Part-25

The episode starts with Virani Farmhouse

Kartik entered in the house with Naira,Nandini,Prerna and Ganga.
Kartik saw them a little disturbed but didn't ask.

Tulsi:- Why you all seem disturbed? Naira What happened?

Naira:- Nothing Dadi!

Kartik:- Jaan I also noticed this. Maa Badi Maa please tell na.

Nandini told everyone the entire scene. They all were shocked.

Preet:- JB you will not meet Laksh from now.

Naira:- Preet he's a 3 years old kid. He doesn't even know meaning if betrayal. How can I do this? I know he's Naksh Singhania's son and I really don't care abt that. The thing I care is that he's just a small kid who doesn't understand meaning of these things.  He doesn't even know how that lady is? And it's not his fault. He's also a puppet of that Akshara Singhania.

Mihir:- But Naira...

Naira:- Dadu I asked Laksh to leave today when I came to know this. You know he started crying. If he loves them only he cried na.

Tulsi:- Naira is right Mihir. Laksh is very small to understand these things. But Naira you be careful from now.

Naira:- Jee Dadi!

Kartik quietly went to their room. Naira knew his inner turmoil.

Naira:- I'll be back.

Naira also went behind him. She saw him sitting on the bed. His hands were covering his face. She knew he was crying. Naira sat in front of him and kissed on his both hands. She removed his hands. She wiped his tears and kissed on his cheeks.

Naira(cupping his face):- Kartik!

Kartik immediately hugged Naira very tightly. Naira hugged him back tightly. She knew he needs this. Naira broke the hug.

Naira:- Why are you crying?

Kartik:- I'm scared what if that lady snatched you from me?

Naira:- Kartik she can't do this. Firstly I'll never let her know abt me. Secondly if she came to know then also she will not be able to have right on me. Because I'm Naira Kartik Virani. Thirdly I know my MENDEK and my family will never let anyone harm me.

Kartik:- You will never leave me na?

Naira:- Never ever!

Kartik suddenly kept his lips on Naira's lips and started kissing. Naira was startled first but started responding with equal passion and love. They both stood while kissing. Kartik made Naira sit on the couch in their room. They broke the kiss after 10 minutes.Kartik checked if the room was closed.

Naira:- What happened?

Kartik:- Woh I wanted to...

Naira:- You can do Kartik!

Kartik unbuttoned Naira's jeans and unzipped them. She was in sitting position. Kartik slowly pulled Naira's jeans down. He pulled her inner also down. He removed her lower clothes and threw them away. Kartik sat beside Naira on the couch and kept her both legs on his thighs. He widened her legs and entered his muddled finger inside her.

Naira was moaning his name. She was breathing heavily. She was in heaven. Kartik entered 2 more fingers inside her. Kartik was stroking Naira very fastly. Naira's moans were increasing with his every stroke. Naira's juices were coming out. Naira had her orgasm but Kartik was fingering her still. Finally after 15 minutes,Kartik stopped.

Kartik kept Naira's legs on the floor and stood up. He bent in front of her and widened her legs. He entered his tongue inside her. He was chewing her and licking her like a hungry dog. Naira's hands were pulling Naira more inside her. Kartik was rolling his tongue inside her sensuously. Naira again had her orgasm after 10 minutes. Kartik licked her totally. He stood up and Naira saw his bulge. Kartik forgot abt everything and removed his jeans. He undid his boxers. He removed his and Naira's other clothes. He sat on the couch and made Naira sit on him. His erection was totally inside Naira. Naira was moving herself up and down. She was just moaning Kartik's name. After 10 minutes,Kartik took Naira in kiss. They were kissing each other hungrily.

Kartik and Naira were in the floor now. Kartik was above Naira. Naira's legs were wrapped around Kartik's waist. Now Kartik took over Naira. He started moving inside out her. He was moving very fast. Naira was just moving her hands on his back pulling him more towards her. Finally after another 30 minutes,they both climaxed together.

Kartik looked up at Naira and saw her in tears. He realised that doctor said to not do it for few days.

Kartik:- Jaan I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done this. I'm really sorry. I'll move out.

Kartik was abt to move when Naira stopped him.

Naira:- Why are you saying Sorry Kartik? You are my husband and my love.

Kartik:- But Naira..

Naira:- Nothing will happen if we did it one time.

Kartik:- You Okay na?

Naira:- Yes I'm Okay. But learn to be a little slow. Sometimes it hurts.

Kartik(guilty):- Sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you. Sorry if I hurt you.

Naira:- But I loved it.

Kartik:- You are not angry with me na?

Naira:- Not at all! Why would I be?

Kartik:- Because I was fast with you. You got hurt na.

Naira:- I said I loved it na.

Kartik:- Sachi?

Naira:- Muchi!

Kartik hugged Naira. He kept his face in crook of her neck.