Part-26

The episode starts with everyone having dinner.

Kartik and Naira were sitting beside each other. Kartik held Naira's hand beneath the table. Naira was requesting him o leave her hand but he held her hand more tightly.

Naira(whispering):- Kartik please leave my hand.

Kartik:- No I'll not!

Naira:- Kartik please!

Kartik:- No I have right to hold your hand anywhere I want.

Naira:- So you got right to hurt me.

Kartik:- What?

Naira:- Remove your hand and see.

Kartik removed his hand and saw his finger marks on Naira's wrist. Naira turned her face ignoring him totally.

Kartik:- I'm sorry Jaan!

Naira didn't reply.

Kartik:- Jaan please!

Naira:- Shivu pass me that bowl na.

Kartik got saddened. He knew he hurt Naira. Moreover Naira wasn't talking to him. Naira noticed his sadness. She knew Kartik can never hurt her intentionally. Naira held Kartik's hand and intertwined their fingers. Kartik looked up at her and saw her smiling.

Kartik:- Sholly!

Naira:- It's Okay!

They all started eating. Kartik and Naira didn't let anyone know that their hands are joined. Everyone went to sleep except Naira. She ordered everyone to sleep and decided to do the dishes.

Naira was in kitchen. She was washing the dishes. Suddenly Kartik wrapped his arms around her waist. He kept his chin on her shoulder. Naira smiled at him.

Naira:- What happened?

Kartik:- You Okay na? Is it paining? Was I rough? Did I hurt you and your wrist?

Naira:- MENDEK Stop your tar tar.

Kartik:- Arrey par..

Naira:- You weren't rough on me but were a little fast. Yes it's paining a little. You didn't hurt me Relax.

Kartik:- It's paining? Let's go to Doctor.

Naira:- I already talked. She said I have to avoid it for few days. Otherwise..

Kartik(teary-eyed):- Otherwise What Jaan?

Naira:- Otherwise I can feel weak with regular intimacy. You know na I have migraine issue and low HB level issue.

Kartik:- I'm sorry! I'll stay away from you for number of days you will say. I'll not hurt you.

Naira:- Kartik you don't have to be away from me. I want you with me. We just have to avoid intimacy for few days that's it.

Kartik:- For me your health is more important. Nothing else. Now come let's sleep.

Naira:- Wait! I have to check all the lights.

Naira and Kartik switched off the lights and went to their room. Naira changed herself. Kartik made her lay on her side. He himself came on his side and hugged her tightly. Her head was on his chest. His arms were around her shoulder and waist. He was safely and tightly holding Naira. Naira's arms were on his waist. Kartik kissed on her forehead. They both soon drifted to sleep.

MORNING 6:30 AM

Naira woke up and saw Kartik absent. She looked up and saw the day. It was Sunday.

Naira:- Today is Sunday! Oh No! Kartik is there.

Naira got up and saw her clothes ironed and placed on the bed. There was a note too. Naira picked up that note.

Note:- Jaan I'm downstairs as you know today is Sunday. Ladies day off. So get ready and come for breakfast. I love you!

Naira:- I love you too MENDEK!

Naira freshened up and went downstairs. She was tensed but showed no one. She saw Prerna tensed too. She knew the reason of Prerna tension. Naira joined all of them.

Naira:- Good Morning!

Tulsi/Ganga/Nandini:- Good Morning!

Prerna:- Good Morning Naira!

Naira:- Don't talk to me.

Prerna:- Why?

Naira:- Because you are no one to me.

Prerna:- I'm really no one to you?

Naira:- You are no one to me.

Tulsi:- Naira bacha she's your mother.

Naira:- She's not my mother.

Prerna(hurt):- You don't take me as your mother Naira?

Naira:- When you don't take me as your daughter then why should I?

Prerna:- Bacha I always loved you. You are my daughter only. You are only my daughter.

Naira(smiling):- Exactly I'm your daughter only. Only your daughter. Now don't think abt those people. Understood Mumma?

They realised Naira was doing it intentionally to make Prerna understand. Naira hugged Prerna.

Naira:- Now toh you understood na Mumma?

Prerna:- I'm sorry. Yes I have understood.

Naira:- Acha Vaise Where is Papa and others?

Tulsi:- As usual breakfast!

Naira(a little loud):- It's better to order from outside.

Ganga(loudly):- Ya I'm also thinking this.

The men came out with food.

Mihir:- Food is ready.

Naira:- Smell is good Dadu.

Kartik:- Of Food na?

Naira:- Of Perfume MENDEK!

Kartik:- Stop calling me MENDEK Otherwise...

Naira:- Otherwise What?

Kartik:- I'll not let eat you food.

Naira:- Who are you to stop me?

Kartik:- I'm your husband. My wish should be order and command for you.

Naira was hurt by his these words.

Naira:- Then I'm also not interested in living with such husband. Make eat your food to that girl who take your wish as order and command.

Naira angrily left from there. Kartik realised that he hurt her.

Mihir:- Kartik can't you think before speaking?

Kartik:- Dadu I didn't do it intentionally.

Nandini:- Kartik I never expected this from you. You very well know Naira is already disturbed on that Singhania's matter and now you are saying all this to her.

Ganga:- Kartik I know you love teasing Naira but that doesn't mean you will say anything to her. You married her. She's your wife not any puppet.

Kartik knew he was wrong. He was guilty of his mistake. He immediately went to their room.