Part-59

The episode starts with Kartik looking at Naira.

Kartik was looking at Naira. Naira was reading novel. Kartik came and sat beside her. Naira knew his presence.

Kartik:- That Boy asked me to sit here.

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik:- Can we talk?

Naira:- Not interested! There's nothing left to talk. Everything is over. One more thing after Abhimanyu Bhai's wedding we will Part our ways.

Kartik:- What do you mean?

Naira:- What you are thinking is right!

Kartik(on verge of crying):- Jaan please don't do this. I'm really sorry.

Naira:- Your sorry can't change anything Mr Virani! I'm feeling sleepy don't irritate me.

Naira leaned on her seat and closed her eyes. Kartik wasn't able to stay like this. He wrapped his arms around Naira's waist and kept his head on her shoulder. He was crying badly.

Kartik:- Jaan! Please forgive me na. I promise I'll never accuse you for anything. I know I have hurt you. Whatever you will say I'll do. Whatever punishment you will give I'll bear. Please slap me,beat me,shout at me,abuse me but please speak something. From past 2 days I haven't heard your voice. I haven't seen your cute smile. I miss you very badly. I love you! I love you!

Naira held his arms and kept her cheek on his hairs.

Naira:- I love you too MENDEK!

Kartik looked up teary eyed and saw Naira with a smile but tears in her eyes.

Kartik:- I'm Sholly!

Naira:- It's Okay! Now stop crying. My MENDEK doesn't look cute while crying.

Kartik:- I love you!

Naira:- I love you more! Now sleep!

Kartik:- You also!

Naira:- I'm not sleepy. You sleep!

Kartik kept his head on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist. He closed his eyes. Naira kissed on his forehead. He soon drifted to sleep. Naira smiled at his cute face. Naira covered Kartik with blanket and took herself too. Naira also drifted to sleep soon.

They soon reached Kolkata. Naira realised that she talked rudely to Prerna. Naira held Prerna's hand. She took Prerna at side. Naira held her ears.

Naira:- I'm sorry Mumma!

Prerna:- I'm sorry too!

They both shared a mother daughter hug. They all left for Basu House.
Soon they reached Basu House. They entered inside.

Naira:- Shombu Da! Kahan ho aap?

Shombu:- Hum yahan hai Beta!

Naira:- Shombu Da Mere liye mere vali tea. Bali sab ka mujhe nahi pata puch lo!

Shombu:- Everything is ready Beta! Anurag Baba told me.

Naira:- That's Good! Dada jaldi please!

Shombu went and brought food for everyone.

Naksh:- Is this veg?

Naira:- Bhai we all are vegetarians. Secondly in Navratri no one eats non-veg.

Tara:- Oh!

Everyone was having food except Kartik. Naira looked at Kartik. Kartik signalled her towards family. Naira understood that family is angry with Kartik and they don't know abt their patch up.

Naira:- Oye MENDEK! Pass me that bowl.

Preet:- JB you both patched up?

Naira:- Hmm! Any problem?

Shivani:- Bhabhi Bhai...

Naira:- I'm not angry on him Shivu..

Maanvi:- But Bhabhi..

Naira:- He's really guilty for his act. You all also forgive him.

Naitik:- Did something happen Princess?

Naira looked at Akshara. Akshara signalled her that she didn't tell anyone anything.

Naira:- Nothing Papa just a small fight.

Mishti:- Oh! That's the matter.

Nandini:- I'll not forgive him Naira.

Karan:- Me too!

Tulsi:- Kartik!

Kartik:- Sholly Dadi!

Tulsi:- Naira Forgave you! So I also forgave you.

Mihir:- Me also! Because I know Naira will never take wrong decision.

Sahil:- I also forgave you!

Ganga:- I didn't forgive him.

Shivani/Maanvi/Preet:- We also didn't forgive him.

Naira:- Badi Maa he hurt me and I forgave him please you all also forgive him na. He was crying very badly in plane. Please Maa!

Preet:- JB!

Naira:- Hmm! He was crying.

Preet went and hugged Kartik. Singhania family except Akshara wasn't understanding anything.

Preet:- Sorry Bhai! For being angry with you!

Kartik:- I'm sorry too!

Maanvi and Shivani too hugged Kartik. Kartik went to Nandini and Ganga. He held his ears.

Kartik:- Mumma Badi Maa I'm sorry. I'll never do this again. Pakka!

Ganga:- Pakka?

Nandini:- Promise?

Kartik:- Pakka wala Promise!

Ganga and Nandini hugged Kartik.