Part-64

The episode starts with Prerna breaking down.

Naira was hell angry. She wasn't understanding how to calm herself.

Naira moved out of the house angrily.

Kartik:- Naira!

Preet:- Bhai JB! Where she's going?

Nandini:- I know where she's going!

Prerna:- To calm her anger!

Singhania's didn't understand anything. Everyone went behind Naira. Naira entered Dakshineshwar temple. She saw Puja was occurring.

She went inside and stood in front of Maa Kali's idol. She saw someone speaking abt dancing on the coal.
Naira went there.

Naira:- I'll dance on the coal!

Priest:- Are you sure?

Naira:- Yes!

The whole family reached there. Before they could do anything Naira started doing Tandav. Everyone was shocked to see Naira dancing on the coal.

Prerna:- She is pouring her anger in this Tandav!

There was no sign of pain on Naira's face. She was remembering Ansh's deeds,Nandini's condition,Eklavya's deeds,her condition,her family's words against Tulsi.

After almost 20 minutes,Naira fell on the ground. She fainted. The whole family came to her. Maa Kali's dupatta came with wind and fell on Naira's body.

Tulsi:- This happened years back when we met Naira for the first time!

Kartik removed the dupatta and gave to Prerna.

Kartik(patting Naira's cheeks):- Jaan please open your eyes! Please for me!

Karan:- Kartik we should take her to hospital.

Kartik picked up Naira in his arms. They took her to hospital. Naira was taken into emergency. Doctor came out after checking Naira.

Kartik:- Doctor What happened...

Doctor:- Is she having any emotional stress? Anything happened?

Tulsi:- Yes!

Doctor:- You all know very well abt Naira's migraine and HB level. Stress is not good for her health. Her condition is still not good.

Prerna:- Doctor Can I meet her?

Doctor:- Yes only one person at a time!

Prerna:- Kartik you go first!

Kartik:- Maa!

Prerna:- Kartik she needs you!

Kartik went inside and sat beside Naira. Naira opened her eyes slowly. She saw Kartik crying.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik:- Naira!

Kartik happily hugged Naira.

Naira:- Happy one month anniversary!

Kartik:- In this condition also you remember all this!

Naira:- Now What Can I do? If I forgot then you would have eaten my brain.

Kartik:- Are you mad? Why you danced on the coal?

Naira:- I wanted to let out my anger Kartik! This was the way! You know very well!

Kartik:- Why can't you think abt me?

Naira:- If I didn't poured out my anger like this then you would have been prey of my anger.

Kartik:- I hate you!

Naira:- But I love you!

Kartik:- I love you too!

Naira:- I love you more!

Kartik kissed on her forehead. Naira pulled his nose.

Naira:- Maa and Dadi?

Kartik:- They are worried for you! Everyone is worried for you! I'll call them!

Naira:- Kartik I just want to meet Virani family and Mumma Papa no one else. Shobha Bhua,Abhimanyu Bhai And Pari Di! Bas aur koi nahi!

Kartik:- Okay I'll call them!

Kartik went outside.

Tulsi:- Naira...

Kartik:- Dadi she wants to meet you all! Except Singhania's and Maheshwari's.

Mihir:- But Kartik...

Kartik:- Dadu Jaan has said this!

Sahil:- Do one thing! Ganga,Nandini,Tulsi Maa and Prerna first you go inside. Doctor said na we can't give Naira stress. After that we will meet her.

Ganga:- This is also right!

Ganga,Tulsi,Prerna and Nandini went inside. Tulsi slapped Naira lightly.

Tulsi:- Is this the way to let out your anger?

Naira:- Dadi! Sholly!

Prerna:- Maa leave it! She doesn't love us!

Naira:- Mumma...

Prerna:- What Mumma? I'm not your Mumma! If I was really your Mumma then you would have thought abt me once doing this act.

Naira(holding her ears):- Sholly Mumma!

Prerna took her in hug.

Prerna(hugging her):- You know very well that I'm living for you! My only daughter! I can't lose you! I'll die!

Naira:- I love you Mumma!

Prerna:- I love you too!