Part-73

The episode starts with a leap.

LEAP OF 6 MONTHS

It was Preet-Shreya and Gayu-Abhimanyu's wedding day.

Everyone was happy. But everyone noticed Naira a little disturbed. Naira was keeping herself busy to avoid family's interaction. Whenever they asked her she used to avoid the topic.

Naira(in her mind):- Don't know what will happen now? What will be the result?

Prerna and Akshara came there. Naira failed to notice them as she was lost.

Prerna:- Naira.

Naira came out of the chain of thoughts. She saw Prerna and Akshara looking at her. She plastered a fake smile on her face.

Naira:- Oh my both Mumma's here. What's cooking between you both?

Prerna:- That's what we are asking you from past 4 days.

Akshara:- Naira in wedding functions you seemed disturbed. What's the matter?

Prerna:- Naira tell me the matter.

Naira:- I can't hide anything from you both so I'll tell. Mumma woh...

Suddenly Naira's phone rang. Her expressions changed seeing the caller id. She picked up the call immediately.

Naira:- Hello!

Voice:- Congratulations Mrs Virani. It's positive.

Naira(wide smile):- When?

Voice:- 2 months dear.

Naira:- But I didn't...

Voice:- It's normal. It happens. Take care of yourself now. Be stress free. I have sent the envelope. It will their within 5 minutes.

Naira:- Thank you.

The call disconnected. Naira was very happy now. Everyone noticed it.

Prerna:- Naira What happened?

A courier boy came there. He handed over Naira an envelope. Naira thanked him.

Preet:- JB what's in this?

Naira looked at everyone who were looking at her.

Naira:- Kartik open it.

Kartik:- Main par kyu?

Naira:- Open it I said.

Kartik took the envelope from Naira's hand and opened it. He opened the paper and was shocked reading it.
His mouth was wide open and no blinking of eyes.

Shivani:- Bhai!

Maanvi:- Bhai..

Preet pushed Kartik with his finger. He fell on the ground. Everyone was shocked. Naira went near him and patted his cheeks.

Naira:- Kartik.

Kartik got up scared.

Kartik:- Yeh kab hua? Kaise hua?

Naira:- What do you mean by kaise hua?

Kartik:- Nahi mera Matlab kab?

Naira:- If you don't want I'll go to hospital and...

Kartik:- I didn't say this Jaan. But you didn't tell me.

Naira:- I would have told you if I would know.

Kartik:- Haan par...

Kartik and Naira started arguing. Prerna picked the paper and read it. She was on cloud nine reading the reports.

Tulsi:- Prerna What's this?

Prerna:- Maa I'm going to become Nani. You are going to become Badi Dadi.

Everyone was happy. They looked at the couple who was fighting like kids.
Shivani,Maanvi and Preet were trying to stop them.

Tulsi:- Hey Bhagwan! Yeh dono. They are going to become parents and still fighting.

Mihir:- Mrs Tulsi Virani we have become grandparents and now going to become great grandparents. Have we stopped fighting till now? Nahi na. So how will they?

Tulsi:- Your grandson is like you only.

Mihir:- Oh hello.! I'm not that bad.

Tulsi:- What's good in you then? Don't force me open my mouth. Your kids are here. If they came to know your reality na they will keep teasing you whole life.

Mihir:- Nahi I'll keep quiet.

Karan:- Maa Papa you both started. See them. Prerna Bhabhi Nandini Stop them. Otherwise Preet's and Abhimanyu's wedding will happen next year.

Prerna and Nandini went to Kartik and Naira.

Prerna:- Naira.

Kartik:- Maa dekho na..

Naira:- Mumma he started you saw na.

Nandini:- Kartik you go from here.

Kartik:- Arrey Maa this is wrong. You always take this SHERNI's side.

Naira:- Maa ask him to not force me to beat him.

Kartik.- Dekho Main...

Naira:- Main kya?

Prerna:- Naira you come with me.

Nandini:- Karan take Kartik from here.

Karan:- Kartik if you don't want that Nandini should beat you then quietly come with me.

Kartik went to Karan.

Tulsi:- So this was the thing for which you were tensed Naira?

Naira slightly nodded in yes.

Prerna:- Why you didn't tell me? I'm a gynaecologist and your Mumma too.

Naira:- Mumma I was worried. Is liye Nahi bataya. Sholly.

Prerna kissed on her forehead.

Prerna:- No problem. But now you have to follow my instructions.

Naira:- No way. Dadi take me away from this hitler Mumma.

Kartik came there.

Kartik:- Maa you don't worry I'm with you.

Naira:- Oh really. MENDEK kahi ke.

Kartik:- Sholly.

Naira:- Haan Haan thk hai. Don't dare mess with me now.

Kartik:- Okay! Don't get angry na.

Naira:- Jao maaf kiya. Tum bhi kya yaad rakhoge..

They all headed towards the mandap. Preet-Shreya and Gayu-Abhimanyu married happily.