Part-3

The episode starts with Naira in their room.

Naira was cleaning the room when two strong arms held her waist. She smiled because she knew it was her Kartik.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik:- Arrey you are very bad. You always know it's me.

Naira:- Because I cannot only hear your footsteps. I can hear your heartbeats. When you are near me my heart tells that Naira your MENDEK has come beware.

Kartik:- Jaan!

Naira:- No seriously! Kartik if you stand in queue of million people na then also I can recognise you. Because we love our souls and heart. Everything can change but your love for me in your heart can't change.

Kartik:- Sachi?

Naira:- Muchi! Now will you let clean the room which you have made a big mess.

Kartik:- Arrey maine kya kiya?

Naira:- Haan you toh never do anything.

Kartik:- Kissi dedo na please!

Naira:- Kartik! Go from here.

Kartik:- Ek kissi dedogi toh kya jaayega.

Naira:- Take if you can.

Kartik:- Don't challenge me Jaan. You don't know me.

Naira:- Oh really! Do whatever you want.

Kartik went and locked the room. He started moving towards Naira. Naira picked up a pillow and threw at Kartik. They both started having pillow fight. While having pillow fight they fell on the bed. Kartik was above Naira. Kartik slowly decreased the distance between their faces. Kartik kept his rough lips on Naira's soft lips. They started kissing each other. Kartik and Naira's tongues were having war for dominancy. Kartik's hands were moving towards Naira's pants. He slid his hand inside her pants. Naira was shocked. She broke the kiss.

Naira:- Kartik please no it's already paining a lot.

Kartik:- Was I rough last night?

Naira:- No you weren't rough. But it was first time so...

Kartik:- Jaan I'm sorry.

Naira:- Kartik its okay.

Kartik:- I can soothe this pain.

Naira:- How?

Kartik pulled down Naira's pants and inner. He without saying anything entered his tongue inside her. He was rolling his tongue smoothly inside Naira. Naira's hands were in his hairs. She was pulling him more inside her. She was just moaning his name. Naira's juices were flowing and Kartik was licking those juices like a hungry dog.

Naira:- Kartik! Please No!

Kartik moved out his tongue. And came over Naira and hugged her. His face was in crook of Naira's neck. Naira was still half naked.

Kartik:- You Okay na?

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik:- Pakka?

Naira could feel his hardness. She smiled a little. She also wanted him.

Naira:- Can you be inside me?

Kartik:- What? Now? No Jaan! You only said it's paining.

Naira:- Kartik please it's a request.

Kartik:- Oh so my dear wifey wants me.

Naira(blushed):- Yes Mr Virani!

Kartik took Naira in kiss again. They were hungrily kissing. Kartik removed Naira's shirt. Naira removed Kartik's shirt. They both were lying naked on the bed. Kartik removed his boxers. His erection was hitting Naira. He didn't enter inside Naira. He thought of torturing Naira.

Kartik entered his middle finger inside her. He started fingering Naira. Naira was moaning Kartik's name. Kartik finger fucked Naira for 15 minutes. Naira was wet so Kartik entered inside her immediately. He stopped after entering her. She was in pain a little but within few minutes she calmed. Kartik started moving inside her. They started their love making session. The roam was filled with Naira's moans.

After 30 minutes, they both climaxed together. Kartik came out of Naira slowly.

Kartik:- Jaan you Okay?

Naira:- Hmm! I'm fine.

Kartik:- Was I fast?

Naira:- A little.

Kartik looked carefully at her entrance. She was sore. Kartik was having tears in his eyes. Naira looked at him and sat on the bed.

Naira(cupping his face):- Kartik what happened?

Kartik:- Jaan its very sore. I'm sorry I'm really sorry. Last night also I forced you to do second time. You were tired last night. And today also I started.

Naira:- Kartik I gave you consent na.

Kartik:- But fault was mine.. I'm sorry.

Naira:- MENDEK Shut up. First never say it again that you forced me for anything. You can't even think of hurting me in your dreams. Don't worry if needed I will talk to Doctor regarding this.

Kartik:- Pakka na?

Naira:- Haan Baba Pakka! Go to office now.

Kartik:- No I'll not go. I'll be with you.

Naira:- Kartik I'm fine na. You go!

Kartik:- I said na no means no.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik:- Jaan!

They both laughed at their own antics. He made her wear clothes. Kartik hugged Naira tightly and kissed on her forehead.