Part-39

The episode starts with in KaIra's room.

Naira came inside her room. There was total dark. Naira switched on the lights and saw the room beautifully decorated with flowers and candles. Naira searched for Kartik. Kartik came and hugged her from behind.

Kartik:- I love you!

Naira:- I love you more!

Kartik sensed tension in Naira's voice. He turned Naira towards him. He cupped Naira's face.

Kartik:- Jaan you Okay na?

Naira:- No! This migraine is irritating me.

Kartik:- You didn't take painkiller also na.

Naira:- Nahi!

Kartik:- Come with me!

Kartik made Naira sit on bed comfortably and covered her with blanket. Kartik came behind Naira and started pressing her forehead.

Naira(holding his hands):- Kartik why are you doing this?

Kartik:- Jaan! You do so much for me and our family. You take care of me,tolerate me and my antics. You take care of each and every family member. Now you are stopping me from doing this.

Naira:- But...

Kartik:- No But! Keep quiet!

Kartik was pressing Naira's temples. Naira was feeling loved. She leaned on Kartik's chest. Kartik hugged her tightly. With one of his hand,he was caressing Naira's forehead and hairs.

Kartik:- Jaan!

Naira didn't reply. Kartik looked at her and smiled. Naira was sleeping peacefully in hug with the cutest smile. Kartik kissed on her cheek and made her lay properly. He laid beside her and patted her forehead. Soon Kartik also drifted to sleep hugging Naira.

MORNING 5:30 AM

Naira was turning and tossing on her side of bed. She was having a nightmare. Naira woke up with a jerk and shouting. Kartik also woke up listening to her shout. He saw Naira shivering and sweating. He immediately took Naira in his hug.

Kartik:- Jaan! What happened?

Naira(crying):- Mumma!

Kartik hugged Naira tightly to calm her.

Kartik(cupping Naira's face):- What happened tell me?

Naira:- I saw a nightmare of Mumma.

Kartik:- What was that?

Naira:- I saw Mumma going away from me. Kartik Mumma will not go away from me na.

Kartik:- No she will not!

Naira:- Pakka na?

Kartik:- Haan Pakka! Now stop crying.

Naira:- Sorry for breaking your sleep.

Kartik:- Jaan! You are more important for me.

Naira:- I'll go and take bath.

Kartik:- Wait na!

Kartik cupped Naira's face and have a peck on her lips. Their lips were still joined. Kartik saw Naira's eyes closed. Kartik slowly started kissing Naira. Naira was responding with equal passion and love. They broke the kiss after 20 minutes. They joined their foreheads.

Kartik:- I love you!

Naira:- I love you more!

Naira picked her clothes and went to washroom. She took bath and came out. She saw Kartik choosing his clothes.

Kartik:- Jaan Tell na what should I wear?

Naira:- Why? Is there something special today?

Kartik:- Oh I forgot to tell you Actually Abhimanyu Bhaiya and all of us youngsters are going for shopping. And...

Naira:- And What?

Kartik:- Gayu Bhabhi and Laksh are joining us.

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik:- You didn't react on Gayu Bhabhi's name

Naira:- Why would I?

Kartik:- She is..

Naira:- I know the meaning of your question. Whatever happened 12 years back there wasn't any fault of Gayu Bhabhi!

Kartik:- You will also call her Bhabhi?

Naira:- For me Abhimanyu Bhaiya is my brother. So her wife will be my Bhabhi only na. Now go and take bath.

Kartik:- You know I'm proud that I'm Nandini Mumma's son and your husband. You both always thinks for others.

Naira:- Kartik me Nandini Maa got these qualities from Tulsi Dadi. Even Prerna Mumma and Badi Maa also. Prerna Mumma always thought of me and everyone.

Kartik:- You have qualities of Prerna Maa,Dadi,Maa and Badi Maa. I'm proud to be called your husband.

Naira:- Now Stop buttering me and go to take bath MENDEK!

Kartik:- Jaan!

Naira:- MENDEK! MENDEK!

Kartik showed his fist. Naira showed her tongue and ran from the room.

Kartik:- This girl make me more crazy with every passing second! But I love her the most!