Part-46

The episode starts with Kartik and Naira coming to their room.

Kartik made Naira sit comfortably on the bed. He was abt to go when Naira held his hand.

Naira:- Kartik! I'm your wife you can cry here also. You don't have to go somewhere else.

Kartik broke down completely. He hugged Naira. He hid his face in crook of her neck and started crying. Naira was rubbing his back. She held him tightly. Naira broke the hug and cupped Kartik's face. She kissed on his forehead and eyes. She sucked those tears also.

Finally Naira kept her lips on his lips. Now they were kissing each other. They both were letting out their pain. They broke the kiss after 20 minutes.

Naira:- You Okay?

Kartik:- Hmm!

Naira:- Kartik!

Kartik kept his head in her lap. Naira was caressing his hairs.

Kartik:- Jaan! Why this happened with Mumma?

Naira:- Kartik! God takes test of everyone in this world. So he took Maa's test. He wanted to see how strong is Maa!

Kartik:- But Jaan! Why only Maa?

Naira:- Kartik! In this world only one person is stronger than everyone. A mother!! A mother can bear anything and everything for her child. I know when we came to know truth we were broken but Kartik we can't change the past. You should be happy that now Maa is fine and happy. She has a family. She has Shivani,Maanvi,Preet,Me and a MENDEK like you who will always take care of her.

Kartik:- Jaan! I love you!

Naira:- I love you more!

Kartik:- You know you make me understand the things so well. Sometimes I feel like taking tuitions from you.

Naira:- Kartik woh..

Kartik(sitting in front of Naira):- What happened Jaan? I know you are hiding something from me. In hospital also I saw you tensed.

Naira:- Kartik after my accident when I was falling unconscious I saw her.

Kartik:- Whom?

Naira:- APARNA!!

Kartik(shocked):- What?? You saw her! Are you sure?

Naira:- Kartik I'm not sure because at that time I was injured and my mind was subconscious at that time. But I can say 70% that it was Aparna only.

Kartik:- I'll tell the family.

Naira:- Kartik No! Please!

Kartik:- Jaan!!

Naira:- Kartik please no. You know very well that Mumma will get tensed listening to her name.

Kartik:- Jaan par...

Naira:- Kartik we both can handle it na. And I'm not sure also. If we told everyone they will get tensed. I don't want that.

Kartik:- There's a point in your words.

Naira:- I always have a point you only don't understand. Because for understanding,Brain is required which you don't have.

Kartik(cutely):- I had brain but you did short circuit in it. Toh gya Abb bechara Main kya karun!!

Naira pulled his one cheek.

Naira:- My cute MENDEK!

Kartik:- My cute SHERNI!

Kartik took Naira in hug and kissed on her forehead.

The scene shifts to Singhania Sadan

Everyone is sitting happily in the hall.

Laksh:- I'm angry on you Badi Dadi!

Bhabhi Maa:- Kyu?

Laksh:- Mujhe Bhua ke saath time spend karna tha.

Devyani:- Par bacha Bhua ko chot lagi thi na aap kaise khelte!

Laksh:- Oh! Toh aise Bolo na! Bhua ko rest chahiye!

Everyone smiled at his cuteness and innocence.

Naksh:- Naira was a little disturbed also.

Akshara:-Haan! There's something wrong.

Gayu:- May something happened Maami Ji!

Rama:- That Nandini is really weird. Just listening to the date she panicked.

Naitik:- Rama Aunty! Didn't you see Nandini Ji's condition. She wasn't in panic. She was just lost. She was shivering.

Rama:- But they should tell us the matter na

Akshara:- Why they will Rama Aunty? It's their personal matter and we have no right.

Rama:- Akshara Naira is daughter in law of that house and now Gayu also.

Gayu:- Dadi Naira is daughter of that house. Didn't you see how Nandini Maami Ji,Ganga Maami Ji and Tulsi Nani were worried for Naira. Not only them but men of that house also.

Naksh:- Naira is their life. No one from them can live without Naira.

Akshara:- I'm very happy that my daughter got so much love. And I'm proud of her.

Naitik:- What do you mean Akshara?

Akshara told them abt her and Naira's convo regarding Prerna.

Naksh:- Prerna Aunty really loved Naira very much. And nothing changed in Naira. She is still my 007 and teasing girl.

Mishti:- I wanted to laugh on their silly fights but controlled.

Devyani:- I was surprised to see not only Naira-Kartik but Ganga-Sahil and Karan-Nandini were also fighting.

Gayu:- Abhimanyu told me that Karan Maama Ji and Nandini Maami Ji many years back were tagged Tom and Jerry. And now that tag of Tom and Jerry is given to Naira and Kartik.

Tara:- Really! That's amazing.

Gayu:- He told me that Tulsi Nani Ji and Mihir Nana Ji also used to fight like this only. They know each other from childhood like Kartik and Naira know each other from childhood.

Naksh:- That means Naira and Kartik's love is childhood love?

Gayu:- Don't know! May be!

They all talked for a while.