I Miss You

I was busy stalking Sana's private Instagram during my break from my English self-learning. I'm trying to find anything about her relationship with Sehun though, am I wrong? I want to see whether she shared about her current relationship with him just when she did before during our relationship or not. But her last update was about nine months ago and she didn't update her IG story as well.
That means I won over Sehun! Ok, fine, I'm not dating her right now and he's her boyfriend but after we were official, Sana posted her selca with the hoodie I gave to her. She constantly posted pictures which is related to me. We never posted our pictures together because our IGs were followed by some other idols but we always did lovestagram and I'm sure if fans were able to follow us, we would be caught.
Just when I'm scrolling her old pictures in IG, someone knocked my door. I furrowed my eyebrows, who's knocking at 11.20 pm?
"Yes?"
I opened the door and froze when I see who's standing in front of me right now.
Sana and Hoseok hyung?
"Wh-,"
"Jimin, can you send Sana home? I have something to do,"he said, just casually, like he didn't expect me to think what the hell they were doing and how could she's here? And this late? Somehow I feel my blood is boiling inside but I try to compose myself and stay calm. Sana gave me a chance and I won't mess it up.
I glanced at the girl that I miss so much and she couldn't look into my eyes as she's nervous right now. Yeah I know she's nervous because she couldn't look into someone's eyes when she's nervous which is I found so cute.
"Sana seems dislike it if I'm the one who send her home,"I said, trying to play hard on her. Well, I want to tease her when she's nervous and I can't help that. Sana looked surprised at my answer which I could expect. I never rejected her, every her requests and I never put her down.
Hoseok hyung didn't respond for my answer as he knew that I'm trying to tease Sana. We both look at Sana who's getting more nervous.
"W-well it's okay Oppa, I can get the taxi and it's safe for me,"
"No. Taxi isn't always safe especially for a girl at this late. I won't trust you to anyone but the members. Really, Jimin? Sana will spend the night in here then if you can't. Can you look for her when I'm gone?"Hoseok hyung titled his head.
"What? No! I really can go home by myself or...,"
"You really don't want it if I send you home?"I frowned, well I'm still teasing her. And yeah, her current expression now really my favorite. Her face is flushing red and she looked guilty which I found so cute.
"It's not like that! When did I say that I don't want?"
"Then it's settled. Sana wants you to send her home. Bye Sana, see you again,"Hoseok hyung faced Sana and ruffled her hair. Sometimes I can see that they're the best oppa-dongsaeng relationship ever but sometimes I can sense how big his love to her is and that's in a romantic way. But whichever their relationship is, I'm still damn jealous.
Sana pouted her mouth when Hoseok hyung said that but she smiled when Hoseok ruffles her hair. Seeing Sana gave that expression to other guy, I feel so pathetic for being a jealous head. I can't imagine she showed that many times in front of Sehun. I can't imagine she showered Sehun with her cuteness and sexiness.
"Oppa? Oppa!"
I was brought to reality when Sana called my name. I smiled to her but I swear, I put some pain into my smile.
How I want her to be back into my life.
How I want her to only look at me and be in my arms.
How I want to secure her tiny body in my embrace.
And how I want to capture every expression she make.
"Let's go then,"I said.

***
Sana just frowning on the way to her dorm while Jimin was busy driving the car. She never looked away from her left side, looking outside the window and she's sitting as far as possible from Jimin. Which made Jimin's heart flinched at how she seems distancing herself.
She's still the same Sana though. Her scent was still the same but what made Jimin secretly smiling is that's the same fragrance that Jimin gave her. She still uses that. So somehow it gave courage for him to break the silence.
"Seems like you really prefer Hobi to take you home than me,"
"He's my Oppa, so why not,"she answered, indifferently. Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line, trying to hide the bitterness from her cold answer.
"Ok make senses, while I'm your ex,"he laughed which both of them know exactly how fake that laughter is.
"You seem different,"Sana finally glanced at him.
"I'm not,"Jimin responded.
"Yeah. You are. I mean...you used to get jealous so bad if I chose other guy than you,"
Heck, how can she couldn't sense that? It's more than jealousy... it's envious.
Jimin cringed.
"You dumped me because of that bad side of me. I want to change,"
"Wait, I didn't dump you! Please don't exaggerate,"Sana pouted.
"Yes you did. Unless I also stop loving you,"Jimin clicked his tongue.
"Who said I stop loving you?!! Akh-!"Sana quickly closed her mouth with her palm while Jimin spontaneously pressed the brake.
"Yah!!"Sana yelped as the car suddenly stopped in the middle of the street. She patted her chest as she realized that they're safe and sound because the street is surprisingly empty.
"You still love me!"Jimin grabbed Sana's hand but she pulled her hand back.
"I don't!"
"Yes you do, you said that!"
"No I don't!"Sana was trying to unbuckle the safety belt, she planned to escape from the car. From the awkward situation. But Jimin held her.
"Alrite you don't... I'm sorry,"he said as she calmed down and he let go his grip on her.
"I want to walk,"Sana said as she is still proceeding to go out. Jimin quickly buckling her seatbelt again and put his arm across her body. Sana glanced at him.
"I won't bring that talk again. Please stay sit,"he said.
"No. I want to walk,"she shook her head.
"Sana, please,"
"Oppa, please. I want to walk,"she grabbed his arm and put it away from her and unbuckled her belt again. Jimin heaved a deep sigh and drove aside the street before park his car.
Ten minutes after that, Sana sighed heavily as she decided to resume her walk to the dorm in this chilly night. She shook her head and stopped before turning around and facing the black haired handsome man who's following her ever since.
"You said you want to walk but not saying walking alone,"he gave her a caring smile.
"Oppa what if someone sees us? Please go back. Dorm is already near,"Sana sighed but Jimin stepped closer to her. Sana didn't know why she only froze when Jimin is standing in front of her, looking at her with the same, familiar stare he used to gave her. His fingers put some strands of her hair behind her ear. With position like this, Sana was recalled with their past. This is the exact position before Jimin lean down to kiss her. But although she knew she couldn't stay still, she's frozen.
"I miss moments like this,"he said with his raspy voice. Sana lowered her head and looked away, avoiding meeting his eyes. Jimin smiled painfully seeing her reaction. And before she realized, Jimin grabbed something from his pocket and slipped it into her hand.
"I was going to give this to you before that day. Before and now, my feelings will never change even a bit unless it's growing deeper,"he smiled when Sana stared at a small box he slipped into her grip. Sana looked up to meet his eyes but she was greeted by his devastation.
Just when she felt her heart is crumbled and she needs him to embrace her. Just before she jumped into his arms. Just before she did a mistake for getting into the mood that Jimin succeed to create. A second before her feet lifted up just a centimeter from the ground, someone called her name.
"Sana!"
Both of them turned around to the source of the voice which interrupted them.
And when seeing him, Sana felt her knees weakened. He came.
Sehun stood in front of them with a pair of glaring eyes. She quickly put the small box into her pocket.
Jimin without words, hands up and turned around to go back to his car.
What a moment wrecker,he thought.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Sorry for grammar errors and typos. Please leave your comments 😘