Unfair

"So what happened to her?"
Just when Hoseok came out from Jimin's room, Suga already leaning his back on the wall, been waiting for him to come out. Hoseok roamed his sight around the room and seems like the others already left but Suga who wasn't there yet when Sana and Jimin come is here waiting for some explanation. Hoseok acknowledged that the members informed him.
Hoseok shrugged his shoulder.
Suga fell silent in deep thoughts before open his mouth again.
"It's rare to see her crying isn't? She didn't cry when she broke up with him. It must be hurt so much if she's crying,"
Hoseok disagreed with Suga as he saw her crying more often than him. Sana is known as happy virus among them but she's kinda fragile and sensitive if people know her better. She's just like Jin. They don't really show their sadness and stress in front of other people. Hoseok was the person Sana trust the most that's why Sana only show her dark side in front of him.
But Hoseok agreed much when Suga said that she's hurt so much.
"Don't worry hyung, she'll be better especially when Jimin is with her,"Hoseok placed his hand on his hyung's shoulder.
"You sure? Their circumstances isn't like it was before,"
"Jimin can differentiate when the time to be selfish or not. I trust him. I need to call Jihyo, she must be worried now,"
Suga frowned but then shrugged his shoulder before walking away. Hoseok only stared at his back, knowing that Suga is as frustrated as him and Jimin right now.

***
Sana fell asleep after being tired for crying too much in Jimin's embrace. Having no chance to change her clothes, couldn't just wake her up because this is the time she could finally calm down, Jimin let her sleeping on his bed and covered her with a blanket. He stared at her sleeping face for a moment while caressing her hair. A wistful smile plastered on his face seeing the girl he used to stare before sleeping in a complete different circumstances now. He never imagined he could stare at her sleeping again but this time, he knew that her head only occupied with another man. It's damn bitter.
The moment when Jimin finally decided to leave her on the bed, he felt his wrist was held to stop him. He found Sana stared at him with heavy eyelids and puffed eyes. He waited for her to speak because deep down he wished her to ask him to stay.
Meanwhile Sana couldn't lie that she found the same comfort she ever had tonight when Jimin is here when she's sad. She knew that Jimin is angry towards Sehun and maybe disappointed with her. Tonight was different than they ever spent the night together in the past. She's thinking about the other man while his mind is only occupied with her. But when Jimin gave her the same hug, the same scent, the same warm, she didn't want to let go. She's didn't want but she can't. Deep inside her heart she wished she could make him stay as long as she wants but she asked herself what's the reason. She felt if she asked him to stay she couldn't hold the hungry monster inside her heart. That's called yearning.
She missed him, she couldn't lie.
But what exactly does she feel about him now? When her heart is taken by the other man?
Sana released her grip on his wrist after the realization hits her. It made Jimin disappointed yet he tried to assuring her with a warm smile.
"You awake. Do you want to change your clothes? I think some of your clothes are still here. Let me check it for you,"Jimin rose up and walked towards the wardrobe.
"Thanks Oppa...,"
Jimin stopped searching her clothes amongst his and turning around.
"Please don't tell about this to Hobi Oppa,"

***

Sana was staring at her phone and kept opening the messages she got yet didn't reply to any of them.

Hope: 🐹-chan, why did you leave without seeing me? I'm still worried that my dearest 🐹 was crying last night.

Yes, Sana left BTS dorm early in the morning as she didn't want to explain what happened to her to Hoseok. At least not now, she didn't want to worry him too much because he's in the middle of important project nowadays. She didn't want to be a burden for him also she didn't want Hoseok to think that Sehun is a bad guy. Jimin was overprotective but Hoseok is like a mother who's getting angry easily when her daughter is crying.
So she left the dorm without anyone know, except Jimin who drove her home. And the moment she arrived at Twice's dorm, Jihyo and Jeongyeon already waiting for her with worries plastered on their face. They hugged her the moment they see her and little did Sana knows, Jeongyeon thought Jimin was at fault for Sana's absence last night in their dorm, the short haired girl couldn't help but to glare at the innocent man. While Jimin really couldn't understand why she always hates him.
Sana scrolled her messages again, passing down the texts from other guys and unknown numbers and stopped in Sehun's. Sehun had called her plenty times since last night and his texts mostly asking whether she's arrived safely at home. Sana bit her bottom lip when read one of his text.

OSH♥️: I know you're upset and misunderstanding the whole things. You gave me no chance to explain everything for been rejecting me. I want to explain if you allow me to come. Let's talk about this maturely and whenever we have fights and misunderstanding. Let's not having fights and distancing each other because of inability to face the problem together.

Sana wiped a drop of tears that just fell to her skin. Sehun was right. She has been rejecting him since that. She didn't gave him a chance to explain and chose to selfishly thinking about how hurt she was for losing a friend and believing what other people said than confirming it with him. She acted too childishly for running away from the problem without facing it.
Sehun even let her to see Jimin and gave her nothing but his understanding when she was ignoring him the whole day just because of Jimin. Did Sana ever think about his feelings when she ran to see her ex? Did he left her side when she was crying because Jimin shook her with his jealousy manners? All that Sehun ever did is nothing but understanding and patience. Sehun even gave her chance to talk with Jimin to sort out their issues properly so he won't get hurt too much for accepting the fact that she's already moving on.
Sana groaned frustratedly and threw her phone to the other side of her bed.  She wanted to fix this but she's too jealous to understand him.
What should I do?

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Guys...do you know that Twice's PAK's was messed up because a guy named Nilo? I really hate this...they play dirty with our girls'song 😭 even knetz agree that it's weird how his song could be on the top. They even found on their history that they ever listened to his song when they said they never heard about him. It's really weird and it's proved that he cheated on this chart.
That's why this chapter is named with Unfair. Lol. I wish our girls can still win music shows and get SOTY this year as well.