Part-15

The episode starts with everyone feeling shocked seeing Baa's letter.

Everyone looked at Naira. She was crying.

Naira(broken):- You hid this from me. If you hid this that means I'm bad. You all don't trust me. You all don't love me. Wouldn't I have understood this thing? Once just once..Badi Maa,Nandini Maa and Prerna Mumma you have hurt me the most. And Mr Kartik Virani I hate you for this betrayal. I hate you all. Don't dare talk to me now.

Kartik(holding Naira's hands):- Jaan! I'm sorry. We all hid this from you because we didn't want to hurt you. Jaan! Please forgive everyone.

Naira:- Get lost!

Kartik:- Jaan! Please listen to me once.
Jaan we know we all have hurt you but we were scared that if you heard that place's name you will get hurt. You will remember that lady and her betrayal. Please Jaan! You give any punishment we will bear.

Naira:- Do you really want punishment?

Kartik:- Give any!

Naira:- Everyone pack your bags. Papa,Karan Papa and Bade Papa wrap up your work here. Shift your head office. We are moving permanently to UDAIPUR. Kartik book the tickets. No change in decision it's final. I want no arguments.

Everyone was surprised to see Naira's SHERNI mode for each and every person.

Nandini:- I thought you are SHERNI to Kartik only but we all also.

Naira:- You all did mistake so..

Prerna:- You will not talk to me?

Naira:- Nandini Maa tell her I'm not interested in talking to her. She can stay here if she wants.

Prerna:- Naira!

Naira:- What Naira? You also hid this from me. I told you each and every secret of mine. Each and every feeling I had in my heart. But you are hiding this from me since 13 years Mumma. 13 years!! In these 13 years I would have told you more than lakh feelings of mine. And you didn't tell me this one thing. You have hurt me today.

Prerna:- Naira bacha I'm sorry.

Ganga:- Naira we were also at fault.

Nandini:- But you gave us punishment na. Forgive Prerna also.

Naira:- No I'll not.

Tulsi:- Naira please bacha. See Prerna is crying now.

Till now Naira was back facing Prerna. Listening to those words Naira immediately turned and saw Prerna crying. Naira hugged Prerna.

Naira:- Mumma! You also cry. I didn't know this.

Prerna:- Mumma ki bachi!

Naira:- Please don't cry na! Otherwise I'll ask Papa to take your class.

Prerna:- Shaitaan!

Naira wiped Prerna's tears.

Tulsi:- Naira bacha are you sure you want everyone to go back?

Preet:- Haan JB! What if...

Shivani:- Bhabhi think once again..

Maanvi:- Haan Bhabhi..

Naira:- Guys firstly I'm doing this for all of us. I want to complete Baa's last wish. I know I wasn't able to spend time with her but the way everyone told me Baa's qualities and her love I was very happy. I also want to do something for her. And secondly I'm doing this for myself.

Prerna:- Yourself? How?

Naira:- Mumma being away from those people and saying that I have moved on and forgot them is easy. When we will be in Udaipur May be one day I come face to face with them. But if I'll see them and will have no feelings inside me then that will be my actual win.

Nandini came towards Naira and kissed on her forehead.

Nandini:- I always knew you are strong very strong. But this much strong I never thought.

Shivani/Maanvi:- Our Bhabhi is the best!!

Preet:- Oye JB! Par Shivani Aur Maanvi ke exams?

Shivani:- We will join you all after 5 days after exams.

Nandini:- You will not be here alone.

Naira:- Maa Relax! We will go after 5 days only. I also don't trust Shivani. She always do some mischief and then...

Shivani:- Bhabhi!

Naira:- What Bhabhi..everyone knows you very well here. Idiot!

Preet:- JB! You are Sure na?

Naira:- Chilgose I'm 100% sure.

Kartik:- Jaan Pakka?

Naira just gave Kartik an angry glare. Kartik knew she's angry with him. He made a cute puppy dog face. Naira showed him her fist and then her sandal. This was all seen by whole family. They knew now Tom and Jerry will start.