Part-2

The episode starts with family having breakfast.

Naira:- Btw Papa someone was asking me that what will my father do to the person who irritates me.

Naira smirked at Kartik. Kartik choked his food. Kartik made a cute puppy dog face. Everyone noticed it.

Anurag:- I'll beat that person very brutally who will irritate my daughter. And if it's your husband Naira then toh I'll break his bones.

Karan:- Don't worry Naira I'll help Anurag in this.

Kartik's mouth left wide open. Everyone laughed holding their stomach.

Mihir:- Naira did he irritate you?

Kartik:- Arrey my whole family is at Naira's side.

Preet:- Don't worry Bhai I'm at your side.

Kartik:- I don't want you at my side Gadhe.

Shivani:- Sorry Bhai But we all are at Naira Bhabhi's side.

Kartik:- Hey Bhagwan! Mujhe uthale.

Naira(angrily):- Kartik!

Kartik:- Sholly!

Naira:- Eat breakfast now.

Anurag:- Kartik how's your business going?

Kartik:- It's good Papa. New game is going to launch after 2 days.

Prerna:- Good!

Naira:- Papa how's that patient?

Anurag:- We did his surgery. It was a little complicated but now he's stable.

Naira:- Papa Mumma usually parents are proud of children. But I'm happy that you are my parents. You save so many lives. And you saved me too.

Prerna:- Naira! We doctors are made to save lives. But talking abt you then you are our daughter.

Anurag:- Right!

[Kartik is 24 years old and owns KAIRA GROUP OF COMPANIES. He's not in his family business Virani Group of Companies that is handled by Karan,Sahil and Mihir. Kartik is the youngest and biggest entrepreneur in the world. Anurag Basu is a cardiologist. Prerna is a gynaecologist. Naira owns a boutique and an online retailing company.]

Naira:- Shivu-Manu you have how many classes today?

Shivani:- Bhabhi I have 3 classes till 12:30 pm.

Maanvi:- Bhabhi I have classes till 2:00 pm.

Naira:- You both get ready now otherwise you will late.

Shivani:- Oh Teri! We are actually a little late.

Shivani and Maanvi ran to their room.

Preet:- Oye JB! How you handle all this? How you remember these things?

Naira:- Preet I'm a girl. Girls always have to take care of whole family whether it's her parents or her in laws. She has to make a balance. But I'm lucky here. This family never treated me as daughter in law. They all treated me as a daughter.

Preet:- Hawww! Bhai JB forgot you.

Naira:- Shut up Idiot! Don't try to fill my husband's ears.

Kartik:- But why didn't you take my name. Am I that bad?

Naira:- Kartik! Married life and family life are two different things. For our married life I can't compromise with family life. We are here because of our families. Otherwise we would have been nothing. We wouldn't have become one if our family didn't save me.

Naira closed her eyes saying this. Everyone understood what she means. Kartik went to her and hugged her.

Kartik:- Sholly! Don't think abt that na. Please. Everything is fine now.

Naira:- I'm fine Kartik.

Kartik:- Pakka?

Naira:- Haan Pakka!

Nandini:- Naira you Okay na?

Naira:- Jee Maa! Dadu your juice.

Mihir:- Naira Beta Atleast not today.

Naira:- Sorry Dadu! But I can't ignore Dadi's instructions na. You have to drink this.

Mihir:- Karele ka juice. Nahi Beta please.

Naira:- Dadu drink it otherwise Dadi will....you know better than me.

Mihir held that glass and gulped it at once.

Tulsi:- Very Good Naira! I'm proud of you.

Sahil:- Maa our Naira is perfect everywhere.

Naira:- Bade Papa.

Karan:- No Naira you are perfect in everything like Prerna. I'm proud that you are Prerna's daughter.

Naira:- Thank you Mumma for making me your daughter otherwise I would have been dead till now. Thank you for saving me that day.

Prerna:- Naira bacha!

Naira:- I was surprised that day when you asked me to be your daughter. Otherwise the thing which happened with me my trust from words parents broke.

Prerna went and hugged Naira. Naira cuddled into her.

Prerna:- Don't think abt that lady. She doesn't deserve to be called your mother. I don't know how she can do this with you. Don't think abt AKSHARA SINGHANIA.

Naira:- Thank you Mumma.

Prerna broke the hug and wiped her tears.

Prerna:- Thanks to you for becoming my daughter bacha!

Prerna kissed on her forehead and again hugged Naira. Kartik came and hugged both of them. They all shared a family hug.