Part-20

The episode starts with Naira closing the door.

Kartik looked at her. Naira went towards the almirah with her bags. She started unpacking the things.

Kartik(murmuring):- Yeh nahi ke pati ko manale! Unpacking karne ki padi hai. Unromantic Biwi!

Naira:- Did you say something?

Kartik:- Nahi toh! Maine kuch bhi nahi kaha.

Naira:- Don't you dare say anything. Otherwise I'll shift my things to another room.

Kartik was scared on this statement. His mind went to Naira's past. Tears were present in his eyes. Naira noticed it. She immediately came towards him and sat in front of him. She cupped his face and kissed on his forehead.

Naira:- What happened Kartik?

Kartik:- Kuch nahi!

Naira:- Stop lieing! Tell me!

Kartik:- I was thinking abt our first meeting.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Naira came out of the train she boarded. She was in Kolkata now. Naira directly went to Ganga Ghat. She was sitting on the stairs of Ganga Ghat. She was crying on her fate.

Naira(crying+shouted):- Why it happened with me? Why I have to bear this? Why? It was better that if I never took birth. It was better if my soul never came in this world. A cruel world!! Now also you have time God kill me. Better kill me.

A lady came there and sat beside Naira.

The lady:- Why you want yourself dead?

Naira looked up at her and only saw motherly affection. Naira remained silent. The lady wrapped her arm around Naira. Naira was feeling a comfort with her. She was feeling loved with that lady.

The lady:- I'm PRERNA BASU! What's your name?

Naira:- NAIRA!!

Prerna:- You didn't answer me why you want yourself dead?

Naira(looking in her eyes):- Something happened with you? Why you cried?

Prerna:- I lost my daughter 5 days back.

Naira(chuckled):- What a fate!! You lost your daughter 5 days back and I lost my world and my happiness 5 days back.

Prerna:- Why you laughed?

Naira:- No I didn't laugh for your daughter. Don't take me wrong. I just laughed on myself. What a life I have!! My own mother...

Naira closed her eyes remembering Akshara's betrayal.

Prerna(taking Naira in her hug):- What your mother did with you? You can trust me.

Naira knew Prerna is saying truth. Naira felt that Prerna could be trusted. Her heart was saying her to share it with Prerna. Finally she listened to her heart.

Naira told Prerna abt Sukanya's death. Akshara trying to send her to jail and even family supporting her. Prerna was utmost shocked. This was all listened by whole Virani family and Anurag. They too were shocked.

Prerna:- That's Why you ran from your house?

Naira:- Yes!

Kartik came there. He sat beside Naira.

Kartik(extending his hand):- Hi I'm Kartik Virani!

Naira:- Excuse me! It doesn't matter to me who you are.

Tulsi:- He's my grandson.

Naira looked behind and saw whole family.

Naira:- Hmm!

Naira got up to leave. Prerna held her hand.

Prerna:- Where are you going bacha?

Naira(smiled):- Don't know! God might have decided something for me. Btw you take care of yourself. Live for your another child.

Naira started to leave but Prerna's words have her a shock.

Prerna:- I don't have any other child.

Naira looked at her teary eyes. Naira smiled and wiped her tears.

Naira:- Excuse me Kartik right?

Kartik:- Yes!

Naira(pointing to Prerna):- What you call her?

Kartik:- Prerna Maa!

Naira:- And What your brother sister calls her?

Kartik:- Prerna Maa only!

Naira(to Prerna):- You have many children see! Good Bye!

Naira moved upwards and left the Ganga Ghat.

Nandini:- I don't believe that Naira beared this much!

Karan:- When mother like Mandira can exist then mother like Akshara also exist.

Tulsi saw Prerna lost somewhere. Anurag shook Prerna.

Prerna:- Huh!

Anurag:- What happened to you?

Prerna:- Nothing!

Mihir:- We have to go Dakshineshwar temple.

They also left Ganga Ghat. They went to Dakshineshwar temple. They all entered the temple. Prerna was feeling weird. They all entered the temple. They saw a familiar figure there.

Kartik:- Naira!

Naira heard the voice but didn't turn. She knew it was Kartik. Naira saw some Aghoris doing Tandav on the coal. Naira went there and stood in front of them. She didn't realise that she herself was standing on the coal.

A hand pulled Naira. Naira was immediately taken into hug. Naira was feeling comfort in that hug. It was Kartik who pulled her and hugged her.
They broke the hug.

Kartik:- Are you mad? Can't you see you are standing on coal? Don't you have eyes? Are your feet not feeling pain? Have you lost your mind? Will you speak?

Naira:- Excuse me if you will let me speak then only I'll speak. One sec why are you concerned abt me? Who are you to me? You are here with your family so just be with them. Understood! No one has given you right to interfere in my life. I stay alive or die it's my wish.

This was all listened by Virani family and Anurag-Prerna. Naira went inside the temple as Tandav was going to be performed inside by some girls. Behind her was whole family standing.

Those girls pulled Naira also. Naira started performing Tandav. Her eyes were closed. While doing Tandav she fell on the floor. Everyone was shocked.
Maa Durga's chunri fell on Naira.