Part-37

The episode starts with Kartik coming to their room.

Kartik saw Naira lying on the bed and crying. Her face was covered with a pillow. Kartik came and laid behind Naira. He hugged her from back. Naira cuddled into him. Kartik removed the pillow and kept his face on her face.

Kartik:- Jaan! Please don't cry na. I love you. The whole family loves you. Whatever happened today forget abt it. Look at me.

Kartik cupped Naira's face and wiped her tears. He placed a kiss on her forehead.

Naira:- Kartik I want to share something with you.

Kartik:- Jaan you are free to tell me.

Naira:- Kartik you might have noticed that I was talking to Mr Naitik Singhania.

Kartik:- Yes!

Naira:- Because Akshara's Singhania eyes were piercing my heart.

Kartik:- What do you mean?

Naira:- I myself don't know. But yes I saw pain and longing in her eyes.

Kartik:- Jaan! Are you sure?

Naira:- I don't Kartik! I don't know what is going in our life. Whats going on in my life I can't understand.

Kartik(hugging her):- Ssshhh..calm down! I'm with you na. Cry your heart out.

Naira was crying badly. Kartik was just hugging her tightly and rubbing her back. He too was crying seeing Naira like this. After and hour or so Kartik found Naira calming.

Kartik:- Jaan! You Okay?

Naira broke the hug and got up. Kartik held her hand.

Kartik:- Jaan where are you going?

Naira:- Kartik I want to spend sometime alone.

Kartik:- But...(understanding Naira's condition) Okay! But don't give away na.

Naira:- Nearby park!

Kartik:- Hmm! No problem! Can I come with you?

Naira:- I want to be alone for sometime Kartik.

Kartik kissed on her forehead. Naira an Kartik came down. Naira didn't talk to anyone and went outside.

Mihir:- Kartik Naira kahaan?

Kartik:- Dadu she wanted to spend some time alone.

Karan:- And you agreed?

Kartik:- Papa don't worry Naira is fine. She just wanted to roam alone. I asked her if I accompany but she said she will come home soon. I'm going there only so that if she needed.

Nandini:- Did she cry?

Kartik:- She cried her heart out Mumma. Now she's fine.

Shivani:- I have an idea to cheer up Bhabhi!

Ganga:- What's that?

Shivani tells them her plan. They all agreed with the plan.

Abhimanyu:- Being with Naira you have become very intelligent Shivu!

Shivani:- Bhaiya only Bhabhi can call me Shivu no one else. Mumma dekho na.

Abhimanyu:- Dadi! I don't know what's happening in Singhania Sadan.

Tulsi:- Abhimanyu Whatever happens is for good. May in today's incident also there's something good which will come out soon.

Shobha:- Maa is right Abhi!

Abhimanyu:- Leave all this! Right now Naira is the most important. Let's excute the plan.

Everyone started the plan.

The scene shifts to Singhania Sadan.

Akshara was crying sitting on the sofa. Rajshri was consoling her.

Naksh:- Naira left us because of that one misunderstanding.

Devyani:- Mistake was our Naksh. If 12 years back we gave her support and showed that we love her. She wouldn't have ran from the house and misunderstood us.

Mishti:- Dadi is right. There's our fault. Tau Ji specially yours.

Akshara:- Mishti!

Mishti:- Tai Ji I'm not accusing you. But think once that Naira accused you for everything. You spoke that day that if Naira is guilty you will send her to jail. Didn't you?

Akshara:- Yes I said this!

Mishti:- The day when Naira Di called you Tau Ji what she said?

Naitik:- She asked me to come alone. But Akshara came there with police.

Mishti:- That's the thing. Tai Ji brought the police there. Naira Di thought that Tau Ji and Tai Ji want to make her arrest so she went away. That's your mistake Tau Ji and Tai Ji. Naira Di didn't blame you without any reason.

Akshara:- Mishti is right Naitik. We did mistake. We were at fault. But we have to clear Naira's misunderstanding also.

Rama:- Now What abt Gayu's wedding? They will break the wedding.

Suddenly Gayu got Abhimanyu's call.

Gayu:- Haan Abhi!

Abhimanyu:- Gayu woh...

Gayu:- What happened?

Abhimanyu:- Actually can you join us for shopping tomorrow?

Gayu:- Shopping For What?

Abhimanyu:- For our wedding dumbo!

Gayu:- One sec! (To Rama) Dadi Abhi is asking for shopping tomorrow. Shall I?

Rama:- Say Yes Then!

Gayu:- Abhimanyu I'll join you.

Abhimanyu:- It's a request Gayu please don't bring anyone else. Naira will not like this. Please!

Gayu:- Don't worry I'll take care of that. But can I bring Laksh?

Abhimanyu:- Haan! You can bring Laksh. We will have fun with him.

Gayu:- Okay! Is Naira Okay?

Abhimanyu:- Ya she will be okay with our surprise.

Gayu:- Surprise for Naira?

Abhimanyu:- Yup! I'll make video and send you.

Gayu:- Cool!

Abhimanyu:- Okay! Bye! Good Night!

Gayu:- Good Night!

The call disconnected....