Part-31

The episode starts with Naira getting shocked listening to Nandini.

Naira:- Maa you know what you are saying?

Nandini:- Naira! Listen to me first. Naira I can't sacrifice my family's happiness for my sorrow. Please try and understand. Abhimanyu loves Gayu. Please Naira support me in this.

Naira was silent. She was thinking abt Nandini's words. She looked at Nandini.

Naira:- Maa! Come outside and say this to whole family. Its not easy for me to decide. I can't! Now family will decide.

Naira helped Nandini to come out.

Tulsi:- What happened Naira?

Naira:- Dadi you ask Maa yourself!

Nandini:- Naira!

Naira:- Sorry Maa! But I can't support you in this.

Ganga:- Naira tell us the matter!

Naira:- Maa wants the marriage to happen on the date which priest told!

Everyone(except Singhania family):- What!!!

Abhimanyu:- Maami Ji you know what you are saying?

Shobha:- Nandini have you gone mad? No we can't do this!

Rama:- But what's the problem? Has anyone asked Gayu if she's okay with date? Has anyone asked our family? You are deciding on yourself.

Naira(angry):- Shut up! Just shut up! If we are saying no for this date there might a strong reason. Can't you just keep quiet!! Can't you see Maa's condition!! Gayu Ji ask her to keep quiet. And listen to one thing carefully you all. If anyone of you hurt any of my family member I'll not spare anyone of you. Remember that!

They were hell scared seeing Naira's anger.

Prerna:- Naira calm down!

Naira:- How can I calm Mumma? They are not understanding the situation. And here Maa is doing sacrifice. What do you expect from me?

Kartik:- Mumma you will not do this! No! That's final.

Abhimanyu:- Maami Ji! I can wait for 8 months. But I can't compromise.

Rama:- You can hurt Gayu then?

Abhimanyu:- For my happiness I can't sacrifice my family's happiness. You all have to understand this. Gayu please try and understand.

Gayu:- Dadi please keep quiet. Abhimanyu marriage will happen when your family is comfortable.

Nandini:- Abhimanyu you respect me na?

Abhimanyu:- Jee Maami Ji!

Nandini:- Shobha Di you always took me as your sister!

Shobha:- Haan Nandini!

Nandini:- Then agree to me! 

Tulsi:- Nandini!

Kartik:- I'm sorry Mumma but this time I'm not with you for this. If wedding will happen on that date I'll not attend it.

Preet:- My decision is also same.

Shivani:- I'm sorry Mumma my decision is also this only.

Pari:- Maami Ji my decision is this only.

Maanvi:- Choti Maa! I'm sorry too. But...

Abhimanyu:- I'm sorry Maami Ji! But it's no from my side also.

Naira was standing quietly. She was in deep thinking. She listened to each and everyone. Finally she came to conclusion. Naira smiled because she understood why Nandini wanted this.

Naira:- This wedding will happen on 16th October only.

Everyone looked at Naira who was smiling.

Kartik(angry):- Naira have you gone mad? You very well know that...

Naira:- I know Kartik! First listen to me please.

Kartik:- Hmm!

Naira:- I know the reason why Maa said yes!

Nandini:- Finally you realised Naira!

Naira:- Yes Maa! It took time but I understood.

Mihir:- What's that Naira?

Naira:- Dadu we will abt that at home. It's not right place. You know what I mean!

Naira signalled ten towards Singhania Family.

Naira:- You all start preparing for marriage. We will tell you the details. We take your leave.

Everyone:- Radhe Krishna!

Soon they all left. Kartik was angry on Naira. They reached Virani Farmhouse.

Kartik(shouted):- What the hell was that Naira? What do you think of yourself? Whatever you will say we will agree! Are you any queen?

Tulsi:- Kartik how are you talking to Naira!

Kartik:- Dadi she very well knows what happened on that day then also she agreed and...you can't understand my mother's pain.

Naira:- She's my mother also Kartik.

Kartik:- Shut up! She's not your mother. Your no one to this family. She's only my mother.

Nandini slapped Kartik.

Nandini:- You know why she agreed! No! Naira tell everyone why you agreed with me?

Naira:- Mr Kartik Virani I agreed with YOUR Mother because if she will be busy in wedding preparations she will forget that incident otherwise like every year she would have been disturbed all the day. But you will not understand this. First understand your mother's feelings then talk abt something.

Naira was hurt. She went to their room. She packed her things and came down. Everyone was shocked.