Part-60

The episode starts with everyone chatting.

Suddenly Naira's phone rang. Naira picked it up.

Naira:- Hello!

The voice:- Naira Mam! Work is done!

Naira:- Good! Can I come today?

The voice:- Sure Mam!

Naira:- I'll message you what you have to do!

The voice:- Okay Mam!

Naira:- Bye!

The call disconnected...

Kartik:- Kaun tha?

Naira:- My new boyfriend!

Kartik:- What?

Naira:- He was asking me to meet him. So I agreed.

Kartik:- Okay!

Naira:- I'm going to sleep. Bye! I want no disturbance.

Tulsi:- As you say my child!

Naira:- Thank you GrandMaa!

Everyone laughed on their antics. Naira went to their room. Preet signalled Kartik to go. Kartik also went to their room. He saw Naira going towards washroom. Kartik closed the room and locked it. Naira turned and saw Kartik.

Naira:- I'll be back. You also change till then.

Naira was abt to go inside washroom when Kartik held her hand and pulled her. Naira landed on his chest. Kartik kissed on her forehead.

Kartik:- I love you!

Naira:- I love your more!

Suddenly Kartik smashed his lips on Naira's rosy lips. Naira was startled but later responded. They were kissing each other hungrily. Kartik picked up Naira in his arms and took her to the bed. They removed every barrier between them and soon became intimate. They were busy in making love. The room was filled with Naira's moans.

After almost an hour,Naira and Kartik freshened up and came out.

Naira:- There's a surprise for you all.

Naksh:- We all!

Naira:- Not Singhania Family and Maheshwari Family. But the others.

Ganga:- What's that Naira?

Kartik:- Badi Maa it's a surprise we will not tell.

Shobha:- Don't expect that they both will tell Ganga.

Naira:- We will take you all there.

Anurag:- But bacha What is it?

Naira:- Papa..

Anurag:- Acha Sorry! I'll not ask.

Naira:- It's for you and Mumma. That's it. I'll not tell more.

They sat in their cars. Kartik and Naira made everyone wear blindfolds except Singhania's,Maheshwari's and Gayu-Rama. Soon they reached that place. They all came out of the cars. Singhania and Maheshwari Family was confused.
Naira signalled Kartik and left somewhere. Kartik removed their blindfolds. Everyone saw just a building as if it was an ashram.

Kartik:- Look upwards!

Everyone looked upwards. They were surprised to see that.

Anurag:- PREM ASHRAM!!

Prerna(teary-eyed):- Kartik!!

Kartik:- Maa I didn't do this.

Prerna:- Naira!!

Kartik:- Yes!

Prerna:- Where is she?

Singhania family was confused.

Tulsi:- Kartik where she is?

Kartik:- Come!

They all entered the ashram and saw Naira standing in front of them. Naira smiled at them and moved from her place. Everyone saw Prem's statue.
Virani family,Malhotra's and Anurag-Prerna went near the statue. Everyone else was standing at their places.

Naksh:- Prem Basu! Son of Prerna Basu and Anurag Basu!

Akshara:- Prerna Ji had a son also. But Naira told me abt Dhara only. She didn't tell me abt Prem.

Naitik:- May be she forgot Akshara.

Rama:- Gayu learn something. See how everyone loves Naira. You have to do something that everyone loves you.

Gayu:- Dadi please stop it! Naira has earned that love. Stop thinking like this.

Tulsi:- Naira bacha Yeh!

Naira:- Dadi!

Prerna hugged Naira. She was crying. Naira hugged her back tightly. Naira knew her pain.

Prerna:- Prem!

Laksh came there running. He was confused seeing everyone like this. Laksh pulled Prerna's saree. Prerna and Naira broke the hug. Prerna looked at Laksh. She bent down in front of him.

Laksh(wiping Prerna's tears):- Prerna Dadi Why are you crying?

Prerna:- I remembered someone!

Laksh:- Who?

Prerna:- My son! Prem!

Laksh:- Where is he?

Prerna:- He left me! He is...

Everyone was teary eyed. Laksh wiped Prerna's tears.