Part-30

The episode starts with priest checking the horoscopes.

Priest:- Marriage should happen as soon as possible.

Rama:- Pandit Ji is there any problem?

Priest:- Yes there is problem but neither on Gayu nor on Abhimanyu.

Tulsi:- Then?

Priest:- Tulsi Ji something is going to happen. Someone from your past is going to come back. The person is related to your past. You have to be careful from that person. Naira and Nandini you both have to be most careful from that person.

Mihir:- Who it might be?

Naira:- Dadu we will talk abt this later. I know what Pandit Ji wants to say. Its not right place to talk abt this.

Naksh:- But your life and Nandini aunty's life is in danger.

Naira:- That doesn't matter. Only my life is in danger. No one else's.

Nandini:- Naira!

Naira:- Maa do you think I'll let something happen to you. I know that person abt Whom Pandit Ji is talking.

Everyone looked at Naira. Nandini also understood Naira's meaning.

Nandini:- Pandit Ji! What's the date?

Priest:- Beta its 16th October.

Virani family and Malhotra family was shocked. Nandini was shivering very badly listening to the date.

Abhimanyu:- No Pandit Ji not this date. Fix some other date.

Priest:- Beta after this date there is no date for 8 months.

Shobha:- We can wait for 8 months but not this date. That's final.

Rama:- But Why?

Tulsi:- Rama Ji there's a reason we are denying this date. Please try and understand.

Naira noticed Nandini shivering and sweating. She knew what's going in Nandini's mind. Nandini fell on the nearby couch. Everyone was shocked to see her condition. Naira immediately took Nandini in her hug.

Naira:- Maa!

Nandini was crying badly. Naira too was crying. She was having those flashbacks. Naira held Nandini more tightly.

Tulsi:- Nandini!

Naira:- Maa!

Naira looked at Nandini. Nandini was unconscious.

Naira:- Mumma please check na.

Prerna:- Karan make Nandini Lie on the sofa properly.

Akshara:- You can take her to guest room.

Karan picked Nandini and took her to guest room. Prerna was checking Nandini inside. Everyone else was outside. Kartik was standing near dining table and crying.

Naira:- Pandit Ji thank you for taking out time.

Priest left from there. Naira went to Kartik. She held his hand tightly.
Kartik turned and hugged Naira tightly. He started crying loudly. Naira too was crying but she controlled herself.

Kartik(crying):- Why only Mumma Naira? Why she has to bear so much? Why can't God let her live happily?

Naira(cupping his face):- Kartik! It's a universal truth that happiness stays for some time but the sorrow gives a person strength by which the person can fight.

Shivani(crying):- Par Bhabhi! Why Mumma?

Preet:- Haan JB why only Choti Maa?

Maanvi:- Bhabhi Dadi always said that Choti Maa is strong then why she gets scared remembering that incident?

Naira:- Manu,Shivu And Preet come here. Some wounds take time to heal but some wounds are unable to heal. And that incident it's difficult for Maa to forget it. She remembered that incident because of that date. Nothing else! You know na Maa is very strong. And she has whole family with her.

Pari:- Naira is right! We have to be with Maami!

Tulsi and Ganga smiled seeing Naira's concern and love.

Kartik:- Mumma will get fine na?

Naira:- Haan! She will be fine. She knows she has to tolerate a MENDEK like you.

Naira saw Shivani sitting on the sofa. Naira went and sat beside Shivani. Shivani kept her head in Naira's lap. Laksh came there.

Laksh:- Bhua What happened to Nandini Dadi?

Naira:- Nothing Laksh! She is not well.

Naira was caressing Shivani's hairs. Shivani was silently crying. Naira wanted that Shivani should let out her pain. Naira decided to soothe her pain.

Hmmm...mmmm...

Woh Asha hai woh Abhilasha
Woh apnepan ki paribhasha,
Woh saath chale banke saaya
Uss se jeevan banta aaya,

Preet and Maanvi also came. Preet kept his head in Naira's lap. Maanvi kept her head on Naira's shoulder. Kartik also came there and hugged Naira.

Woh dukh seh ke sukh deti hai
Woh aansoon bhi pee leti hai!
Har pal ko madhur banane ki
Jeevan bhar saath nibhane ki..
Yeh ek koshish....

Prerna came out after checking Nandini.

Karan:- Prerna Bhabhi! How's Nandini?

Prerna:- She is conscious. But she wants to talk to Naira.

Naira:- Mumma!

Prerna signalled her something. Naira knew Nandini needs her. Naira immediately went inside.

Naitik:-Prerna Ji is everything okay?

Gayu:- Abhimanyu Relax!

Abhimanyu hit his fist on the nearby wall.

Gayu:- Abhimanyu what has happened?

Inside the room

Naira:- Maa!

Nandini:- Naira you love me na?

Naira:- Haan Maa!

Nandini:- Then will you agree with me?

Naira:- Maa Whatever you will say I'll agree.

Nandini:- Then fix the marriage date that also on that day which Pandit Ji said.

Naira:- Maa!

Naira was actually shocked listening to this. Naira just kept looking at Nandini.