Suicide Attempt

Sana woke up from her slumber when she felt her phone buzzed for the umpteenth time. Sehun had left to his dorm before midnight and she continued to sleep after regaining all her senses with Sehun's help. Her problem with Jimin must be sorted out sooner or later and she's already decided to face this matter for everyone's good.
But that's what she think last night and this morning she's faced with the worst scenario ever.
Chae: Eonni! We've been knocking your door for an hour already but you don't wake up at all! Wake up eonnie! Things is going bad now!
Mina: Sana-chan... please wake up, Jimin is rushed to the hospital.
And after she read Mina's text, she didn't bother to check another messages from the other.
Just now a notification popped out on her phone screen. It's notification from one of Korean entertainment blog.
Breaking News! Jimin of BTS Was Found Unconscious at the Bathroom
Early this morning, we received information that BTS vocalist, Park Jimin was rushed to the hospital after drowning on the bath tub in their dorm.
Information is still not yet received because the company still keeps the reason why the worldwide star committed suicide attempt.
Sana's hands were trembling after reading that article. She couldn't think straight and breath properly. She just stared at the screen when even Sehun is calling her.
"Sana! Sana-ya!"Jihyo knocked her door again.
"Eonnie, please wake up!"Dahyun shouted from the outside.
Sana couldn't move at all for about thirty minutes until she managed to gain all her senses. Still with trembling hands and legs, she tried to jumped down the bed and took her long coat and cap.
"Finally! Sana are you alright?"asked Jihyo when Sana finally opened the door. The leader wanted to hug her but Sana acted like they're not there.
"Eonnie, where are you going?!"asked Chae when Sana just walking straight to the entrance.
"She's going to the hospital. Sana, wait!"
When Sana heard Jeongyeon's voice, she realized that they tried to stop her so Sana ran away.
"Sana!"
***
Sana ran down the hall of the hospital that Hoseok already texted her. Apparently Hoseok was the first one who informed her that Jimin was rushed to the hospital.
Sana couldn't think straightly and all she cared that Jimin to be okay. She was catching her breath when she arrived in front of the VIP room where so many people already gathered. Fortunately the media was outside with the fans and Sana was able to escaped from their attention.
Sana looked at the crowd where she can find BTS members and some staff from bighit. When she couldn't feel her feet again because she's too exhausted from running, Hoseok caught her body quickly.
"Sana!"
"Oppa...,"she started to sobbing. Tears already fell to her cheeks and she quickly brushed it away with her back palm.
"Is he...*sobs* is he...,"she sobbed. Hoseok helped Sana to walk to the chair near them. The members knew that Hoseok needs to talk with Sana alone so they gave them space.
"Jimin is okay... luckily we found him faster,"he started to talk.
"How could this happen...,"Sana still brushed her tears like a kid.
"It was my fault to let him alone. He locked himself for more than three hours. We decided to break the door and found him drowning inside the tub...,"
"It's my fault...,"Sana covered her face and crying even harder. Hoseok pulled Sana into his embrace and patted her back.
"I knew that idiot didn't intend to (attempt suicide) trust me Sana. He's okay now, but let him rest for a while. You too, you looked so worn out,"
"I'll wait. I'll wait until he wake up,"
***
*V's POV*
That girl. She has been on that position and outcastes herself from everyone. She's just sitting with head downs, staring at the floor. She doesn't cry anymore after Hobi hyung approached her. Now he's with Yoongi hyung and Bang PD, explaining what happened with Jimin's family.
I decided to get some drinks from vending machine on this floor. After I got two hot chocolates, I sat next to Sana without saying anything and gave her one cup. Sana startled and looked up to me with questioning face. I didn't bother to look at her and just take a sip of my drink whilst looking at wall in front of us. I know why she gave me that look. She might think that I despise her this whole time.
"Drink. You need energy to meet him later,"I said when she didn't drink her chocolate after fifty minutes already passed.
Sana gave a small nod and mumbled a thank you then drink her chocolate. I quietly observing her.
It's not like I despise her or even dislike her. I know everyone in our group like her and even some members really had crush on her. Jimin loves her. And Jimin is my friend, my same age friend, so I consider him as my best friend amongst the group. Because of her, Jimin had changed to a different man. No, Jimin is still Jimin. The same Jimin that I cherish. But he developed a new side of him after he met Sana. The worst part of him is when he was too affected with his relationship with Sana especially when they had fight when he got jealous even with our member. I really hate that. Jimin killed our joy so often back then when he got jealous.
Therefore, I confronted Sana and told her that we had issues with Jimin's jealousy and possessive side. I told her that he became a threat for our group's dynamic. And I told her that I miss the old Jimin. The airhead, cute and happy virus Jimin. Not long after that, they broke up and I was filled with guilt.
I want to tell her now...that I'm sorry for everything. But I also want to tell her that today, that I know it's not her fault at all. She's now looked so guilty as if she's aware that this is happened because of her. I thought I must blame her but I couldn't bring myself for that. Hobi hyung is the wisest after Namjoon hyung and he never left her side so I believe that Sana is not like what I thought before. And today, when I witnessed that Sana mindlessly ran with all of her might until she dropped her legs with her worried expression, I knew that she's different than what my negative mind thought.
"Guys, Jimin has awake!"
I was brought from my own thoughts when I heard Jin hyung's announcement. I saw his family already entered the room followed by the members.
Hobi hyung was standing there whilst looking at us. He gave a reassuring smile when he caught me accompanying Sana. His smile eased my heavy heart and I grabbed Sana's hand. She looked at me with worrying eyes and as if she's asking me whether she has rights to meet him so I gave her a smile.
"You want to see him right? Come on,"

