Part-41

The episode starts with youngsters ready to leave for shopping.

Naira wasn't feeling to go. That nightmare was coming again and again in her mind. Kartik knew her turmoil. Kartik held her hand.

Kartik:- Jaan! Kuch nahi hoga. Stop overthinking.

Naira:- Pakka na?

Kartik:- Haan Pakka!

They left for shopping. Nandini,Ganga,Tulsi and Prerna went to SHANTINIKETAN.

They reached Shantiniketan. Akshara and Naitik saw them.

Akshara:- Prerna Ji!

They turned and saw Akshara and Naitik.

Ganga:- Yes!

Akshara:- We want to talk to you. Please listen to us once.

Tulsi:- Kahiye!

Nandini:- You can speak because our Maa always says that a person should be given chance to speak from his/her side.

Akshara:- Prerna Ji can you tell where you all met Naira?

Prerna:- Kolkata! Will you speak whatever you wanted to speak?

Akshara and Naitik explained them the actual truth. They were shocked to know this. This was all listened by Karan and Sahil.

Karan:- Akshara Singhania Stop lieing! What do you think we will believe you over Naira?

Naitik:- Please believe us this is the truth. Why will we betray Naira? We love her.

Sahil:- See you..

Tulsi:- They are saying truth.

Nandini:- Maa!

Tulsi:- It's in their eyes Nandini. Their is only pain and longing in their eyes.

Karan:- I'll confirm this.

Karan called inspector and asked abt this. He informed Karan the same.

Sahil:- What did he say?

Karan:- Mr and Mrs Singhania are Right!

Tulsi:- That means Naira misunderstood the situation.

Nandini:- Nahi Maa! Still they were at fault. If they gave Naira support and made her understand properly that they will never leave her may be this wouldn't have happened. It's still your fault Mrs Singhania. You gave her birth but you were unable to give her love which she deserved. And your biggest mistake was bringing the police there.

Ganga:- You are still Naira's culprits. If Prerna wasn't there Naira would have been died till now. Her that condition was because of you.

This was all heard by Naira. Naira was shocked to know the truth. Nandini saw Naira standing teary eyed.

Nandini:- Naira! 

Everyone saw Naira standing there. Naira ran from there. She started her car and drove away.

Ganga:- Maa Naira!

Sahil and Karan took Nandini,Ganga,Tulsi and Prerna. They were driving behind Naira.

Prerna was calling on Naira's number. But she wasn't picking. Naira was crying in the car.

Naira:- How can I do this? I called my mother a cheater! I doubted her.

Suddenly another car hit Naira's car. Naira's car turned up and down at least 5 times. Karan and Sahil stopped their car. Naira was trying to come out when her foot got stuck in the seat. Naira due to her injuries fell unconscious. Kartik and Preet reached there on time. They slowly pulled Naira out. The moment they took Naira away from the car,the car blasted. Kartik was crying. They took Naira to hospital.

Whole family was crying for Naira. Singhania family also reached there. Doctor was checking Naira inside.

Doctor:- Mrs Virani please! If you didn't got treatment you will...

Naira:- I know I'll die. Please I want to talk to my Mumma.

Doctor was abt to leave when Naira stopped him.

Naira:- Doctor Prerna Mumma.

Doctor went outside.

Anurag:- Doctor how's Naira?

Doctor:- Naira wants to meet her mother.

Akshara was abt to go ahead.

Doctor:- Mrs Basu please come inside.

Akshara stopped in her tracks. Prerna went inside. She saw Naira's injuries. Her heart crushed into pieces.

Prerna:- Naira bacha! Why you are not agreeing for treatment?

Naira:- I want to die Mumma. I'm very bad na. I misunderstood my mother who gave me birth. It's all my fault. And in front of everyone I called her a cheater. I should die na.

Prerna:- Chup! You will leave me. Tell! Our whole family still loves you. Please bacha don't say no to treatment.

Naira:- You will not leave me na Mumma?

Prerna:- No never!

Prerna placed a kiss on her forehead. She went outside. Doctor started treating Naira. Prerna just hugged Anurag. Prerna was crying badly.

Preet:- I'll kill that person who hit Naira's car.

Preet saw Kartik crying sitting in a corner. Preet went to him. Kartik hugged him. He was crying badly. Her wanted Naira fine.