Part-45

The episode starts with Virani Farmhouse.

Everyone is sitting in hall.

Naira:- Aap logon mein se koi bhi mujhse gussa nahi hai?

Nandini:- Why we will be Naira?

Naira:- Maine galti ki thi Maa!

Ganga:- Tumhaari koi galti nahi thi. Yeh sab Krishan Ji ki Leela thi.

Naira:- Mumma!

Prerna:- Kya hua bacha?

Naira:- I love you!

Prerna(kissing on her forehead):- And I love you too!

Kartik:- Arrey But you said you love me Naira!

Naira:- Who will love a MENDEK like you!

Kartik:- Arrey par Main toh itna cute hoon sweet hoon. Mujhse toh koi bhi pyaar kar sakta hai!

Naira:- Ha ha ha very funny! Na toh tum cute ho Aur na hai sweet. MENDEK ho Aur MENDEK Hi rahoge.

Kartik:- Tum kya ho!

Naira(looking at Kartik dangerously):- SHERNI hoon soch samjh ke panga lena.

Kartik(scared):- Nahi Abb tum SHERNI Main MENDEK. Tumse kaun panga lega. Tumhaara kya bharosa kab mujhe kacha khaa jao!

Naira:- Kacha nahi khaungi! Fry karungi olive oil mein. Tadka lagake khaungi.

Kartik:- Mujhe fry kar paogi?

Naira:- Haan!

Kartik:- Arrey don't you love me?

Naira:- Nahi bilkul nahi!

Kartik(sad):- Sachi! You don't love me?

Naira(smiling):- You know what's the truth then why are you asking? You know I love you the most.

Kartik(smiling):- Sachi?

Naira:- Muchi!

Everyone cleared their throats. Naira and Kartik looked embarrassed at their family.

Sahil:- Yeh dono toh sach mein doosre Karan-Nandini hain. Sab ke saamne kabhi ladna shuru kar dete hai Aur kabhi romance.

Nandini:- Nahi Sahil! Bhagwan kare kisi ki bhi love story meri Aur Karan ki tarah na ho.

Naira:- Maa! Lekin Main chahti hoon ki har couple ka pyaar aapke Aur Papa ke pyaar ki tarah ho jo ek doosre ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte ho!

Nandini:- Lekin uss ek galti ne...

Tulsi:- Galti meri thi Nandini. Ansh pyaar mein andhi ho gyi thi Main.

Shivani:- Dadi! Aap please aisa mat kaho na! Agar aap nahi hoti toh Mumma aaj...

Shivani was crying now. She went and kept her head in Tulsi's lap. Their mind went to that incident.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Ansh Gujral was raised by Aditya Gujral. Tulsi and Mihir came to know abt Ansh being their son. Ansh when saw Nandini for the first time he got obsessed with her. Ansh came to Virani family just to get Nandini by hook or by crook.

Ansh and Nandini got married. Nandini married Ansh as a sacrifice for Karan. Karan asked Nandini to marry Ansh as a token of love to Tulsi. Ansh and Nandini married But always stayed away.

Ansh agreed for divorce. Nandini on insistence went with Ansh to Zürich. But she didn't know that in Zürich her life will change forever. Karan also reached Zürich for a meeting. Tulsi and Shobha also reached Zürich for some work.

It has been 2 days since Ansh and Nandini came. Nandini went to meet Karan in his room. Ansh saw this and got angry. Nandini came back to her room. She saw Ansh sitting their angrily. Ansh confronted her regarding Karan. Nandini congresses her love for Karan. Ansh slapped Nandini and dragged her to the room.

Nandini tried her best to get out of his grip. Ansh was hell angry and to take marriage on next level and keeping relation with Karan he took revenge from Nandini. He molested Nandini.
Nandini was broken completely.

Tulsi and Shobha came to Ansh's room. Ansh smiled at them evilly and left. Tulsi and Shobha went inside and were shocked to see Nandini's condition.

Nandini filed a case against Ansh. Whole family supported Nandini except Mihir because he believed Ansh. But when he came to know the truth he supported Nandini. Nandini won the case against Ansh.

Ansh was still enraged on Nandini. He wanted Nandini as hers. On Tulsi and Mihir's anniversary party, Mihir asked Karan to propose Nandini.

Karan proposed Nandini. Nandini first rejected. Prerna made her understand that Karan truly loves her and she should accept him. Finally Nandini and Karan were together. But this enraged Ansh more. He somehow kidnapped Nandini. Karan saw this and started following Ansh. He informed Tulsi too.

Tulsi called Aditya Gujral and asked abt Ansh. Aditya informed her abt their one farmhouse near hills. Tulsi went to that area. Ansh took Nandini to their farmhouse. Ansh was slapping Nandini when Tulsi reached their. Ansh shot a bullet at Tulsi and it hit her arm. Ansh dragged Nandini and took her to cliff. Tulsi reached there with Karan and Mihir.

Tulsi was warning Ansh to leave Nandini. Nandini was at Ansh's gunpoint. Tulsi held his hand. Ansh pushed Tulsi and she fell. The gun too fell from his hand. Ansh took out another gun and pointed at Nandini. Karan and Mihir were abt to go to Ansh when he scared them by pushing Nandini a little. Tulsi picked up that gun and targeted at Ansh.

Tulsi closed her eyes and remembered those moments when Ansh at every second betrayed her and raped Nandini. Tulsi opened her eyes and shoot bullet at Ansh. Ansh was taken to hospital. They all were shocked to know this. Ansh died in hospital. In court it was proved that Tulsi did it to save Nandini. Tulsi was freed from court. But that incident made an impact on everyone's life.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Naira looked up at Kartik. She knew he's not well. He wanted to let out her pain.

Naira:- Kartik can you take me to room. I'm feeling pain. I want to take rest.

Kartik:- Hmm Come!

Naira signalled Mihir and Karan to take care of Tulsi and Nandini. Kartik took Naira to their room.