Oh Sehun

She likes him. No, she adores him ever since she was in Japan and just as ordinary Sana. Who don't like EXO youngest member Oh Sehun who has great tall body, looked strong, has fair skin, handsome and cool? Minatozaki Sana does adore him. And today she's sitting behind him. Behind that Oh fuckin Sehun.
Well it's not the first time Sana sees him or stands or sits near him. But this is the first time she's near him after she received a text from none other but Sehun.
See you today at Gayo Daejun.
Just like that. No emoji or all. Sana even just woke up at 4 am and Sehun sent that message at 2 am. What the hell did he do at that time? Didn't he go sleep because of his packed schedule?
Sana just exchanged phone number with Sehun like a fuckin week ago and he just sent her something today. She got lucky because Chanyeol who's close enough with her called her after a show and officially introduced her to him and for her surprise, he asked her number.
At first Sana didn't really expect him to actually text or call her because she realized that's too much for her dream. But who knows that actually Sehun did text her and expect to see her today at the show?!
"Why are you being so nervous today?"
"Hey, Sana!"
Sana gasped after she realized that Jungyeon talked to her.
"Eh..what?"
"Why do you looked so nervous today? Is something happening or are you on your period?"she asked.
"W-what? No!" Sana yelped.
"I'm okay, that's just your imagination,"Sana tossed Jungyeon's worries away. Jungyeon knew something's going on with Sana but she chose to let her be because Sana can take care of herself. She may be clumsy but she's an independent girl.
Next is EXO's performance and the boys started to stand up from their chair. Sehun who usually cool and doesn't really friendly to other groups just followed his hyungs to the line and slightly glanced at Sana who threw her smile to him when she catched him looking at her but Sehun just ignored her and walked away. Sana was taken aback by his response but once again she didn't really expect him to be friendly to her.
Maybe he just sent the text to her wrongly.
"The class of EXO is truly different. They're so cool,"said Jungyeon while enjoying EXO's performance.
Sana watched Sehun on the stage. He shines the most among the others. If that Sehun who she felt so far from her, who always distanced himself from the others except his labelmates really meant send her the text, that might be a miracle.
And the miracle does exist.
It was during the Gayo Daejun end stage where everyone got on the stage. Sana just singing near her friends on the back when EXO walked passed them in front of her and Sehun turned around to see her, gave her a slight smile. It was just a thin, slightly smile but she felt that Sehun meant it and it gave her a warm feels.
Oh Sehun gave her a smile even just a second! What is going on???
"You looked so happy now, what's going on?"Jungyeon asked again after the show, when they headed to the changing room.
"Because we can go home and rest,"Sana smiled to her and casually singing their newest song.
"Oh really? It's not because of him right?"Jungyeon asked again.
"Him? Who?"Sana looked confused.
"None other than your ex. I saw you guys exchanged smile on the stage. Are you guys got back together?"
"What? Nah! You're just imagining things,"Sana shook her head.
"We're good friends now,"she gave her a smile.
"Uh, well..okay then,"said Jungyeon while bitting her lower lip.
***
That night Sana stared at her phone before sleep.
She did replied his text this morning.
Okay, see you there sunbaenim 😄
And that's the last text from the line chat.
She wanted to text him a good night but that's too naive for her because he just smiled, he didn't do anything special to her. But she wanted to be closer with him. Sana heaved a long sight. She's confused right now, she didn't want to be greedy. Got noticed by her senpai is good enough what is she expecting again?
Just when Sana locked her phone, the LCD turned on again showing a notification.
You got a message from Oh Sehun.
Sana quickly opened the text with racing heart.
Have you sleep yet? Today you looked gorgeous and I'm so happy. I wished I can talk to you but it's impossible. If you don't mind, can we talk by the phone?
"OH MY GOD!" Sana got up from her bed while holding her phone.
"What's wrong Eonnie?" Tzuyu her roommate asked when Sana suddenly got up.
"Nothing, sorry to surprise you,"Sana quickly left the room.
I'm still awake. Thank you very much sunbaenim, you looked amazing as well 😆 it's okay, you can call me if you want 😊
Not long after Sana sent that reply, Sehun calls her and without hesitation yet with racing heart beat, she picked the phone.
Sehun: Hi, am I bothering you?
Sana: Hi...what? Not at all sunbaenim
Sehun: Really? You must be tired after today... I'm sorry but I want to hear your voice
Sana: Euh..eum..really?
Sehun: Really. I'm sorry...
Sana: Don't be sunbaenim... I'm happy you call me...
Sehun: Really? I'm glad..hahaha
Sana: Thanks for calling me...
Sehun: Don't be..I call you because of me.. I'm not satisfied that we can't chat freely in front of the others. Actually I wanted to greet you properly today. But I'm happy to see your smile..
Sana wanted to die hearing that from the one she adores.
Sana: Thanks, I'm happy that you greeted me with your smile as well.
Sehun laughed on the other side.
Sehun: May I ask you something?
Sana: You may but in exchange I want to ask you something as well..
Sehun: Deal.
Sana: And what is that?
Sehun: Actually this is a question which can lead to a request..
Sana: It's okay, I'll try to answer.
Sehun: Do you mind if I call you every night before you sleep?
Sana's freezing after hearing that. She felt like her heart wanted to explode.
Sehun: Sana? Well..if that's too much then...
Sana: I don't mind! I-I mean... it's good if sunbaenim call me every night...
Sehun: Really? I'm so glad then...thank you Sana..and just call me Oppa
Sana's face turned tomato red.
Sehun: And what is your question?
Sana: Why me?
Sehun: ....... because you're different..and I want to hear your voice more and more..
That night Sana thinks if God wanted to take her life then she's willing to die happily. That Oh Sehun...the one she adores, the idol of the girls even among those Twice members, that very popular star just officially entering her life. She's getting closer to him... to her dream.

•••••••
Hi guys I'm come back with a new story! I wish you guys like this story and please add comments to my updates because that'll give me motivation to write again.
This story is romance angst and mature. Yeah angst, so back up if you don't want to get too emotional 😂
See yaaa!