Character Sketch

KARTIK VIRANI:- 24 years old. He owns KAIRA GROUP OF COMPANIES. He is the youngest and biggest entrepreneur. He is son of Karan and Nandini Virani. He loves Naira the most. He knows Naira's past.

NAIRA BASU/VIRANI:- 23 years old. She is a well known fashion designer. She owns a boutique and an online retailing company. She loves Kartik the most.

MIHIR VIRANI:- Head of Virani family. He owns Virani Group of Companies. He is husband to Tulsi Virani. They have 3 children:- Shobha,Sahil and Ansh. He has a son Karan also but from Mandira.He knows Naira's past.

TULSI VIRANI:- Wife of Mihir Virani. She loves her family the most. She knows abt Naira's past. She loves her daughter in laws more than her sons. She accepted Karan wholeheartedly as her son.

KARAN VIRANI:- He is son of Mihir and Mandira. He helps Mihir in his business. He is a perfect example of son. He accepted Tulsi as her mother wholeheartedly when he realised Mandira's deeds. He is married to Nandini. He knows Naira's past.

NANDINI VIRANI:- She is Wife of Karan Virani. She has 2 children:- Kartik and Shivani. She is the most strong person in the family. She knows Naira's past. She loves Naira more than Kartik and Shivani.

SAHIL VIRANI:- He is eldest son of Mihir and Tulsi But younger to Shobha. He's husband to Ganga. He helps Karan and Mihir in family business. He knows Naira's past.

GANGA VIRANI:- She is Wife of Sahil Virani. She has 2 children:- Preet and Maanvi. She knows Naira's past. She loves Naira more than Preet and Maanvi.

SHOBHA MALHOTRA:- She is eldest child of Mihir and Tulsi. She is married to Vishal Malhotra. She has 2 children:- Pari and Abhimanyu. She knows Naira's past.

ANSH VIRANI/GUJRAL:- Son of Mihir and Tulsi. He was raised by Aditya Gujral. Ansh was a ruthless person. He was killed by Tulsi because he raped Nandini brutally and later he tried to kill Nandini.

SHIVANI VIRANI:- 21 years old. In her last year of MSc fashion designing. She loves Naira more than anyone in her family. She shares each and everything with Naira.She knows Naira's past. Naira is her inspiration.

PREET VIRANI:- 23 years old. The most notorious person in this family.
He teases everyone in the family especially Naira. He calls her Jungli Billi in short JB. He knows Naira's past and respects her a lot.

MAANVI VIRANI:- 21 years old. In her final year of MBA. She loves Naira the most. Shares everything with Naira. She knows Naira's past.

ANURAG BASU:- He is a famous cardiologist. He is married to Prerna. He loves Naira and Prerna the most. He knows Naira's past.

PRERNA BASU:- She is a famous gynaecologist. She is married to Anurag. She loves Naira the most. They had a daughter named Dhara. But she died when she was 11 years old. Then adopted Naira as their daughter.

Other Characters are same. Akshara was never banished from her house. Naksh is just 3 years elder than Naira.