Part-34

The episode starts with Naira and Kartik sleeping.

Naira and Kartik were sleeping hugging each other. No air was passing between them. Naira woke up and saw the most beautiful sight in front of her. Her MENDEK sleeping with a cute smile. She kissed on his nose and came out of his hug. Naira took her clothes and went to take bath.

Naira came out after 15 minutes. She saw Kartik still sleeping. She went and sat near him.

Naira:- Kartik utho!

Kartik:- Jaan! Please sone do na!

Naira:- Kartik you will be late for office. Come on get up.

Naira got up but Kartik pulled her hand. Naira landed on Kartik's chest. Kartik removed the hair strands from Naira's face. He kissed on Naira's forehead.

Kartik:- Good Morning Jaan!

Naira:- Good Morning! Now get up and take bath.

Kartik:- How bad you are? Kabhi toh romance karlo.

Naira:- I think you forgot what happened yesterday. You are again saying me bad now.

Kartik:- Sholly! Please don't leave me.

Naira:- Kartik! I'm listening this from your mouth from many days.

Kartik:- What?

Naira:- Why you always say please don't leave me again and again. Tell me the matter.

Kartik:- I don't know Jaan! But from the day we have come to Udaipur I feel as if I'll lose you. You know the same I felt years back when Eklavya...

Naira:- Kartik! Today is Jagrata na.

Kartik:- Hmm!

Naira:- Give your every fear to Maa Durga! You will feel better.

Kartik:- I know! But promise me whatever happens you will never leave me.

Naira:- Promise baba! Now get up.

Naira gave Kartik his clothes. Kartik went to take bath. Suddenly Kartik's phone started ringing. Naira knew the caller. She picked up the call.

Naira:- Hello!

The voice:- Naira Mam! I'm James!

Naira:- Yes I know James!

James:- Mam Actually there's a bad news.

Naira:- What happened?

James:- I got to know today that Mandira has come to India.

Naira(shocked):- What!!

James:- That's Why I called Kartik Sir!

Naira:- Don't worry I'll inform him. Can you tell me where has Mandira is in India?

James:- Mam I'll try!

Naira:- Okay!

The call disconnected...

Priest's words started ringing in Naira's ears.

Naira:- Whom should I tell this? No I can't tell this to anyone. But I can't even hide this. I have to keep Kartik's phone with me. Otherwise if he came to know then his anger can't be controlled.

Naira took her and Kartik's phone and went downstairs. She saw everyone happy.

Naira:- If I'll tell this to anyone Then their happiness will get ruined.

Prerna saw Naira tensed. She went to Naira.

Prerna:- Naira bacha What happened?

Naira:- Nothing Mumma! Come!

Prerna(holding her hand):- Naira I know you are tensed on something. You will not tell your Mumma!

Naira:- Mumma we will talk abt this in garden. Come!

Prerna and Naira excused themselves and went outside in garden.

Prerna:- Bacha now tell me the matter!

Naira:- Mumma Mandira!

Prerna:- Mandira...

Naira told Prerna abt her and James convo. Prerna was shocked.

Prerna:- Bacha we should tell family.

Naira:- Nahi Mumma! You know na Family is happy. I don't want to ruin their happiness.

Prerna:- Par Naira...

Naira:- Mumma please for Nandini Maa and Tulsi Dadi.

Prerna:- But I'll tell them after jagrata.

Naira:- I have no problem with that Mumma. We both will tell them. But till jagrata don't let anyone know this.

Prerna:- Hmm!

Prerna and Naira went inside. They all started preparing for jagrata. Kartik noticed tension on Naira's face. He went to her.

Kartik:- Jaan! What happened?

Naira:- No Nothing!

Kartik:- Jaan! I know you can't hide anything from me! Tell me if you love me.

Naira:- Kartik do you trust me?

Kartik:- Yes Jaan! I trust you the most.

Naira:- There's a thing which I'm hiding. But that I'll tell you after jagrata.

Kartik:- Is something serious?

Naira:- Hmm!

Kartik:- Jaan! I trust you. I know if you are hiding something then there might be some reason.

Naira:- Thank you for trusting me.

Kartik:- I love you na yaar!

Naira:- I love you too na yaar!

They all started doing preparations for jagrata.