Sweetheart

Sana almost stumble when her and the girls rushed to enter SBS' building to avoid the cold weather that evening. Like, who can resist to stay one more minute in this -5°C? Of course the girls were competing to go inside as fast as they can. The clumsy Sana tripped on her feet because of the competition and she would fall if only a hand won't suddenly grabbed her arm.

Sana looked up to her right side, the one who held her arm. Her eyes widened as she saw him, a smile appeared immediately on her pretty face.

"Oppa,"she said.

It reminds her, earlier this year when they stumbled into each other he didn't even look at her with the smile her gave to her like now. Back then he just looked at her without words, without smile, it felt so painful and cold for her anyway. But not now, she definitely wanted to throw herself to his chest with that warm smile and eyes full of love.

"You're still so clumsy. Be careful, Sana,"he said then gave hand manner for her to walk first.

"Thank you Oppa, I will,"Sana smiled before she ran after the girls who are ahead of them.

"Oh Sana, still so beautiful like always,"suddenly Jin appeared with Yoongi. Sana glanced at their back and Hoseok knew she's looking for Jimin. But Jimin was not near them yet so she's kinda relieved.

"Oppa too, still handsome as always. Yoongi Oppa, Jin Oppa... Hobi Oppa,see you in backstage!"Sana said leaving them.

"Where are you come from? We're looking for you!"Jihyo said worriedly when she saw Sana was catching her.

"I almost fell and met BTS,"she answered casually.

"Well, don't get separated again ok. Let's go,"Nayeon grabbed Sana's hand and they proceeded to their waiting room.

The end year ceremony is definitely packed with a lot of groups and singers. This year, Nayeon got the noble job as the MC alongside with Jungkook, Taeyeong and Wendy. They were busy with the preparation and Sana couldn't see Hoseok at all. They just changed texts to each other. That reminded her as well, back then they usually met quietly at rooftop to have conversation although just as friends and even talking about Jimin.

"Everybody let's be ready. The show will be started,"said the field manager. The girls echoed "Yes~," as respond to the manager. Not long after that they went to backstage and met so many idols. Sana didn't want to look so obvious but she did looking for Hoseok. Too bad BTS was far from their section and too bad, EXO is closer to them.

"Are you alright?"Mina nudged Sana's shoulder.

"What?"she asked didn't understand. Mina looked at the right side and Sana followed. There she felt awkward so suddenly and weird feelings started conquering her chest.

"I'm alright. We're alright,"Sana smiled. Mina definitely doesn't know about her and Hoseok. Nobody knows. And seeing Sehun in front of her right now, Sana did feel awkward. Like, he is her freshly ex boyfriend. She spent a year being with him, went to vacations with him, being so close to him. They went through a lot. A lot. He was one of the best. Yeah. All of her ex boyfriends are the best in their own way.

Jimin as her first boyfriend and still the most memorable first boyfriend.

Sehun as her very recent ex boyfriend who struggled a lot with their love because of their past loves. However he loved and still loves her so much and she knew that. Of course, he still contacted her, sometimes he asked her for a dinner and she agreed. Nothing happened although he sub-mentioning that he still loves her. No, she didn't want to commit another mistake.

He's not her mistake. But she's his mistake. That's what Sana thought but vice versa. The lad also thought he brought only agony to her life. Too sad.