Part-23

The episode starts with Naira and Kartik sleeping peacefully.

MORNING 6:30 AM

Naira and Kartik were sleeping peacefully on the bed cuddling into each other. No air was passing between them. Naira woke up due to alarm. She saw the most beautiful sight in front of her. Her cute MENDEK sleeping with a cute smile on his face. Naira came out of his hug and went to take bath.

Naira came out after 15 minutes and saw her MENDEK sleeping peacefully. She decided to tease him. Naira went to Kartik and took a Rose from the vase. She kept the rose near Kartik's nose. Kartik turned his face a little irritated. Naira tried to control her laugh. She again did the same. Kartik got up and saw Naira laughing.

Kartik:- What's your problem Naira? Can't you let me sleep?

Naira:- Why are you talking so rudely? Okay fine I'll never do this. You sleep!

Naira got up but Kartik held her hand and pulled her. Naira landed in his lap.

Kartik:- I'm Sholly Jaan for talking rudely.

Naira:- Don't talk to me. Leave me now!

Kartik(teary-eyed):- No I'll never leave you. I love you na. Please don't say ask me to leave you. I can't live without you Jaan.

Naira:- Tar tar tar tar...aur kuch nahi aata Tumhe MENDEK!

Naira wiped Kartik's tears and kissed on his forehead. She pulled his nose and bit on his nose.

Naira:- Come on get up and take bath.

Kartik:- You Okay? Yesterday it was paining!

Naira:- Ya it's fine!

Kartik:- Pakka?

Naira:- Haan Baba Pakka!

Naira gave Kartik his clothes and he went to take bath. Naira went downstairs. She saw Tulsi,Ganga,Nandini and Prerna.

Naira:- Good Morning everyone!

Tulsi/Ganga/Nandini:- Good Morning!

Naira looked at Prerna when she didn't reply. She went to Prerna.

Naira:- Mumma! You didn't wish me?

Prerna:- Good Morning bacha!

Naira:- What's the matter? Tell me!

Naira knew Prerna is disturbed on something. She held Prerna's hands.

Naira:- Mumma in these 13 years you always took care of me. We both always shared everything to each other. We have no secret. Right?

Prerna:- Hmm!

Naira:- Then What are you hiding now?

Prerna:- Naira!

Nandini:- I'll tell you Naira. Prerna is scared of losing you. We tried to make her understand but...

Naira:- Mumma I talked to you abt this yesterday na. Mumma tell who's Krishna Ji's mother?

Prerna:- Yashoda and Devki.

Naira:- Why you said Yashoda first?

Prerna:- Because she loved Krishna Ji the most. She took care of him in the best way.

Naira:- Exactly! That's what I'm trying to say! If someone has right to be called my mother that is you! Only you Mumma! Now stop getting tensed. Otherwise I'll not talk to you.

Prerna:- Sorry!

Naira happily hugged Prerna. Prerna was now feeling relieved.

Naira:- Mumma I am very hungry.

Prerna:- Really!

Naira:- Yes I'm so much hungry that I can eat you now here.

Prerna pulled her ears.

Prerna:- You are very naughty.

Naira:- I'm your daughter only.

They all shared a laugh and went to kitchen. The family started having breakfast.

Naira:- Shall we?

Ganga:- Haan! We are ready.

Nandini:- Yes!

Prerna:- I'm ready too.

Naira:- Kartik drop us there.

Kartik knew why Naira said this so he agreed. They drove away to SHANTINIKETAN.

Soon they reached SHANTINIKETAN. Nandini,Ganga,Prerna went inside.

Naira:- Kartik Mumma is disturbed!

Kartik:- I know! I can see in her eyes that fear.

Naira:- Kartik I don't know how to take Mumma's this fear?

Kartik:- Just be with her.

Naira:- Hmm! Now you go to office.

Kartik:- Take care of yourself Jaan!

Kartik kissed on her forehead.

Kartik:- Bye! I love you.

Naira:- Bye! I love you too.

Kartik drove away to his office. Naira without looking towards Singhania Sadan went inside SHANTINIKETAN.

Naira joined the ladies.

Nandini:- Naira! What's the plan now?

Naira:- Teasing you three!

Ganga:- Naira!

Naira:- Badi Maa! I got this chance after so many days. I'll not lose it na. Basically I brought you three here to tease you.

Nandini:- God why we came with you?

Naira:- God can't do anything now.

Prerna:- We know that! You can't change.

Naira:- It's result of your pampering only. So now tell me how your romance goes on?

Nandini/Ganga/Prerna:- Naira!

Naira:- Oh ho! Now don't feel shy from me. I'm your daughter.

Prerna:- I'll tell you wait!

Naira knew now she is gone. Naira started running. Prerna started running behind her. Soon they were outside their house. They were exactly in the middle of the road.

Akshara,Mishti,Tara,Devyani And Bhabhi Maa were sitting in garden. They heard the noises. They saw Prerna and Naira. But Naira's back was facing them.

Prerna:- You have become very naughty. After marriage also..

Naira:- Mumma if I'm married that doesn't mean I can't tease you. You know na I love teasing you.

Prerna:- You will get beatings from me today.

Naira(smirking at Prerna):- Don't worry I'll complain to Papa he will handle you.

Prerna:- You are smirking at me.

Naira:- Yes Mumma! I'm smirking at you because I know Papa handles you very well.

Prerna:- You just wait now.

Prerna held Naira and pulled her ear.

Naira:- Mumma sorry! Please chodo na.

Prerna:- Now tease me na.

Naira:- Sholly! It's paining Mumma.

Prerna left her ear. They both went to SHANTINIKETAN.