Part-13

The episode starts in the flashback only.

Kartik was leaving the place. Naira was lost in her thoughts.

Naira(in her mind):- I have seen many things changing. I have seen my fate changing. I have seen my relations changing. I have seen this world changing. I even saw God changing. My everything changed. But I love Kartik. I love him. What if he also changed after my confession? He also betrayed at some point. Then? No Naira in this world if anyone believes you then it's Kartik,Mumma-Papa and Virani family.

Naira:- Stop Kartik!

Kartik turned towards Naira wiping his tears. Naira moves towards Kartik.

Naira:- You are a true MENDEK! Always keep doing tar tar. Did you give me chance to speak?

Kartik was just looking at her. He wanted to hear those words.

Naira:- Kartik in this world if someone truly loves me then it's you. I know this from many years. That's why you are my last hope. Don't break my hope ever. I have seen Lie changing. I have seen truth changing. Everything in my life changed. I tolerated everything. But if you broke my heart I'll not be able to live. I'll die that moment only.

Kartik:- I promise Naira I'll never break your heart. I'll always love you. Promise. I'll never hide anything from you. Pakka! Do you love me?

Naira:- Yes! I LOVE YOU.

Kartik took Naira in his hug. They didn't know that family was watching them. Kartik cupped Naira's face and kissed on her forehead. He made her wear that ring.

Kartik:- You really love me?

Naira:- Mr MENDEK who will not fall for you.

Kartik:- Tumne Mere Dimaag ka short circuit kar diya hai. Kuch samjh Hi nhi aata. Kuch soojta Hi nahi.

Naira:- Haan Yeh short circuit kis din hua tha?

Kartik:- When I saw you for the first time! Tabhi flat ho gya tha.

Naira:- Oh really! Itni tar tar sirf Mere saamne karte ho kyu?

Kartik:- Arrey yaar! Main cute sa chotu sa MENDEK hoon And Tum SHERNI. SHERNI toh kabhi bhi MENDEK ko khaa sakti hai. Tumhara SHERNI mode dekh kar mera MENDEK mode on ho jaata hai. Main kya karun?

Naira started laughing listening to Kartik. She was laughing like this after 2 weeks. Kartik was happy that Naira is laughing.

Naira:- Tum sachi mein MENDEK ho. I don't think Tum Nandini Maa ke bête ho!!

Everyone was shocked to listen to this. They were thinking Why Naira said this.

Kartik:- Kyu?

Naira:- Maa itni achi hain,itni sweet hai,cute hai. She talks to everyone politely. Lagta nahi Tum unke bête Ho. Haan harkaton se Karan Papa ke bete zaroor lagte ho!!

Kartik:- Kaise?

Naira:- Jaise woh Maa se darte hai! Tum mujhse darte ho! You are Papa's son. Shivani bhi Maa par nahi gyi. Tum dono Bhai Behen aapne Papa par gye ho!! Bhagwan ne copy paste maarke bheja hai.

Karan and Shivani made faces. Everyone giggled. They wanted to listen to Naira's praises.

Kartik:- Arrey par! Cuteness toh Maa jaisi hai mujhme...

Naira:- Have you ever seen your face in mirror?

Kartik:- Everyday!

Naira:- Then your eyes are weak. You are a frog. Your face is also like frog.

Kartik:- Arrey par...Acha Maa kaisi hai?

Naira:- Better than everyone!

Kartik:- Better than Prerna Maa also??

Kartik in actual saw whole family giggling. He was intentionally asking this.

Naira:- Haan better than Mumma. Atleast Maa doesn't scold me for anything. And Mumma she always scolds me. But it's not her fault. She wants me to be fine always.

Kartik:- Arrey ek baat Bolo na!

Naira:- Mr Virani! For me Nandini Maa,Badi Maa and Mumma are equal. Don't dare compare them.

Naira pulled his ears very hardly.

Kartik:- Naira please chodo. Arrey aap log bachao na!!

Naira:- Kaun?

Kartik:- Family!!

Naira:- Kahan?

Kartik:- Peeche!

Naira looked behind and saw whole family. She then look dangerously towards Kartik. Kartik knew he's gone now.

Kartik:- Naira I didn't do anything.

Naira removed her sandals and threw at Kartik one by one. She started running behind Kartik.

Naira:- I'll kill you today.

Kartik(scared):- Naira nahi please.

Naira started beating Kartik very badly. Suddenly Naira saw a little baby there in a cradle. It was near sea shore. She saw a big wave coming.

Naira(shouted):- OH NO!

Naira immediately pushed Kartik and ran towards sea shore. The big wave was abt to hit But Naira picked the baby from the cradle and jumped to the other side. Everyone was shocked seeing this. Naira got up and checked the baby. She was relieved when baby was fine. The baby's mother came.

Naira:- Are you mad? If something happened today? Can't you take care of your child? If you didn't want this child why you gave birth? You are standing there talking on phone not caring abt child. What if someone kidnapped him? What if someone killed him?

The lady:- I'm sorry. I'm really sorry!

Naira gave that lady the baby. She left from there. Naira turned behind cleaning her face. Her eyes were closed.

Naira:- Idiots! I don't know what has happened to them.

Naira bumped into someone. She knew it was Prerna. She decided to tease Prerna.

Naira(rubbing her eyes):- Dadi! Why you do this?

Tulsi:- What I did?

Naira(opening her eyes):- You have made Mumma bulldozer feeding her so much. See she would have hit me.

Naira looked at Prerna who was in tears. Naira knew the reason. She immediately hugged Prerna.

Naira:- Mumma!

Prerna was dieing to listen this and seeing her Naira back.

Prerna:- Naira! Mera bacha!

Naira:- I'm sorry Mumma. I have hurt you a lot na. Sorry! Please maaf kardo.

Prerna:- Yes it hurt me when you didn't talk to anyone. It hurt me when you didn't smile and tease me. But it wasn't your fault. Bacha! Stay here in your Mumma's hug. It's enough for me. I thought I'll die without seeing your smile.

Naira:- Mumma Don't talk like this na. I love you!

Prerna:- I love you too!

Kartik(hugging Naira and Prerna):- I love you 3 4 5 6.....

Everyone laughed. They shared a family hug.

FLASHBACK ENDS