Part-58

The episode starts with a leap

LEAP OF 2 DAYS

In these 2 days Naira didn't go to Virani Farmhouse. Today they were leaving for Kolkata. Singhania family went to airport. They reached airport. Naira met everyone except Kartik. She ignored Kartik completely. Kartik knew his fault.

Tulsi:- Naira did you take your medicines?

Naira:- Jee Dadi! Dadu did you have your favourite juice?

Mihir(making faces):- It's your and your Dadi's favourite not mine.

Everyone except Kartik laughed.

Kartik:- Bye!

Anurag:- Kartik!

Naitik:- You are not coming Kartik?

Kartik:- I came here to drop them. I'm not coming with you all. I'll be here only.

Akshara:- Why?

Kartik:- No one will like my presence there.

Prerna:- Kartik you are coming with us!

Kartik:- Nahi Maa!

Prerna:- For me and Anurag!

Kartik(having no other option):- Jee Maa! Par mera samaan...

Prerna:- Don't worry abt that. Anurag already brought your bag.

Naira wasn't being affected by all this.

Naira:- It's time of flight.

Karan:- Haan!

Laksh:- Bhua I'll sit with you.

Naira:- Done! Come!

Laksh held Naira's hand and they all went inside airport except Prerna and Kartik.

Prerna:- You were not coming because of Naira?

Kartik:- Jee Maa! Maa from past 2 days I didn't even see her face. I didn't hear her voice. I know I was at fault but please do something. I can't live without her.

Prerna:- Trust me! I'll do some arrangements.

Kartik:- Thank you Maa!

Prerna:- Now Come!

Kartik and Prerna also went inside. Naira signalled Prerna to come at a side.

Naira:- Mumma whom you love more me or Kartik?

Prerna:- Naira...

Naira:- Mumma you know very well what he said. Still you are supporting him. Why?

Prerna:- Naira he loves you. He regrets for his mistake.

Naira:- And What abt me? He accused me many times at that time you didn't say anything.

Prerna:- Naira..

Naira:- It's better if we don't talk Mumma.

Naira angrily left from there. Ganga and Nandini saw this. They came towards Prerna.

Ganga:- Naira is right Prerna. We all know Kartik is at fault still you are supporting him.

Nandini:- Naira is already broken because of Kartik and Bhabhi now you also...

Prerna:- I can't see them like this. We all know they love each other.

Ganga:- I know Prerna but that doesn't mean that you will support Kartik in his mistakes.

Nandini:- Bhabhi! Ganga Bhabhi is right. Please you also understand this. If Naira forgives Kartik we might forgive him but till then no...

They all boarded flight for Kolkata. They all settled on their seats. Naira was sitting on her seat when a young boy of Naira's age only came and sat beside her.

The boy:- Hi I'm Adhiraj!

Naira:- Hi! I'm Naira!

Adhiraj:- You didn't recognise me Naira.

Naira(looking at him carefully):- Adhiraj! Harry Potter of our batch.

Adhiraj:- Finally you recognised me. How are you?

Naira:- I'm absolutely fine. How's your life going?

Adhiraj:- Very Good! You married Kartik na?

Naira:- Hmm! You found any girl?

Adhiraj:- Nope! Who will marry me?

Naira:- Why so? I mean you are good looking,handsome,intelligent,businessperson. Who will not marry you!

Adhiraj:- Whatever yaar!

They were laughing. This was seen by Kartik. He was very hurt. Naira saw him getting sad. Naira's heart pricked in pain.

Adhiraj:- Has something happened between you both?

Naira:- Hmm!

Adhiraj:- See Naira I don't know what happened between you both. But I'll just say that you both love each other very much. I can see sadness in Kartik's eyes. He really loves you. I know you are also feeling sad seeing him like this. It's a marriage bond Naira. Love conquers every pain and every hurdle. Give him a chance again.

Naira knew there's a point in Adhiraj's words. She herself wanted to be with Kartik but...finally she decided to go to Kartik.

Naira:- Adhiraj if you don't mind can you change seats with Kartik?

Adhiraj:- For sure! Anything for my friend!

Adhiraj went to Kartik and saw him sitting sadly.

Adhiraj:- Kartik go to Naira!

Kartik:- You?

Adhiraj:- Go to her first. Talk to her.

Kartik:- Thank you! But will she talk to me?

Adhiraj:- Hmm she will!

Kartik went to Naira. He saw Naira reading a novel.