But her tears hurt him the most. He got up and tried to touch Naira's face. But Naira took steps backwards.

Kartik:- Jaan! What happened?

Naira(shouted loudly):- Shut up! Don't dare call me Jaan!

Kartik was hell scared seeing Naira so angry.

Naira:- I want each and every member in hall within 5 minutes including Mumma Papa. You want 5 minutes Mr Kartik Virani.

Kartik quietly left the room. Within 5 minutes everyone was in hall.

Naira came there with a serious face. She was angry with each and every person.

Tulsi:- Naira bacha What happened?

Naira(angry):- Did I hide something from you all ever?

Prerna:- Naira What happened to you suddenly?

Naira:- I'm not talking you. I'll see you later Mumma Papa. I didn't expected this from you both.

Everyone was confused.

Naira:- I have asked you all something!! Answer me?

Mihir:- No Naira you never hid anything from us.

Naira:- Am I bad?

Tulsi:- No Naira!

Naira:- Do you really take me as daughter?

Ganga:- Haan Naira!

Naira:- Do you all really love me?

Nandini:- Haan Bacha!

Naira(throwing paper on table+shouting):- Then Why you hid this? Tell me!!!

Everyone was shocked to see Baa's letter.