Part-65

The episode starts with Prerna hugging Naira.

They broke the hug.

Naira:- Maa Dadi! Aap thk...

Nandini:- We are fine!

Tulsi:- Haan! Whatever Rama Ji and Kaveri Ji said I didn't get hurt. Because they didn't know the truth. But I was happy when my Naira took my side and stand for me!

Ganga:- Naira bacha! So much anger why?

Naira:- Badi Maa! First I was angry on Mandira and Aparna and my anger increased when Badi Dadi and Rama Dadi even Papa also blamed you for everything. Ansh And Eklavya's face was coming in front of me. I felt like killing myself!

Tulsi:- Don't say like this!

Naira:- Dadi! Abhimanyu Bhai?

Abhimanyu:- I'm here Naira!

Preet:- Moti! Tu thk hai na?

Naira:- Haan Main thk hoon! I'm sorry Bhai!

Abhimanyu:- Oye! Chup!

The siblings hugged Naira. Naira wasn't finding Shivani.

Naira:- Maa Shivani kahan hai?

Kartik:- She is outside!

Naira:- Kartik please call her!

Kartik went outside. He saw Shivani crying.

Kartik:- Shivu!

Shivani:- Bhai!

Shivani hugged Kartik. She was crying.

Kartik:- Kya hua?

Shivani:- Bhai why this all happened? Why always Dadi,Mumma and Bhabhi have to prove their innocence? Why can't people understand?

Naitik:- Shivani Beta....

Shivani(angry):- Shut up! Just shut up! There I didn't say anything because my family didn't give me values to shout at some elder. But today you crossed each and every limit. If you weren't Naira Bhabhi's father then I would have thrown you out of our house and our life. You blamed Tulsi Dadi because she killed Ansh. Did you even think once that what happened such that Dadi killed her own son? Arrey when a mother slaps her child then the most hurt is the mother only. You think when Dadi killed Ansh how many times she would have died!! You can't understand relations!! Go and read Bhagwad Gita once again Mr Singhania!

Kartik was shocked to see Shivani so much angry. But he knew she was right. Shivani got a tight slap from Nandini.

Kartik and Shivani saw everyone present there including Naira.

Naira:- Maa why you slapped Shivu?

Nandini:- She doesn't know how to talk to elders!

Naira:- Nahi Maa She did Right!

Ganga:- Naira!

Naira:- Nahi Badi Maa! Whatever Shivu's said I agree with her. Her each and every word was right! Dadi one day Baa have you Bhagwad Gita na!

Tulsi:- Hmm!

Naira:- What she said while giving you Bhagwad Gita?

Tulsi:- That she wants that I always stand for righteousness! If anything wrong happens then I should stand against it even if I have to stand against my own relations.

Naira:- I hope now you understood Rama Dadi! (Shouting) from now from this second I break every relation with you all (Singhania's)!! You can't understand!! And now toh your own daughter killed someone!

Akshara:- Naira! We know the truth now!

Mihir:- Naira don't do this with them!

Anurag:- Naira bacha No please! Prerna you make her understand!

Prerna(cupping her face):- Naira! They all lived without you for many years! When you came back in their life they were very happy na!

Kartik:- Jaan they didn't know anything! Mandira and Aparna instigated them against Dadi! It's not easy for anyone to digest such truth! You also took time na! Right?

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik:- Forgive them please!

Prerna:- Naira forgive them!

Naira:- They have to ask forgiveness from Dadi!

Tulsi:- I'm not angry on anyone of them! I have already forgave them!

Rama:- We are really sorry Tulsi Ji!

Tulsi:- Rama Ji please I already said that I'm not angry!

Naitik(folding his hands):- I'm really sorry Aunty Ji! What I did was...

Tulsi(placing her hand on Naitik's head):- Beta whatever happened has happened! Forget abt the past!

Akshara:- Thank you! Thank you so much!

Naitik went to Naira and held his ears.

Naitik:- I'm sorry Naira! Please forgive your Papa! Papa will not do this again!

Naira:- Promise?

Naitik:- Promise!

Naira hugged Naitik. Everyone smiled seeing them.