***
Sehun was checking his phone for the umpteenth times already that morning but he didn't get what he's waiting for. He exhaled his breath harshly and landed his sharp gaze to the clock on the wall.
Sana hasn't replied him yet and it's already 10 a.m.
Deep inside his heart, he didn't want her to see Jimin but he knew that's impossible. He knew that she still deeply cares with Jimin and forbids her from seeing him right now might triggered her to love him less and he didn't want that happen. Silly maybe, but that's the fact. Sehun wanted Sana to only look at him only and didn't want her to unlove him. He somehow became childish and selfish if it's about Sana.
Just when Sehun decided to go back to his dorm, he heard noises. Sehun heard the practice room door was opened and about four or five people came inside. They might didn't aware of his presence since he's sitting behind the room divider. But what interesting is the talk those girls -yeah, apparently they're girls- bringing out.
"Seul, don't be freaked out ok...just keep calm because I know that he's okay,"
Irene...Sehun discovered who's coming inside the practice room. It's Red Velvet members.
"I couldn't believe that he tried to commit a suicide. What's wrong with him," Seulgi almost cried.
"He looked down nowadays don't you notice that? I heard that he broke up with Sana,"Wendy added.
Wait...Sehun thought. Didn't Sana say that only BTS and Twice who know about her and Jimin?
But why Red Velvet members know about that?
"I thought he already forget about her. Why Jimin-ah...why...,"Seulgi sobbed.
Sehun now recalled with Suho's gossip before. He said that one Red Velvet member is getting closer to a BTS member. He never thought that it might be Seulgi and Jimin. Why?
"Whatever. But for me Sana went too far. If Jimin decided to commit suicide then she really hurt him,"Joy punched her own palm.
"I won't forgive her if anything happens with her. I'll-,"
"I'll what?"
All RV members froze when they saw Sehun came out from his hideout with cold stare. They're doomed.

***
Jimin wasn't looking at the direction where the door opened for the umpteenth times already. He was staring at the sky outside the window.
I'm alive...he thought.
He turned around when the steps he heard getting closer to his bed finally stopped. His heart almost stopped when he saw the one he wants to see the most right now.
"Sana...,"
Sana's eyes already filled with water crystals. She bit her bottom lip, trying to hold herself from crying. But when she saw him, her tears fall helplessly. Seeing that, Jimin's heart clenched.
"So-sorry...,"she said, almost audible. She couldn't bring herself to talk but she forced herself to apologise.
"Please don't do that again... please...I-i...I don't know what will happen to me if you really...,"Sana sobbed and quickly brushed her tears away.
"I couldn't face this nightmare again Oppa...,"she now really broke into tears. She's crying so hard and Jimin quickly pulled her body down to him into his embrace.
" You're the one who brought that nightmare to me last night, Sana...,"Jimin whispered weakly.
"I'm sorry...what should I do... please don't make me worry again,"she cried even harder. Jimin regretted saying that and felt sorry to her. She might already love Sehun just like she loved him before but Jimin is helpless. He selfishly wanted her to stop bringing the pain into his heart although he realized that's impossible unless he set his heart free.
"Please never think to end your life please...I might do something bad too if you do that again,"she continued.
"I-i might-,"
"Ssshhh...I didn't try to kill myself, I was too exhausted then fainted inside the tub. If I died then I have no chance to get you back, though. I have no plan to stop getting you back, Sana,"Jimin brushed Sana's silky hair while hugging her.
"Then don't stop! Don't ever stop!"Sana demanded, as she wants him to keep living on even with a very unnecessary reason. Sana pulled out from his embrace and looked at his eyes.
"Geez...you really want me to suffering for the rest of my life huh?"Jimin clicked his tongue but then he laughed because this is the first time Sana told her to not giving up on her. It means that he still have a chance right?
"It's not like that...,"Sana frowned but turned out she looked cute because of her pouting mouth.
"It's okay then be prepared to get headache from me for the rest of your life. Whether it's Sehun, or J-Hope, or Park Jihoon or anyone, I won't stop until you found your true love,"

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Oh God what mess did I just wrote? Hahaha. Please excuse me if I got wrong grammars or typos, I wrote this with heavy lids... I'm sleepy already...
Please leave you comment 😘