Part-21

The episode starts in flashback only.

Naira while doing Tandav fell on the floor. Everyone was shocked. Maa Durga's chunri fell on Naira. Prerna immediately ran to Naira. She was feeling connected to Naira. Prerna took Naira's head in her lap. She removed chunri from her face and splashed water on her face but of no use.

They took Naira to BASU HOUSE. Naira was lying in Dhara's room. Dhara was Anurag and Prerna's daughter.
Prerna was sitting beside Naira holding her hand. Naira's other hand was held by Kartik.

Tulsi:- Prerna what has happened to you?

Prerna:- I don't know Maa!

Nandini:- Prerna Bhabhi from the time you met Naira you are lost somewhere.

Prerna:- Nandini I don't know but I feel connected to Naira. I feel as if I know her since many years. I felt pain inside me when I learned her past.

Anurag:- She is a nice girl. I don't know how can her own mother betray her!!

Karan:- I talked to police.

Mihir:- What they said?

Karan:- Naira is innocent. It was all done by Sukanya's boyfriend.

Ganga:- Thank God! She's innocent. But I don't think she should go back to her family.

Nandini:- Obviously if her mother can stoop so low. She can harm her also. Just for becoming mahaan she didn't care abt right and wrong.

Prerna was having tears in her eyes.

Prerna:- I want Naira as my daughter.

Everyone looked at Prerna. Anurag was also surprised.

Sahil:- Prerna!!

Prerna:- I really want her as my daughter. And I'm not saying this feeling pity on her. She has made a place in my heart. Maa...

Tulsi:- I'm proud of you Prerna. You want to give her a new life I know. But Naira also has to give her consent.

Prerna:- Anurag?

Anurag:- I also want this only Prerna.

Naira opened her eyes. She saw Kartik looking at her with a smile. Then she saw Prerna in tears with a light smile.

Kartik:- Naira you Okay?

Naira(getting up):- Hmm!

Naira saw her left wrist was tied with Maa Durga's chunri. Everyone knew she want answer.

Tulsi:- Beta when you fell unconscious this chunri fell on you. So Prerna tied on your wrist.

Naira(sternly):- Thank you! Excuse me (to Kartik) please move. I need to go!

Prerna(holding her hand):- Where?

Naira:- Don't know!

Prerna signalled everyone to go out. Everyone left the room.

Prerna:- Come with me!

Prerna held Naira and went towards the photos.

Prerna:- This is my daughter Dhara. She died 5 days back in a car accident. I lost my hope in everything. And today we were going back to London but you met us.

Naira:- Hmm!

Prerna bent in front of Naira. Prerna held her hands.

Prerna(teary eyed):- Can you give me my daughter back?

Naira:- I'm not God!

Prerna(teary eyed):- You can still give me my daughter back.

Naira:- How?

Prerna:- You yourself become my daughter!

Naira was taken back. She was feeling loved with Prerna but this thing which Prerna said was a shock to her.

Naira:- You don't have to feel pity on me. I'll cry for few days and will be fine. Why you want a criminal in your family?

Prerna:- You are not a criminal. You are innocent. It was all done by Sukanya's boyfriend.

Naira:- Oh okay! I think I should leave.

Naira turned to leave. She was having tears in her eyes. She wanted to be with Prerna but her fate scared her. She didn't want to give any pain to Prerna. She felt the best mother in Naira but she had no strength and she didn't want to destroy Prerna's life.

Naira went outside and saw everyone tensed.

Anurag:- Beta You Okay?

Naira:- Ya! Thanks for saving me. Good Bye!

Anurag looked at Prerna. Prerna nodded in No.

Kartik:- Can't you stay with us forever?

Preet:- Haan please! We will play everyday.

Kartik:- Preet shut your mouth. Naira I know your blood relations betrayed you. But that doesn't mean everyone will betray you. Prerna Maa will love you a lot. I know you feel comfortable with her. Your eyes Tell this.

Naira looked at Kartik. She was shocked that how Kartik read her eyes.

Kartik:- Every Mother is not same. See Prerna Maa lost Dhara. She considered you as her own daughter. She feels good when you are with her. And I know you also feel safe with us. Trust us once. If we ever hurt you then you are free to leave us. We will not stop you. (Folding his hands) please give Prerna Maa and Anurag Papa their daughter back.

Naira wanted to cry her heart out.

Prerna:- Naira bacha! Come to me!

Naira turned and saw Prerna crying there. Naira's heart crushed into pieces seeing Prerna like this. She immediately ran to Prerna and hugged her. Naira was crying her heart out. Naira hid her face in crook of her neck.
Prerna was holding Naira tight. She wanted Naira to cry her heart out. After few minutes,Naira calmed down. They broke the hug. Prerna cupped her face and wiped those tears. She kissed on Naira's forehead.

Prerna:- I promise you that I'll always trust you. I'll never let anyone harm you.

Anurag:- I promise you to give you all the love you deserve. It's my And Prerna's promise.

Prerna:- Please call me Mumma once!

Naira:- Mumma! Papa!

Prerna and Anurag both hugged Naira. Everyone was in tears seeing a cute reunion and starting of a new relation.

FLASHBACK ENDS