Part-74

The episode starts with a leap.

LEAP OF 5 MONTHS

It was day of Naira's godhbharai. Sharanya was getting ready in her room. She suddenly got a call.

Naira:- Hello Yes Doctor.

Doctor:- Mrs Virani please think once again. You really want to do it.

Naira:- Doctor my family is very happy since they heard news of coming baby. If they will come to know everything then...

Doctor:- But your own Mumma is a gynaecologist. She would have sensed the changes.

Naira:- Don't worry abt Mumma. You please don't tell anyone anything.

Doctor:- Okay but I'll still ask to tell your family. It's your 7th month.

Naira:- Thank you Doctor.

The call disconnected. Naira wiped the tears which came in her eyes.

Naira:- This baby is happiness of this house. Kartik he's so excited to take his baby in his hands. How can I snatch this happiness from him? Mumma Papa lost Prem and Dhara they will not be able to bear this.

Kartik came inside. He hugged Naira from behind. He kissed on her forehead.

Kartik:- I love you Jaan.

Naira:- I love you too.

Kartik:- Chalo everyone is waiting.

Naira:- Haan chalo.

Kartik:- Pehle kissi do.

Naira kissed on his cheek. Kartik smiled like a cute baby. They both went out.

Outside Prerna was tensed.

Prerna(in her mind):- Why I feel something is going on in Naira's mind? Why I feel she is hiding something? She didn't even show me reports from past 3 months. Is she okay? Why I feel she isn't okay?

Akshara,Nandini and Ganga came there.

Nandini:- Bhabhi What happened?

Prerna:- Naira.

Ganga:- Naira kya? She is there with Maanvi and Shivani.

Prerna:- No she isn't fine.

Akshara:- Prerna Ji..

Prerna:- Akshara Ji from past 3 months Naira didn't show me her reports.

Ganga:- But she told na she is fine.

Prerna:- But I don't feel that. I was thinking of talking to her gynaecologist.

Nandini:- Bhabhi truly saying I also felt something weird.

Laksh came there running.

Laksh:- Prerna Dadi! Nandini Dadi! Yeh paper.

Nandini:- Laksh Yeh hai kya bacha?

Laksh:- Pata nahi. Bhua ke room mein gira hua tha. Bhua is busy is liye Main aapke paas aaya. Yeh lo.

Prerna took the paper. But before she can open the paper and read it,Tulsi called them.

Tulsi:- Shall we start?

The rituals started. Naira was capturing every moment.

Naira(in her mind):- Till I'm alive I'll not let happiness of this house go away. After I go then also this house will be very happy. Shreya is there to take care of them. For Mumma Papa I'll leave either their Prem or their Dhara with them. For Mumma Papa Bhai,Tara Bhabhi and Laksh are there. But for Kartik....I'm leaving nothing for Kartik. I'm sorry Kartik I don't know what I should do for you.

Shreya was setting the things on the table when she saw that paper. She saw Naira's name written on it. Shreya opened it and started reading. Tears were falling from her eyes. Rituals completed meanwhile.

Shreya:- Bhabhi woh I need to talk to you.

Preet:- Shreya kya hua?

Nandini:- Is everything okay?

Shreya:- Jee Chachi. Bhabhi please.

Naira went with Shreya. Shreya locked the room.

Shreya(showing the reports):- Bhabhi What's this?

Naira was shocked. Shreya started crying.

Shreya:- Bhabhi why are you doing this? Why you hid this?

Naira:- Shreya you will not tell anyone anything.

Shreya:- Par Kyu Bhabhi? Your life is in danger. If you will give birth to baby then you will die do you know?

Naira:- I know Shreya. But see how happy is the family. You know every day and night Kartik talks to our baby. You tell me will not Kartik be hurt.

Shreya:- Bhabhi Bhaiya will not be able to live without you.

Naira:- I'll leave my baby with him na. He will live with the baby for the baby.

Shreya:- What abt Prerna Maa and Anurag Papa? What abt Akshara aunty?

Naira:- Papa Mumma will have either their Prem or Dhara with them whom I'll give birth. Akshara Mumma already has whole family and Chotu Laksh with her. He's my carbon copy only.

Shreya:- What abt Me, Preet,Shivani and Maanvi?

Naira:- You are married. After my death you have to handle everything Shreya. Promise me you will take care of everyone.

Shreya:- Bhabhi I'm not Naira. I can't even become like you.

Naira:- Shreya promise me you will not tell anyone anything until my delivery. For family's sake. I beg in front of you.

Shreya(reluctantly):- I promise Bhabhi. I'll not tell anyone.

The screen freezes on Naira and Shreya's face.