Part-32

The episode starts with Naira coming down with her things.

Everyone was shocked to see this.

Mihir:- Naira where are you going?

Naira:- I'm leaving the house Dadu!

Tulsi:- Naira you don't have to go anywhere.

Naira:- Nahi Dadi! Kartik Virani my husband told me my real place today. I'm no one to this family. That's it. He finished everything within seconds only. Abhimanyu Bhaiya I'll come to your wedding.

Kartik:- Naira I'm sorry! Please don't do this. I know my mistake. You were worried for our Maa.

Naira:- Correction Mr Virani! She is only your mother not mine. You only said this. Move from my way.

Kartik:- Naira please! Don't leave me like this. I love you!

Naira:- Don't insult the word love Kartik Virani. The moment you said YOUR mother and I'm no one to this family our relation finished. What do you think I can't understand Maa's pain? I also beared all this! This happened with me also. You were the one who brought me back to normal. Now you are saying that I can't understand her pain. No one can understand Your mother's pain better than me.

Naira jerked Kartik's hands and started to leave.

Tulsi:- Naira stop please bacha!

Naira was abt to step out but stopped and turned.

Tulsi:- Please Don't Go away from us Naira. We are your family.

Naira:- Dadi!

Tulsi:- Okay you don't want Kartik near you. You stay in other room. But please don't go.

Nandini:- For Me Naira!

Shivani/Maanvi:- Bhabhi Please!

Preet:- JB you are not at fault. Why are you leaving then?

Naira agreed but shifted to the other room. They all sat in hall. Everyone was ignoring Kartik especially Naira. Kartik quietly went to his room. He sat on the bed and started crying.

Kartik(crying):- I'm sorry Naira! Please don't go away from me. Punish me! Slap me! Beat me but don't stay away from me like this.

This was all listened by Prerna and Ganga. They quietly left from there.

Shobha:- Naira I saw Akshara Singhania looking at you.

Naira:- I know Bhua! That's why she asked abt my birth date from Mumma!

Pari:- Naira are you sure that you will..

Naira:- Pari Di don't forget I'm expert in hiding my emotions. And for them I have no emotions left. So there's no chance they will ever get to know that I'm there Naira.

Prerna:- Naira come with me please. I want to talk abt something.

Naira:- Jee Mumma!

Prerna and Naira went to Naira's new room. Prerna made Naira sit on the bed.

Prerna:- Naira I know you are angry on Kartik. But he has realised his mistake. He is crying very badly.

Naira:- Mumma please! Don't support him now Atleast. You know very well what he said. How he talked to me!

Prerna:- Naira bacha! I know that I listened everything. But he truly loves you.

Naira:- If he loved me ever then he wouldn't have said this. Mumma please I'm not in mood to talk abt him.

Prerna knew its not right time to talk to Naira. They both came out of the room.

Shobha:- Naira dresses you will decide na?

Naira:- Jee Bhua! I have made function's list!

Sahil:- Naira which function is when?

Naira:- Bade Papa! Today is 23rd September.

Karan:- Yes!

Naira:- So basically! Engagement I talked to priest earlier. He said that next week 30th September will be auspicious.

Tulsi:- Engagement on 30th September.

Naira:- Sangeet on 12th October
              Mehndi on 14th October
Dadi I was thinking to keep Maa Durga's jagrata before engagement and before Sangeet.

Ganga:- Two times why?

Naira:- Don't know Badi Maa! I felt like doing this. May be there's a reason for this.

Tulsi:- It's Good na. Abhimanyu and Gayu will get blessings of Maa Durga double.

Abhimanyu:- Arrey Nani! You are so sweet thought abt me.

Naira:- Bhaiya I also think abt you na. You never praised me.

Abhimanyu:- Oye I toh always praise you.

Naira laughed. Everyone joined her. This was seen by Kartik. Kartik was teary eyed. He quietly came down and went to kitchen. Naira saw this. She wasn't able to see him crying and silent like this. But his rude words stopped her.

Kartik was finding something to eat. But wasn't successful. He was feeling very hungry. He saw Naira coming. Naira took out a water bottle and started to leave.

Kartik:- Naira! Please stop!

Naira stopped but didn't turn.

Kartik(teary eyed):- I'm feeling hungry! But there's nothing to eat. Can you please?

Naira(sarcastically):- I'm your wife your slave don't say please. Just order na like always!

Kartik:- Naira you aren't my slave. Your my wife my love my everything.

Naira:- I don't think so!

Kartik came and hugged Naira from behind. He hid his face in her neck. He was crying very badly now. Naira wanted to get out of his grip but his tears were piercing Naira's heart. She was feeling her heart crushed into pieces.