Part-6

The episode starts with Virani girls and ladies chatting.

Prerna:- I still remember the days of our children's childhood.

Suddenly Naira started laughing.

Nandini:- What happened Naira?

Naira:- Mumma if you remember our childhood then you might be remembering that video which I made.

Tulsi:- Which video?

Naira:- Arrey Dadi! That one of Mumma Papa.

Everyone started laughing. Prerna gave an angry glare to Naira.

Naira:- I still remember that day Mumma. You were abt to snatch Karan Papa's dignity.

Nandini:- I still remember Karan's that face.

FLASHBACK STARTS

It was Tulsi's birthday. Everyone was sitting in a resort. They came for a trip.

(Naira is 15 years old. Kartik is 16 years old. Preet is 15 years old. Shivani and Maanvi are 13 years old)

Kartik wrote something on a chit and passed to Naira. Naira opened it and saw....

Kartik:-I have a gift for you. Please come near pool na.

Naira(signalling him):- Okay!

Naira hid that chit beneath a bowl. Kartik left making excuse. Naira also went behind him.

Nandini asked Karan to pass the bowl. Karan picked the bowl and saw that chit. He read it and thought that Nandini wants to romance with him. He smiled at Nandini and gave that chit to her. Karan also left making excuse. Nandini read that chit and blushed. After few minutes she also excused.

Nandini threw the chit and it hit Anurag's foot. Anurag picked the chit and read it. He saw Prerna and gave her a flying kiss. He handed over chit to Prerna. Anurag also excused himself. Prerna read that chit and blushed. Prerna threw the chit and went.

Near the pool

Kartik came there and Naira was behind him.

Naira:- What happened Kartik?

Kartik:- Naira woh I wanted to say something. Woh Main....

Suddenly they heard someone's voice. They both ran and hid behind the air tubes kept there in bundles. They both saw Nandini coming.

Nandini:- Karan! My love!

Kartik and Naira were shocked listening to this. They heard again someone's footsteps.

Kartik:- Who's there now?

Naira:- How would I know?

They saw Anurag coming. He came and hugged Nandini from behind. Kartik and Naira looked at each other.

Naira:- Papa! Nahi!

Anurag turned Nandini towards him. They both screamed..

Anurag/Nandini:- Aaaahhhh....

They again heard some foot steps. Anurag and Nandini also hid behind trees. Now came Karan.

Karan:- Nandu!

Kartik:- Papa Maa ko Nandu bulate hai. Aaye Haye!

Naira:- Shut up!

They again heard footsteps. Now came Prerna. Prerna hugged Karan from behind.

Naira:- Mumma No!

Prerna turned Karan. Her eyes were closed. Karan was shocked.

Prerna:- Onu! Your gift!

Prerna pulled Karan's face near her.

Kartik:- Badi Maa No!

Kartik looked at Naira who was already making whole video.

Kartik:- Naira!

Naira:- Chup!

Prerna was abt to kiss Karan when Sahil and Ganga came there. They both shouted.

Ganga:- Prerna!

Prerna opened her eyes and saw Karan. Karan was standing there sweating.

Karan:- Prerna Bhabhi! What were you abt to do!

Prerna:- Where's Anurag?

Anurag and Nandini came there. Kartik and Naira came out laughing holding there stomach.

Kartik:- Papa what a love wah... NANDU! Aaye haaye!

Naira:- Mumma what a love ahaha. ONU....

Prerna:- You both here?

Naira:- Just watching the live entertainment show Mumma.

Kartik:- But we can watch it again also.

Karan:- What?

Naira:- I made the video from starting.

Everyone(except Kartik):- What!!

Kartik:- Yes! Now we will show this to Dadi and Dadu. They should also know how romantic their children are.

Nandini:- Naira you love your Nandini Maa na. Don't show this to anyone.

Prerna:- Bacha you love your Mumma na please delete it.

Naira and Kartik looked at each other and then at their parents. They both ran from there. They directly went to Tulsi.

Kartik:- Dadi we want to show you something.

Karan-Nandini,Anurag-Prerna and Sahil-Ganga also came there.

Kartik:- Naira show Dadi na!

Nandini:- Naira bacha No please.

Naira:- Kartik nahi! Nandini Maa is requesting leave na.

Kartik:- Arrey this is wrong.

Naira:- Come we will do something else. Nandini Maa I did it for you.

Prerna:- So you didn't do this for your Mumma?

Naira:- Mumma you,Nandini Maa and Ganga Maa are not different for me. I love you all the same.

Kartik:- Naira chalo! Preet,Shivani Aur Maanvi ke paas chalte hain.

Naira:- Yes!

Kartik and Naira went to play.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Tulsi:- Oh so in actual all this happened?

Naira:- Yes Dadi!

Nandini and Prerna covered their faces to prevent embarrassment.

Ganga:- I was shocked when Prerna was trying to.....oh No!

Prerna:- It was by mistake. It was the fault of chit.

Naira:- It was my fault. I shouldn't have kept that chit in the bowl. You all know I still have that video in my phone and laptop.

Everyone:- What?

Prerna:- Naira you didn't delete it.

Naira:- Mumma! If I deleted them then how will I tease you. Right Choti Maa?

Ganga:- Right!

Everyone started laughing thinking abt that incident.