Part-9

The episode starts still in flashback only.

Prerna hugged Naira But Naira didn't react. All men came inside. Preet went to Naira.

Preet:- JB! Sun na.

Shivani:- Naira Di dekho na Preet Bhai tang kar rahe hai.

Naira wasn't saying anything. Everyone was hurt seeing their happiness their Naira like this.

Tulsi:- Prerna take Naira to room she might need rest.

Prerna:- Jee Maa!

Prerna took Naira to her room. She made Naira lay on the bed and covered her with blanket. Prerna herself laid beside her.

Prerna:- Naira! Bacha please talk to me.

Still no reply from Naira. Prerna kissed on her forehead and left. She knew Naira needs time.

Nandini:- Naira used to be our life Maa and see today our life turned silent.

Tulsi:- It's not her fault.

Nandini(crying):- It's Naira's fault Maa. Why she took birth as a girl! This is her fault.

Prerna:- I want my Naira back Anurag. I want my Naira. You saw na she didn't speak anything.

Anurag:- Kartik why you slapped Naira? How you reached there?

Kartik:- Papa it was a drama. I wanted to know Eklavya's real intentions. I was tracking his number. But I reached there late. Naira was safe but emotionless. When Eklavya strangled her neck she wasn't giving any response. It was seeming she herself wants to die. This broke me totally.

Prerna fell on the sofa crying.

Nandini:- I can understand Naira's condition. I was also once in this condition only. But everyone of you supported me. If we will take care of Naira and make her happy. She will be normal within days.

Everyone agreed with Nandini. Kartik was crying sitting on the floor.

Kartik:- It's all because of me. Eklavya was abt to....Naira's this condition is because of me. I reached late. Naira I love you. Your MENDEK loves you. Please forgive me.I love you Naira. I really really love you.

Everyone was shocked to listen this confession of Kartik. They all confronted Kartik.

Nandini:- Kartik you love Naira?

Kartik(hugging Naira):- Mumma I love her.

LEAP OF 2 WEEKS

In these 2 weeks everything in both families changed. Happiness of both the houses got lost. No one smiled or laughed in these 2 weeks. Naira kept herself busy in her university and other works. She was in her first semester in BSc Fashion Designing. Naira kept herself busy. She wasn't in talking terms with anyone. Kartik every day cried seeing Naira's condition.
Both Kartik and Naira were in immense pain.

MORNING 1:30 AM

Naira was turning and tossing on the bed. She was trying to get up but wasn't able to. She tried to change her side but in vain. She was having nightmare of that incident. Naira woke up with a jerk. She was sweating from head to toe.

From past 2 weeks,this is happening with Naira. She wakes up every night due to this nightmare. Naira was standing near the window. She was holding glass of water. Naira drank the water in one go. She just kept looking outside the window.

Morning 7:30 AM

Naira came out of her room. She saw Shivani,Maanvi and Preet fighting.

Maanvi:- Naira Di see na Preet Bhai is irritating me.

Preet:- Eh Hello! Maine kya kiya?

They were acting to argue. They turned and saw Naira going towards dining table. Naira just picked up an apple and left the house without saying anything to Anurag and Prerna.

Prerna broke down. She was crying.

Prerna:- Anurag I want my daughter back. I want my Naira back. That Naira who used to run in whole house. That Naira who used to tease us all. That Naira who used to fight with everyone.

Preet:- Prerna Maa! Same condition is of Kartik Bhai.

AFTERNOON 4:00 pm

Prerna was pacing in the hall. It was 4:00 pm Naira didn't return. She used to come at 2:30 pm. Prerna called on her number but it was switched off. Prerna got tensed now. Suddenly she got call for surgery. Prerna went to hospital.

NIGHT 8:00 PM

Naira came to house in night. She saw Anurag and Prerna both sitting tensed there. Prerna immediately hugged Naira.

Prerna:- Where were you Naira? Why your phone was switched off?

Naira:- I just was busy in designs.

Saying this Naira went to her room. Prerna knew Naira is lieing.

Prerna:- Naira was lieing Anurag!

Anurag:- Why will she?

Prerna:- She wasn't looking in my eyes while saying this.

Anurag:- Shall I ask her?

Prerna:- No! She will not tell.

Anurag and Prerna also skipped their dinner.