Part-51

The episode starts with everyone doing shopping.

Naira was trying a dress when a hand pulled her. It was none other than Kartik. He took Naira to a trial room.

Naira:- Kartik kya kar rahe ho?

Kartik:- Romance with wife!

Naira:- Kartik its a public place.

Kartik:- Jab pyaar kiya toh darna kya!

Naira:- Stop your filmy dialogues.

Kartik:- Arrey romance Hi kar raha hoon na.

Naira:- Kitne gande ho na tum. If you didn't move na then I'll make your momos.

Kartik:- Arrey!

Naira:- Move now!

Kartik(hugging her):- Nahi! Pehle kissi do.

Naira:- Kartik move I said!

Kartik:- What will you do?

Naira:- I'll jump from this building.

Kartik:- Kya?

Naira:- Yes!

Kartik(teary eyed):- I'll not come near you but don't talk abt death. I can't live without you.

Naira(wiping his tears):- Kartik why are you scared? I'll not go anywhere.

Kartik hugged Naira tightly. Naira ruffled his hairs to calm him. They broke the hug. Naira kissed on his nose.

Naira:- Happy now?

Kartik:- Hmm!

Naira gave a peck on Kartik's lips and backed off.

Naira:- I love you!

Kartik:- I love you too!

Naira:- But I love you more!

Kartik and Naira carefully came out of the trial room. They saw Maanvi and Shivani standing there.

Maanvi:- Bhai Bhabhi you both in one trial room.

Naira was blushing while Kartik was scratching his head. Preet and others also came there.

Preet:- Bhai already stop here it's a public place.

Suddenly Naira's eyes fell on a familiar figure. Naira was shocked.

Naira:- I'll be back.

Gayu(holding Naira):- Naira kahan jaa rahi hai?

Naira:- Di please leave my hand.

Gayu:- Naira!

Naira pushed Gayu and ran towards that familiar figure. Everyone was confused. The person was none other than Aparna. Naira was moving behind Aparna. Everyone was following Naira but they lost her track.

Naira was now on 3rd floor while others were on 2nd floor. Naira saw Aparna finally.

Naira:- APARNA!!

Aparna stopped and turned towards Naira. Others also came there. Kartik,Preet,Abhimanyu were held by Pari,Maanvi,Shivani. Gayu and Mishti were confused.

Aparna:- Oh so my dearest Naira is here.

Kartik:- Aparna!

Naira:- Kartik No! You forgot my oath.

Kartik:- Jaan!

Naira:- Aparna You are behaving as if you don't know me and my whole family is here.

Aparna:- I didn't...

Naira:- Why are you here Aparna? What do you want now?

Aparna:- Naira I'm not here to disturb your lives.

Naira:- Tell this lie to the person who believes you. Not me! This whole world can change but you and your crime partner Mandira can't change.

Aparna:- Main Aur Mandira wah Naira! We know that till the time you and that Tulsi Maiya is there is Shantiniketan we can't come. Without Naira's permission we can't...

Naira:- Come to the point Aparna. Why are you here? If I'm not wrong you were in coma na. How you came back?

Aparna:- Coma can not stop me from living. And I have started a new life now.

Naira:- Oh I believed!

Preet:- Aparna Listen one thing carefully if you tried to harm my family I'll kill you.

Aparna:- You are very small Preet. Take care you all.

Aparna was abt to leave when Naira...

Naira:- Aparna! If you tried to interfere in our family's happiness I'll give such brutal punishment that in every birth you will take you will be scared of my name.

Aparna:- Don't give me warnings Naira. Till now I have done nothing. If I started na..

Naira:- I know very well how to stop you. Ateet ke panne mat kholna Aparna warna pachtane ke ilaava kuch nahi bachega. Ateet panne khologi na toh apne kaal ke roop mein mujhe saamne dekhogi. Kahin aisa na ho jo ateet ke panne tum kholo wohi tumhaare ant ka kaaran bane. Take care Aparna. Beware of Naira Virani!

Naira winked at Aparna and signalled Aparna to go.Aparna angrily left from there. Naira turned and suddenly Kartik hugged her. She could feel him crying.

Naira(hugging him back):- Kartik!

Kartik:- Jaan! You Okay na?

Laksh pulled Naira's saree. They broke the hug.

Laksh:- Bhua who was she?

Naira:- Ek minute bacha!

Naira wiped Kartik's tears and kissed on his forehead.

Naira:- Main thk hoon MENDEK! Tumhari SHERNI ko kabhi kuch ho sakta hai kya!

Naira bent in front of Laksh.

Naira:- Kya hua bacha?

Laksh:- Bhua who was that lady?

Naira:- She was a bad lady!

Laksh:- Is she irritating you? Aap Bolo Main unhe dekhta hoon.

Naira(laughing):- No one has guts to irritate me and my family. I'll handle her.

Naira held Laksh's hand and stood up. She looked at Gayu and Mishti.

Naira:- Gayu Di- Mishti you will not tell anyone anything.

Gayu:- Par Naira woh hai Kaun?

Naira:- When right time will come you will come to know. Promise me!

Gayu/Mishti:- We will not tell anyone anything.

Kartik:- But Jaan!

Naira:- No Kartik! Everyone is happy regarding wedding. I don't want to give them stress especially Mumma. You know very well what happened years back..

Preet:- Bhai JB is right. Prerna Maa will get more than enough stressed.

Kartik:- Okay we will not talk abt this.

Naira:- Laksh you will also not speak anything abt this Okay?

Laksh:- Okay Bhua!

They all did shopping and drove back to Singhania Sadan.