Part-27

The episode starts with Kartik coming to their room.

Kartik saw Naira ironing her clothes. Her bag was kept on the bed. Some clothes were also kept inside. He went and hugged Naira from behind. She was crying he could feel it.

Kartik:- Jaan! I'm sorry I didn't mean....

Naira(shouted):- Get lost Kartik!

Naira turned and faced him.

Naira:- What do you think first you will hurt me to the core and then say sorry I'll forget your words? No Mr Kartik Virani. You are wrong here. Better Get lost from here.

Kartik(holding his ears):- Jaan please I'm sorry. I'll never do this again..

Naira:- Do you even know the meaning of Sorry? Sorry means that this mistake will not happen again.

Kartik:- I'll never do this.

Naira:- You always say this thing but always break your promise. So better stay away from me. You have two options either let me go and leave you forever. And if you want me to stay here then stay away from me.

Kartik(teary eyed):- I'll stay away from you. Please don't go anywhere. I Promise I'll not disturb you. Don't leave me like this. I love you. I can do anything for you.

Kartik quietly left from there. Naira knew she hurt Kartik but he also hurt her. Naira changed her clothes and wore the ones which she ironed for herself. She went downstairs after changing.

Tulsi:- Naira bacha Why you changed?

Naira:- Dadi that dress had some problem. So I changed it. And I have to go to SHANTINIKETAN also.

They knew Naira is lieing. But they knew Kartik was at fault too.

Nandini:- Leave it! Come Naira have breakfast. Then we will leave.

Naira:- We?

Ganga:- You,me,Nandini and Prerna.

Naira:- No today I'll go alone.

Ganga:- Kyu bacha?

Naira:- Aive Hi!

She signalled them to Prerna.

Naira:- Mumma if you want you can come with me.

Prerna:- I'll come with you.

Shivani & Maanvi:- Bhabhi we also.

Naira:- What abt your designs Shivani? What abt your work Maanvi?

Maanvi:- Oh Teri! We forgot.

Shivani:- Yes! Sorry!

A lady came there. Everyone saw her and smiled.

Naira:- Shobha Bhua!

Naira went and hugged Shobha tightly.
Shobha kissed on her forehead.

Naira:- Bhua how are you?

Shobha:- Bacha I'm fine how are you?

Naira:- Where is Pari Di? Where is Abhimanyu Bhai?

Pari:- We are here Naira!

Everyone met Shobha,Pari,Abhimanyu and Vishal. They all settled down for breakfast. Naira saw Kartik very sad. He was controlling his tears. Naira signalled Shivani to take Kartik outside.

Shivani:- Bhai please come with me na. Please please!

Kartik and Shivani went outside. Naira also went outside. Shivani left from there.

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik didn't reply. Naira turned him towards her. She was shocked to see his condition. He was crying very badly. He held his ears.

Kartik:- Jaan! I'm sorry. I promise I'll never hurt you. Pakka!

Naira(cupping his face):- Kartik I'm not angry. Stop crying now.

Kartik hugged her tightly. Naira hugged him back. She knew she's the reason of his tears.

Naira:- I'm sorry for making you cry.

Kartik:- No it wasn't your fault Jaan.

Naira broke the hug and wiped his tears.

Naira:- Come now! Bhua has come.

Kartik:- I know!

They both went inside.

Shobha:- We we're waiting for you both only.

Kartik:- What happened Bhua?

Pari:- I'll tell. Our big brother Mr Abhimanyu Malhotra is in love.

Everyone(except Shobha and Vishal):- What!!!

Tulsi:- Abhimanyu! Who's the girl?

Abhimanyu:- Nani! Her name is Gayatri.

Naira:- Gayatri! Bhaiya what's her full name?

Abhimanyu:- Gayatri Deora!

Naira:- What's her mother's name Bhaiya?

Abhimanyu:- Her mother died many years back. She lives with her Dadi only. Her mother's name is...

Naira:- Rashmi!

Abhimanyu:- How you know Naira?

Naira:- Her nick name is Gayu. Right?

Abhimanyu:- Haan!

Kartik:- Jaan! How you know this?

Naira:- Rashmi Deora is sister of Naitik Singhania.

Everyone was shocked.

Abhimanyu:- I'll not marry Gayu then.

Naira:- Bhaiya!

Abhimanyu:- No Naira the family which hurt you I don't want to keep any relation with them.

Naira:- Will please listen to me Bhaiya?

Pari:- Yes Naira!

Naira:- Bhaiya I know that she is related to Singhania's but that doesn't mean that you will sacrifice your love for me. I know you love her. It's is your eyes. For me you will leave her.

Abhimanyu:- Naira every year you tie me Rakhi. It's my duty to be with you.

Naira:- Who said you are not with me?
Bhaiya remember that I'm Mrs Kartik Virani for everyone. They don't even know who I am? Please relax. You don't have to sacrifice your love for me. There was no fault of her. Please don't break her heart. Don't betray her like this.

Abhimanyu hugged her. He knew Naira is very caring.

Abhimanyu:- I didn't know Naira that you are so strong.

Vishal:- But Tulsi Maa Gayu's maternal family and her Dadi wants to meet us and you all also.

Everyone looked towards Naira.

Naira:- Definitely we will meet them Vishal uncle! At what time?

Shobha:- Today Afternoon 2:00 PM.

Naira:- In Singhania Sadan?

Abhimanyu:- Haan Naira! Are you sure?

Naira:- Bhaiya! I have my whole family with me. And btw I'm going there to meet my Bhabhi. Sorry Bhua me and Mumma have to go now to SHANTINIKETAN.

Kartik:- Jaan! Shall I drop you and Maa?

Naira:- MENDEK I don't need you. Papa you come na. You have some work also. I have to discuss something with you.

Anurag:- Arrey wah! I'll spend time with my wife and daughter.

Naira(smirked at Anurag):- You can spend time with your wife I have no problem.

Anurag:- You have become very naughty.

Naira:- I'm your daughter only. I'll be like both of you na. Right Dadi?

Everyone:- Yes! Right!

They all laughed. Anurag,Prerna and Naira went to SHANTINIKETAN.