Part-18

The episode starts with everyone coming to Virani Farmhouse.

They all went to their rooms. Kartik and Naira came to their room.
Kartik held Naira's hand and pulled her towards him. Naira landed on his chest. Kartik wrapped his arms tightly around Naira's waist.

Naira:- Kartik what are you doing?

Kartik:- You Okay na?

Naira:- Yes I'm fine.

Kartik:- Say this whole looking in my eyes.

Naira(looking in his eyes):- Kartik I'm fine. Don't worry.

Kartik:- I love you!

Naira:- I love you too!

Kartik:- Can I?

Naira closed her eyes and smiled. Kartik kept his lips on Naira's lips. They started kissing each other. They were tasting each other hungrily. They were rolling their tongues inside each other's mouth. Kartik's hands were on her waist. Her hands were in his hairs. While kissing they both fell on the bed.
Naira chuckled while kissing. They broke the kiss.

Kartik:- Why you chuckled?

Naira:- Look at yourself carefully once.

Kartik saw his bulge in his pants. He made a cute pout.

Kartik:- I'm sorry! But I can't help na. When I have so hot wife then...

Naira:- You are so mean! You married me for this only na.

Kartik:- No Jaan!

Naira:- Then?

Kartik:- I just wanted you to be with me always. I just wanted to hug you with full right and sleep while hugging you. Not for this Jaan.

Naira:- So basically you can live without doing this?

Kartik:- Yes I can!

Naira:- Okay fine then move now.

Kartik:- Okay!

Kartik was about to move when Naira pulled him from collars towards her.

Kartik:- What happened?

Naira:- You love me?

Kartik:- Yes very much!

Naira:- Then continue your work.

Kartik:- But you said that you...

Naira(cupping his face):- I love you!

Kartik:- I love you too!

Naira:- But I love you more!

Kartik removed Naira's shirt. Naira removed Kartik's shirt. Kartik removed every barrier between them. Soon they both got intimate. Room was filled with Naira's moans. They both covered themselves with duvet.

After an hour everyone gathered for lunch.

Naira:- Papa I'll handle the renovation work. Please please! I talked to renovators.

Karan:- Okay as you say.

Shivani/Maanvi:- We will help Bhabhi!

Anurag:-Bhabhi's sisters.

Sahil:- I'll explain the directions after lunch.

Everyone started having lunch. After lunch Sahil started explaining the directions of SHANTINIKETAN.

Naira was shocked to listen the directions. She was on verge of crying but controlled herself. The tears which escaped from her eyes she immediately wiped. Unknown to her it was noticed by Kartik and Preet.