Part-57

The episode starts with Naira coming downstairs.

Naira ran towards the door and hid behind it. Everyone was confused. Prerna and Anurag came inside.
Naira tiptoed towards Prerna.

Prerna:- Don't need to do tip toeing. I know you are standing behind me.

Everyone was surprised that Prerna can feel Naira's presence. Especially Akshara was surprised to see Naira and Prerna's such strong bond.

Naira(cute pout):- Mumma this is wrong you always do this. Papa dekho na!

Anurag:- I can't do anything. It's matter of your and your Mumma.

Naira:- Why will you do? Why will you support me?

Anurag:- Arrey!

Naira:- If you will go against Mother India then your romance will get canceled.

Naira smirked at Anurag. Singhania family was shocked.

Prerna:- You are gone today. I'll show you wait.

Naira started running in whole house. Prerna was running behind her. Naira hid behind Naksh. Naira again started running. Finally Prerna held her. Prerna pulled her ears.

Naira:- Aahhh! Mumma Sholly please na! Chodo na!

Anurag:- Today you are gone Naira!

Naira:- Papa bachao na! Mumma bache ki jaan loge kya!

Prerna:- Acha bachu! Now Mumma leave me. Now tease me na.

Naira:- Mumma Please na.

Prerna:- Don't make these pouts.

Suddenly they saw a courier boy on the door. Prerna left Naira's ears.

The courier boy:- Naira Virani!

Naira:- I'm Naira Virani!

Courier boy:- Mam courier for you!

Naira:- For me? In Singhania Sadan?

Everyone was confused. Naira went towards the courier boy and took the courier. Naira opened the courier and was shocked. There was her and Kartik's wedding photo and a letter. Naira started reading letter. She knew it was Kartik's letter.

Kartik:- I'm sorry Jaan. I know my Sorry will not change anything but I'm really sorry for what I did! I have hurt you very much na. I'll punish myself for this. I'll never come infront of you. Please forgive me once then I'll leave you alone forever. I'll not disturb you. Yes I was wrong. You love our family more than I love them. You always loved them the most. In anger I spoke much to you na. I know and whatever punishment you will give me I'll bear happily. Whatever you will say I'll do happily! It's my last mistake please forgive me for this. I love you! I really really love you!

Naira was abt to tear that letter when Prerna held her hand and stopped her.

Prerna:- Naira bacha please forgive him!

Naira:- Mumma don't take his side this time.

Anurag:- Naira..

Naira:- Nahi Papa! Not this time. I always forgive him and he always repeats his mistakes.

Prerna:- Come with me!

Prerna took Naira to the sofa. Prerna sat on the sofa and Naira kept her head in her lap.

Prerna:- Whatever happened...

Naira:- Mumma I don't want to talk abt him.

Prerna:- Feeling sleepy?

Naira:- Hmm!

Laksh:- Me also! Bhua you will sleep in Prerna Dadi's lap.

Naira:- Hmm!

Laksh:- Then Where I'll sleep?

Prerna:- You also come!

Laksh also sat in Prerna's lap. Everyone else also settled.

Naira:- Mumma Lori!

Laksh:- Bhua you still sleep with Lori?

Prerna:- Whenever your Bhua is disturbed na Laksh she always come and sleep in my lap after listening to my Lori.

Laksh:- Sachi?

Naira:- Muchi!

Laksh:- I'll also listen to your Lori. I'm bored of Dadi's Lori.

Naira:- Oye!

Laksh:- Sholly Bhua!

Prerna was patting Naira and Laksh's head. Naira closed her eyes.

Aa leke chalun tujhko ikk aise desh mein..
Milti hai jahan khushiyan pariyon ke bhes mein..

Naira's eyes were closed with a smile on her lips. Laksh also was sitting in Prerna's lap with his eyes closed.

Ho chand chahe aadha
Ho phir bhi Roshni...

Ho chand chahe aadha
Ho phir bhi Roshni
Umeed jo na chute har baat hai bani
Raaton ke sur se nikle
Subah ki Ragini.
Lori tujhe sunaun

Lori tujhe sunaun
Bachpan ki ek main..
Milti hai jahan khushiyan
Pariyon ke bhes mein...

Prerna closed her eyes. She was remembering Prem and Dhara. Anurag knew her pain. Naira held Prerna's hand very tightly. She too was having tears in her eyes. Laksh was fast asleep.

Main aasman ko khidkiyon se ghar mein laayi hoon
Saare ke saare taare yahan chun ke laayi hoon
Sapnon mein rang mann ke yuhi bharti aayi hoon

Prerna kissed on Naira's temple. She kept her face on Naira's face.

Har dard bhool jaun..
Har dard bhool jaun
Yuhin khel khel mein..

Milti hai jahan khushiyan
Pariyon ke bhes mein...

Prerna checked Naira. Naira was sleeping peacefully. Prerna wiped those tear stains from Naira's eyes. Naksh picked up sleeping Laksh.