Part-12

The episode starts with flashback only.

Kartik was pacing in his room when Karan came there.

Kartik:- Papa!

Karan:- Want to propose Naira?

Kartik:- How you know?

Karan:- I'm your father. I know everything. Come sit here.

Kartik:- Papa How should I?

Karan:- Kartik Listen to me carefully. Girls are the most precious and strong personalities in this world. When I fell in love with Nandini I used to tease her and till now we fought many times but never let misunderstandings come in between us. I know you love Naira the most. Propose her today only. She's also waiting for you to confess your love. Don't get scared of anything just close your eyes and confess your love.

Kartik:- Thank you Papa. Thank you! I'll call Naira.

Karan left. Kartik called Naira.

Naira:- Kya hai MENDEK?

Kartik:- Can you meet me please? Please please!

Naira:- Where?

Kartik:- Where are you?

Naira:- On my way back.

Kartik:- Meet me now outside Shantiniketan.

Naira:- Arrey par...

Kartik disconnected the call....

Kartik took his car keys and ran out of the house. Everyone saw him and got confused.

Karan:- He's going to bring our daughter in law Relax you all.

Everyone smiled. Naira reached outside the house. Kartik opened the car door for her.

Naira:- Atleast let me go inside.

Kartik:- No! You have to come with me.

Naira:- Okay chalo!

Kartik drove away to a place. Kartik gave blindfold to Naira.

Kartik:- Wear this Please.

Naira:- Why?

Kartik:- Don't you trust me?

Naira:- Stop emotional blackmail. I'll wear.

Naira wore that blindfold. After 5 minutes,Kartik stopped the car. Kartik went towards Naira and opened the door. Kartik held Naira carefully and took her to the place which he got decorated. He removed Naira's blindfold. Naira opened her eyes and saw the place decorated with flowers,a table there decorated.

She looked towards Kartik. He was standing very close to her.

Bulleh Shah zeher vekh ke
Peeta te ki peeta,
Ishq soch ke kita te ki kita,

Dil deke dil lain di aas rakhi,
Pyaar eho jeha kita te ki kita.....

Kartik hugged Naira from behind. Naira was feeling shivers in her body.

Baadalon mein dekho
Kaise chand chamkta
Sharmaaye Muskuraaye,

Mere sang kadam kadam tu chalta
Hi jaaye Muskuraye,
Mann mera Yeh kahe
Rab se tu maang laun
Hubahu maang laun.....

Parh liya hai Maine ishq da kalma
Tere Bina jeena nahi be sohneya,

Tere rang rangi gyi ve sohneya,
Main te hun Main na rahi ve sohneya....

Kartik turned Naira towards him. Naira's hands were on his shoulders. Kartik's hands were on his waist.

Aake samaa bhi jaa tu
Mere adhoore pan mein,
Main bhi Teri loh se jalun...

Palkon ke saaye saaye
Ikk tu Hi Humsafar ho
Har khwaab se aage chalun....

Mann mein tu Hi samaya
Dhadkon pe hai chaya...

Parh liya hai Maine ishq Da kalma
Tere Bina jeena nahi ve sohneya....

Kartik kissed on Naira's forehead. Naira was clutching Kartik's shirt. She was falling weak with his touch on her skin.

Ishq sang lagi main rang vich rangi,
Yeh dil Tujhe rab se Hi mangda,
Na jaanu mujhe kab tu kaise tu milega,
Yeh jaanu Bas tu mujhe milega milega...

Main sang Tere Rahoon na rahoon
Pyaar mera toh rahega sadaa....

Kartik hugged Naira tightly. Naira's head was near his heart. She could hear his heartbeats. Naira realised their position. She slightly pushed Kartik.

Naira:- What's this Kartik?

Kartik bent on his knee in front of Naira. Naira was shocked.

Kartik:- Naira I LOVE YOU! I really really love you. I fell in love with you the day I saw you for the first time. I know I took time in revealing my feelings but I was scared that if you didn't love me then I will lose your friendship also. (Taking out a ring) Will you be mine forever? I promise I'll never betray you. I'll always love you. I'll always take care of you. Bolo na Naira?

Naira was quiet. She wasn't saying anything. Kartik thought its no from Naira. He stood up.

Kartik:- You don't love me. It's okay. I have no problem. I'll leave. But please don't break our friendship. Bye!!

This was all seen by Anurag-Prerna and whole Virani family. Kartik started leaving. Naira was standing quietly. She was lost. She didn't recover from Kartik's love confession. She was thinking abt the things she lost and the things she gained.