Part-33

The episode starts with Kartik crying.

Kartik(crying):- Naira I'll do whatever you will say! Whatever you will order I'll do. Don't leave me please. I can live without taking breath. But I can't live without you. I know I was angry on you because I was worried for Maa. I took you wrong please forgive me na. Slap me! Beat me! Beat me with your sandal or take my belt and beat me but don't leave me. I love you. I really really love you.

Kartik broke the hug and fell on Naira's feet. Naira was shocked and she turned. She bent in front of Kartik. She immediately took Kartik in her hug. Kartik was crying like a baby. Naira too was crying.

Kartik:- I'm sorry Naira. Please maaf kardo.

Naira:-Ssshhh...Kartik stop crying. Who cries like this? I love you too Kartik. I forgave you now stop crying please.

Kartik:- Please Don't Leave me!

Naira(hugging him more tightly):- I'll never leave you! Calm down!

Kartik finally calmed down after 10 minutes. Naira cupped his face and wiped his tears.

Naira:- Are you a kid?

Kartik:- No!

Naira:- Then Why were you crying like a kid?

Kartik:- You we're going away from me na. I was scared. I know I did mistake you can punish me for that. You are life of this whole family. Sachi!

Naira:- Ssshhh..now stop crying.

Naira kissed on his forehead. She tightly hugged him.

Kartik:- Sholly!

Naira:- It's Okay! Now come we have to go out.

Kartik:- Okay! But family?

Naira:- They will forgive you. Don't worry.

Kartik and Naira came out of the kitchen holding hands. Everyone saw them.

Tulsi:- Naira so you forgave him?

Naira:- Jee Dadi!

Kartik:- Mumma I'm sorry.

Nandini:- Maa ask him to leave. He has hurt my daughter. I can't forgive him.

Kartik bent in front of Nandini. He held his ears.

Kartik:- Mumma please maaf kardo. Naira also forgave me.

Nandini:- Who's Mother I am? Yours or Naira's?

Kartik:- Both of us!

Nandini:- I'm only Naira's mother.

Kartik:- Okay!

Naira:- Maa!

Kartik:- Mumma Sholly! Please!

Nandini hugged Kartik. She lightly slapped on his head.

Nandini:-Remember one thing always that Naira is more important for me than you.

Kartik:- I know Mumma!

Mihir:- Tulsi you call Rama Ji and tell her.

Tulsi:- Yes I'll call her.

Tulsi called Rama and told abt the wedding functions. Rama happily agreed. She informed Singhania Family.

Akshara:- Naira!

Devyani:- What happened Akshara?

Akshara:- She is my Naira only.

Bhabhi Maa:- Akshara her name is Same that's why you are saying this!

Mishti:- Nahi Badi Dadi! Tai Ji is right. I also felt the same when I met Naira Ji! I felt that she's Naira Di.

Naitik:- I also felt somehow connected to Naira.

Akshara:- I know she's my Naira. I'm her mother. I can just see in her eyes and tell that she's my Naira. Naitik I want my daughter.

Gayu:- Maami Ji! Tomorrow you meet her in SHANTINIKETAN. Then you will come to know if she's Naira!

Akshara:- I was also thinking this only.

Naitik:- I got call from Sahil Ji. He said that tomorrow they have kept jagrata and they have invited all of us.

Akshara:- May be this jagrata brings happiness in our lives.

Mishti:- But Tai Ji! That Naira! She wasn't scared at all when priest told that she will be harmed if marriage didn't take place on time.

Bhabhi Maa:- Not only Naira But Nandini's name was also taken. Don't know what's going on in their family.

Gayu:- Abhimanyu never told me anything. And if I ask him then also he will not tell me.

Rama:- But Gayu you should know what's happening in their family.

Gayu:- Dadi please! Don't start again.

The scene shifts to KaIra's room.

Naira is unpacking her things. Kartik came and hugged her from behind.

Kartik:- I'm Sholly!

Naira:- Why?

Kartik:- For What I did!

Naira turned towards Kartik.

Naira:- You don't have to be. You already cried a lot for that.

Kartik was abt to say something when Naira took him in a kiss. Kartik was startled first but then started responding. They were kissing each other hungrily. Kartik's hands were moving on her waist. Naira's hands were in his hairs. Kartik and Naira were pulling each other more closer. They broke the kiss after 20 minutes.
Kartik and Naira joined their foreheads.