Park Jimin

She's shining the brightest among those girls. Even when she's just standing in the back and not the center attention but I'm sure, not only me but the other guys think that she's the only one who we can distinguish. Her black long hair which contrast with her fair skin, her medium and good proportion, her bright cute eyes, her pink small lips, her sharp nose and with her feminine also clumsy attitude just attract males around her. What the best from her is she has low profile although she's on the top of the pyramid right now. She's never changed, ever since the start when she was unsure that she's already a popular idol until now when she easily won almost every popularity polling. She's still kind-hearted, innocent and clumsy Minatozaki Sana that I know.
She's my ex.
"You can make a big hole on her face if you kept looking at her like that you know,"
I jolted when Taehyung smacked my shoulder. I don't realize that I stared at Sana who talked with Tzuyu while waiting for Gayo Daejun's PD.
"Don't do it on the screen or stage,"said Jin. I just gave a small nod.
"You know it's not easy to forget someone who's still around you,"I sighed.
"It's not because she's around you right? It's because you still love her,"Hoseok said then drinking her water.
I looked at Hoseok, he's the closest to Sana even after I broke up with her 3 months ago.
"Bro..,"
"No, she's already over you,"he said. I looked at him with pleading eyes. Hoping that Hoseok will voluntarily ask Sana whether she still think about me.
Hoseok laughed looking at me.
"She asked me whether you still skip your meal and she said you should never skip your meal or she won't pick your call again,"
"Really?!! Then that's a signal that she allows me to call her again! Damn, why didn't you tell me earlier?!"I hugged Hoseok.
"Because I just met her today,"Hoseok answered casually and gave a pat on my shoulder before leave me.
Sana... I know that you still carry our dream.

***
Jimin always knew that Sana will never greet her personally in front of the others. That's because she wanted to hide their relationship from the others. Even when they dated, Sana treated Jimin just like she treated the others while in front of the others. For a year and five months they were going out, not even sasaeng fans found out that they're dating.
But today Sana greeted her properly and personally in front of the other idols. She looked so happy just like a blooming flower. Jimin was taken aback by her sudden attitude. Not a happiness that Jimin felt when he saw her smile. Jimin felt despair. That is not Sana he used to know.
"Damn, you lucky man,"he could hear other male idols whispered when passing by him.
Lucky? For Jimin right now, that beautiful smile was just killing him.
She's obviously not smiling because of him. It's because of someone else.
But who?
***
"Damn it, I'm like a fool!"
"Oh...shut up you brat,"said Taehyung.
"What's going on hyung?" Jungkook gave signal to Taehyung to stay away while he approached the frustrated man.
"It's nothing important Kook, he's just upset because Sana exchanged smile with Oh Sehun,"said Taehyung calmly while drinking his milk.
"What the...what did you say?!!"Jimin quickly approached Taehyung and grabbed his collar.
"Space man. I'm not comfortable while you like this,"Taehyung got tensed but stay calm.
"Hyung...calm down,"said Jungkook.
"What did you say?! Is that really happened?!"Jimin didn't care with Taehyung's warning.
"You're really something when it's about Sana,"Taehyung shook his head.
"Tell me!!"Jimin snapped.
"Oy, what is that?!"hearing that, the others came in and saw the three youngest already on tensed.
"Yeah fuckin hell.. Sana exchanged smile with that cold and cool Oh Sehun and maybe they already hooked u-"
"Jimin!!!"
Dug!!
"Hyung!"
"Hoseok!"
Taehyung got tensed with fast blood rushing all over his body,he looked at Hoseok who fell while wiping the blood on his lips. Then he looked up to Jimin with anger. And Jimin just looked at Hoseok who he just hit with doing nothing while freezing.
"Hyung are you okay?! Why did you just jumped in the middle?!"Jungkook helped Hoseok.
"You're not a hot blooded man that I used to know. Why are you like this when it's about her?"Namjoon looked at Jimin with composed face. He wisely chose not to got mad at Jimin but undoubtedly making him regret his action by his mature and wise admonition.
"Jimin, it's because you blindly got jealous that she left you..remember that,"Hoseok stood up and patted Jimin's shoulder.
"And you, don't add gasoline on a still burning charcoal. You don't understand his feeling,"Hoseok told Taehyung.
"Haaah.. seriously, having a bunch of sons is really a tough job,"Namjoon sighed.
"Do you want to have a bunch of daughters? Then just exchange with Jinhyo or Irene,"Yoongi laughed at Namjoon.
And then they chose to leave Jimin alone to think about what he had done. Jimin stood still on his position.
"I really hate this side of you!"
Until now, that voice still rings on his head causing him regret his action. He's surprisingly possessive over Sana and got jealous easily. Not ever BTS or Sana, even Jimin got surprised by his actual color.
"That's because I never actually love someone before I met you, isn't?"Jimin smiled bitterly upon recalled why Sana left him.

•••••••••

Yeah another update! This chapter is not as sweet as the first chapter. This is the emotional side of this story. And really, it's fun to write a jealousy Jimin. Next will be J-hope's chapter. Please keep looking forward for this story and please leave your comments. I really want to know your thoughts about this chapter 😄