Part-63

The episode starts with everyone getting shocked.

Naira:- Yes I'm a murderer. I killed Eklavya!

Akshara:- Naira!

Nandini:- Naira bacha!

Naira:- Nahi Maa! Not today! They all are blaming Tulsi Dadi I can't tolerate it.

Naksh:- Naira you are joking that you killed someone?

Naira:- Bhai I killed Eklavya for self defence.

Akshara:- Self Defence!

Kartik:- He tried to molest Jaan!

Everyone was shocked to know this.

Bhabhi Maa:- But why Tulsi Ji killed her son?

Naira:- Yes Dadi killed Ansh for Nandini Maa!

Prerna:- Tulsi Maa did good killing Ansh.

Kartik:- If I was at Dadi's place then I would have cut his body into pieces.

Naira:- Mandira-Aparna are you both happy now!

Mandira:- I'm very happy! They snatched my son and grandson from me. And I snatched...

Naira slapped Mandira.

Naira:- You are not worthy of anything. You tried to make Karan Papa a monster. But Tulsi Dadi's Love didn't let this happen. You tried to kill Kartik but Maa and Dadi always saved him. You are not worthy to be called even a lady.

This was another shock for Singhania's

Naksh:- Karan Uncle is this lady's son?

Rama:- Naira Tulsi Ji killed her own son. I'll not keep any relation with...

Naira(shouting):- Bas! Rama Dadi! Haan Tulsi Dadi killed Ansh because she wanted Nandini Maa to be safe. Ansh and Eklavya are father son. They did same deeds.

Tulsi(teary eyed):- The difference is nothing happened with Naira but everything happened with Nandini. Yes I killed Ansh because he snatched Nandini's happiness from her.

Nandini wasn't saying anything. Nandini fell on the floor and started crying. Naira and Prerna held Nandini. Naira took Nandini in hug and let her cry her heart out.

Nandini:- It's all my fault!

Naira:- Nahi Maa! You weren't at fault! Fault was in Ansh.

Nandini:- Naira because of me Tulsi Maa killed Ansh.

Tulsi:- Nahi Nandini! Ansh did wrong with you. You weren't wrong in any way.

Abhimanyu:- Haan Maami Ji we all are with you.

Gayu:- Abhimanyu what happened with Maami Ji?

Abhimanyu:- I can't even say that.

Shivani and Maanvi were crying silently seeing Nandini. Kartik went to Nandini and bent in front of her.

Kartik:- Mumma we all love you! I'm proud that I'm your son and Tulsi Dadi's grandson. Please don't cry like this. Whatever happened 26 years back wasn't your fault.

Naira:- Maa when I told you abt Eklavya you became my strength. When I killed Eklavya you stood by me. The way Tulsi Dadi stood by you.

Nandini:- Naira you are strong because you fought back but I wasn't able to. I let (shouting) ANSH RAPE ME!!

Naira tightened the hug. Everyone was shocked listening this.

Naira:- Maa Ansh was wrong! He did wrong with you. Please stop crying. Because of your support I'm able to forget Eklavya's deeds. I can understand your pain Maa.

Naira looked at Kartik and then at Mandira-Aparna.

Naira:- Papa! Kartik! Dadu! I break my oath! Do whatever you want to do with these two.

Kartik stood up angrily and slapped Mandira. Anurag held Aparna's hand. Mihir held Mandira. They dragged them out and threw them on road. Inside the house,Naira held Nandini and made her sit. Everyone was around Nandini.

Akshara:- Naira!

Naira:- Leave!

Naitik:- Princess!

Naira(shouted):- Leave I said! I thought you will respect them and without making any decision you will think. But you berated Dadi without knowing whole truth. It's better you all leave.

Abhimanyu:- I break this engagement. Gayu your family has insulted my Nani and I can't bear it. I love my family. Please leave!

Bhabhi Maa:- We are sorry Tulsi Ji! We didn't know the truth.

Naira:- Papa please take Maa to room. She needs rest!

Karan took Nandini and went to their room.

Naira:- Now tell me Rama Dadi! What were you saying?

Prerna:- I'm sorry Akshara Ji! But today you all are wrong. I know you didn't say anything but your family said. Yes Tulsi Maa killed Ansh. First he molested Nandini. After that he tried to kill Nandini. To save Nandini Tulsi Maa killed Ansh.

Rama:- Is Karan Mandira's son?

Ganga:- Yes Karan is Mandira's son. Mandira used him always. But he realised Mandira's intentions and left her side. After that she tried to kill Tulsi Maa,Nandini,Kartik and even Naira.

This was a shock to everyone.

Tara:- That Aparna?

Prerna:- Aparna killed my son Prem. She snatched my Prem from me. She even killed my Dhara.

This was an utmost shock to everyone.