Final - Spring Day

Five years has passed since that day. The day when my dream fade away. The day when I sunk in the depth of despair. The day when my life's saved but in his sacrifice.

But today, the spring day that I dreamt before has come. While sitting on the chair in the middle of the park, seeing the love of my life's playing happily. The smile on his eyes really reminds me of you. Today in spring day, I'm happily watching my son's playing under the colorful leaves. But I'm not with you... I'm not with my son's real father.

You, Hoseok Oppa.

"Hope, what are you doing honey?"
I got back to reality when I heard Hope's name got mentioned. Yeah, I named my son with Hoseok Oppa with Hope to reminds me always with him. Hope is running to me and hugs me.

"Mommy, let's play with me!"said Hope.

"Come on honey, Mommy is not good to play right now..., let's play with Daddy,"said the man who's tailing Hope from behind.

"Why?"my little boy who's full of curiousness asked.

The man in front on me kneeled down and put his palm on my belly. He gave the warmest, sweetest smile while looking at me.

"Because Mommy's carrying a baby inside her belly...Hope's little sister...,"

"A baby! I want to see a baby!"

"Hahaha you can see her 2 months again honey, right dear?"he placed a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled looking at the man in front of me.

"Sana... I know you won't like this idea. But you can't raise him alone. You need someone beside you. And I love you. I have always love you. Let me carry hyung's dream and protect you. Let's get married,"

The man I married 4 years ago. The man whom I chose to live forever with. The man I love in the past, present and future.

Jimin...

Not long after Hoseok Oppa gone, I found out that I'm carrying his baby. Looking at my situation, Jimin who never stop loving me persuaded me to marry with him. Although he said he wanted to save me but I know that he did that because he loves me. So JYP announced our marriage before the baby bump got bigger and we got married after that. We did got a lot of criticism because ARMYs just lost Hoseok Oppa but Jimin got married in less a year after that incident. I got shot marriage rumors everywhere I go and everyone but Twice and BTS members think that I carried Jimin's baby. Ah I forgot, also Sehun knows that Hope is Hoseok Oppa's child.

And about Sehun?

"Congratulations...Sana...I know I shouldn't congratulate you, this is certainly not what you wanted...you lost the love of your life. Pft... I can't believe myself to say your love is not me. Well, I love you. I still love you, you can pretend that this is a love from a friend. Let's be a good friend Sana...you deserve to be happy,"
"I never seen this coming. But I want to move on with him. So I want this. I want Jimin Oppa...I want to believe in my happiness with him...also thank you Oppa...you know, you're special...until now, you're still special for me. Let's move on happily now,"

Well, we became good friends after that and in the end he married his true love, Sulli. I know long before I broke up with him, Sehun still loves Sulli although he loved me as well. He just mad at Sulli's decision to destroy herself and rejected his help. But I've always known that Sehun would never stop loving Sulli. And they got married two years ago.

Jung Hope...

The sunshine that he left. I know he's not my last sunshine but he's always be a special sunshine. I really love him and thankful because God left something for me from Hoseok Oppa. His look is just similar to him. His eyes, his heart shaped lips, his energy and cheerfulness.

"Sweetheart,"I got back to reality when Jimin squeezed my hand gently. He looked worried and I know, he knows I'm thinking about Hoseok Oppa. I'm thinking about Hoseok Oppa alot. It's hard to move on and living my life after he left but Jimin helped me.

Yeah Jimin helped me. I don't know. This is so funny. He's my first love and Hoseok is my true love but Jimin is also the love of my life since once again... I'm back to him and he brought me back from my misery. He's changed. To a way better person. He was a good, very good man but the flaw he showed me back then is gone. He became a better man. Yeah a man, not a guy, not the boy who dated me 8 years ago. He's a man who can be a great father to Hope also to our baby girl inside my belly now.

A lot happened.

A lot.

It has been 5 years already since he's gone. I still love him. So much. But I can live my life happily now with my new but old love of mine. We live in Japan now in my mom's hometown. I'm a mother now and I don't go back to the industry anymore although sometimes I meet my girls. And Jimin is still with BTS, they continue their path. They continue to carry Hoseok's dreams.

It's hurt. A lot.

But life goes on.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Yeah it's the end. I'm sorry guys, I'm sorry. I know I don't done well. I know this is a messy story and not so good ending. I know. I want to pour all my feelings about this story into this last chapter but I think I can't write much. That's what happened with Sana in this book. And the ending too...I got this idea back in February when I was still in Japan looking at the white scenery outside the train. Thank you for supporting this book. Thank you to. sanajimin2002 who never stopped supporting me and frequently left comments to my updates.
Now when this book is finished... I'm going to launch my new book 💖 please support.