Sisterly Love

She was sneaking around quietly for only God who knows when Sehun noticed her suspicious behavior. Sehun with cold stare in his eyes, stood behind the curtain. The small figured girl with her friend now stopping on the corner of the room, as if they were waiting for someone.
Sehun formed his fist when the one who the girls waiting for is someone familiar to him. Too familiar. The all smiley girl approached her seniors without suspect anything. Sehun wanted to snatch her away from them immediately but he waited to prove something. He knew he risk her safety but it's for the best or else Sehun won't figure out what his juniors from same company planning to his precious girl.
But if they hurt her, Sehun bets himself that he won't hesitate to break them apart.
Gritting his teeth, Sehun breathed harshly as the girls -Irene and Joy- handed Sana Irene's phone. From a far Sehun could see clearly that Irene showed her his picture with Sana walking near Twice dorm with masks and caps but he was sure that's him with Sana. That cunning girl wanted to threat her huh? For what purpose actually? Jimin was totally okay if this is regarding Seulgi's issues. Then what's their purpose?
'Sehun why you always like this? Changing girls day by day? Why can't I replace her?'
Sehun clenched his fists hardly as he recalled with an event a few months before. It was when Sehun still lost his identity. When he still felt empty after not able moving on from his former lover. He slept with any girls who threw themselves to him, Irene was one of them. Also, secretly Joy was also one of his fling but because Irene was known for having something with him then Joy met him behind Irene's back. No wonder Joy also confronted Sana which is Sehun sure enough that she acted like she came as the girls' defender.
Irene was frustrated enough to place the empty spot inside Sehun's heart. To replace Choi Jinri, his ex also his best friend but to not avail.
But why she comes this far? Sana has nothing to do with her and that made Sehun's blood boiled.
Sana's smile disappeared as she saw the picture that Irene showed to her. Irene and Joy were all friendly and smiling but Sana couldn't smile at all. Heck, her big secret is discovered by another group.
"Umm...eonnie wh-,"
"Who is this? Don't play dumb, hoobae - chan. I never thought that you will stab us from behind,"Joy emphasized the hoobae word to reminds Sana about their level. Sana frowned upon seeing Joy's sudden change behavior towards her. It was publicly known that Sana has good relationship with Red Velvet members especially Yeri and Joy but she was really taken aback by Joy's sudden feisty act.
"Can't talk? Do you know why this is matter for us? Do you have any idea?"Joy asked again. At that time Sehun really wanted to rescue his girl but something inside his heart stopped him. He wanted to make sure that those girls deserve his hatred.
Sana only shook her head slightly.
"You really have no common senses aren't you? It's not good if a friend stole the guy her friend's in love with. That's called backstabbing. I'm disappointed with you,"Joy glared at Sana. At that time, Irene's eyes already brimming with tears also Sana, her vision already blurry from tears.
"First Jimin now Sehun. Don't ever consider me as your friend again,"Joy dragged Irene's hand to leave the place but Irene halted her step.
"Sana, you may get hurt as well just like me. Sehun never forgets her. Sehun still loves her and the wound he holds inside his heart will only healed by her alone...............,"
".....Sulli,"
Upon hearing that, Sana felt her world crumbled. Irene's eyes emitted her agony and that's enough for Sana to understand everything.
There's love that can't be forgotten...and that's first love

***

"I bet your day is not going well,"
Hoseok didn't get any answer from the girl in front of him but a sudden hug from the fragile body. Hoseok's heart almost stopped not because she's Sana who hugs him immediately after she arrived in his studio but because the girl looked too gloomy not like usual. The hug he received was like she's transferring every burdens she has and he could feel her agony. It almost killed him because the girl doesn't cry although he could feel how dark her heart right now.
What actually happened with her? Was what keep running around his mind after a half of hour passed and she didn't utter anything. Hoseok could only caressing her long hair, patting her back and securing her properly in his embrace. He knew the most that his presence is one of Sana's oase, that his arms what Sana always seeking everytime she's down. He's aware that he could never be more than that, more than her shelter. So he tried his best everytime she's down.
"I don't have anything than Sprite and water here. But if you want hot chocolate or milktea then I'll go outside,"Hoseok rubbed his neck while observing his cabinet.
"I want to hear Oppa playing the keyboard,"Sana said as she already sat on the couch, staring at the floor and still avoiding eyes contact with Hoseok.
"Well then why don't we go to Yoongi's studio, he can play better than me,"Hoseok suggested. Sana sighed.
"I only want to hear yours,"
"Okay, anything for my gloomy princess. Here a song from the shiniest sun in your life,"Hoseok said with exciting tone as he already sat in front of his music keyboard which he always used to make his mixtape. At first he played some fun songs and singing excitedly to cheer her up then he played slower songs.
Sana was recalled with today's event. Her friendship with Red Velvet especially Joy is nowhere to be saved again, it's broken. There's no way Joy could forgive her and there's no way Sana could still see her in positive vibes. How fragile their friendship is if it's broken only just because of a man. Also after that Sana didn't want to meet Sehun. When Sehun approached her, she brushed his hands off her and she ran away. She remembered what Irene told her, she remembered why Joy confronted her, she remembered how painful when a friend accused you to steal someone's crush and turned her back of you. It was the worst.
"Sana...,"
Sana didn't realize that she's spacing out again. Hoseok already stopped playing his keyboard and sat in front of her. He gave her a calming smile and ruffled her hair softly.
"You can tell Oppa about anything. Isn't that what you always do?"he asked. Yes. Sana only can talk freely about what she feels, what struggles she's facing now and what she wants to Hoseok only. She never knew why, it's only Jung Hoseok who can be her personal adviser or simply just her personal trash bin. She could freely expressing her feelings just in front of this reliable and dependable Oppa.
Sana tried to gain all her courage to utter her first words until she's able to tell him about what happened today. She told him about anything from Irene and Joy's confrontation until how she avoided Sehun.
"Well what Joy and Irene did was really unamusing and unrespectable. I'm disappointed with them. My thoughts is you don't need to be sad for losing friends like that. Friends are not meant to be broken just because of love. Just look at us, just look at Mina and Nayeon when you told them that you date their bias which I'm sure Sehun is their real crush. Did you see Yoongi avoided Jimin after he dated you? After he made you delete his number?  Did you see we love Jimin less after you guys dating? We love our crush but we also love our friend, our brother. Nothing can break us apart, nothing can replace a good friend, a best friend,"
Sana almost choked after hearing Hoseok indirectly addressing her. But then she smiled, that's what made her adore BTS friendship the most. They went through hardships about everything including love but they're solid.
"But Oppa, you guys are brothers and me and Joy are simply friends from the same industry,"
"That's what I'm talking about. You don't need to be sad about that. Joy might chose her sister more than a friend she barely knew and just met you thoughout the promotions. Although she's not so wise for doing that to you. Well, knowing you I know why you're sad... you're such a nice girl, aren't you?"Hoseok patted Sana's head.
"But don't get dragged to deep into your sadness. Do whatever you want, love whoever you love, and stay nice. Don't take anything too seriously to avoid you getting hurt, ok princess?"Hoseok smiled gently and ruffled her hair again. Hearing that, Sana felt way better and now she realized that blaming Sehun for this is unnecessary and wrong.
"You know what, they said that Sehun is still not getting over his ex,"Sana frowned.
"Then who said 'don't stop don't ever stop' to his ex a few days ago?"Hoseok teased Sana.
"Yah!!!"Sana hit Hoseok's chest playfully and laughters started to fill the room.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Please vote and leave comment if you read this story,it'll help me so much to get inspiration. Thank you 😉😘